Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10920 replies to this topic

#8581 emjaymj

emjaymj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:20 AM

I am gonna consider investing in musician's earplugs... The ridiculously expensive re-usable ones that are like $150, but they don't muffle the sound at all.

You're talking about custom ones, right? For around that price I'm pretty sure you can get earplugs that are molded for the shape of your ear and have a tiny little hole custom-drilled into them to preserve sound fidelity and block all frequencies equally (like a flat response curve).

#8582 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:05 AM

You're talking about custom ones, right? For around that price I'm pretty sure you can get earplugs that are molded for the shape of your ear and have a tiny little hole custom-drilled into them to preserve sound fidelity and block all frequencies equally (like a flat response curve).

Yeah. That's why the price was so high. I was contemplating getting cheap universal fit ones, but I figure I may as well the custom moulded ones.
Posted Image
No credit card required. Since June 2009 I have gotten $430 in amazon gift cards. Just use it instead of google (because it's the same search engine), and get giftcards for amazon.

Want to discover new music? Check out my site filled with live videos of unsigned artists: http://www.overmined.com Podcast: Coming soon
http://www.youtube.c...ser/RoganSarine

#8583 znal

znal

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:08 AM

Hi goomba, did you happen to get my reply?

Thanks =)

#8584 blackric

blackric

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

blackric, I don't have a Fax machine any more but I'll figure out something for you tomorrow. I may be able to open an eFax account on a trial basis or something.

CaptainKishimoto, done and done. Thanks!

Check the UPS store, I believe they offer fax services, the ones here do for a small fee, same goes for my local pharmacy.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/393/BulletSmoke.pn

Posted Image
Join Goozex.com and never pay full price for games again!

#8585 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:41 PM

Heya goomba, not sure if you're on your way to send out my items (#1250 / 2125020390) yet or not. But I was wondering if you could hang onto them for a little longer, I've got one more item headed your way and want to send everything together.

Thanks
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#8586 forevergone

forevergone

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

Hey goomba, how'd ya make out my orders (671032909 and 417270188) so far?

#8587 wizic

wizic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

hiyo goomba at this point what would you suggest to do~?
1) screw the order and get money back from target?
2) spend extra money and burn down their HO?
3) spend extra money and burn down their HO?
4) spend extra money and burn down their HO?
5) spend extra money and burn down their HO?
6) spend extra money and burn down their HO?
7) spend extra money and burn down their HO?
8) spend extra money and burn down their HO?
9) wait and wait some more and wait till bp oil spill consumes the world?
10)all the above?

#8588 jonkaho

jonkaho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:55 PM

Hi goomba,

i guess you can find the cards.

if you can't thats okay.

thanks anyway

#8589 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

I'm working on more of your orders as I'm home now and packing up items and such. In the meantime check out my cool Scott Pilgrim avatar of myself:

Posted Image

#8590 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

maigoyume, I was shipping yours out next so I'll just hold off then if you have another item and will shift yours to be shipped next week. Thanks for the heads up!

forevergone, I'm waiting for the bank to clear the funds (since the items are more than $400). At the moment I can only use my debit card for purchasing so we're almost there ^_^ I will update your status on the GYROS once the order is complete. Thanks!

wizic, yeah I think I'm going to have to cancel the order and ask them for the money back. They're one of the annoying stores that charges you up front and then makes you wait for your items, instead of charging you once the items ship. Sorry they suck so badly.

jonkaho, haven't found them yet but I did look. There's a few stores on the way to work that I'll check this week :)

#8591 retro.elite

retro.elite

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

Goomba. buy.com has Xbox Live 12 month cards for $34.44. Limit of 3.
http://www.buy.com/p.../211086907.html

#8592 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Very nice retro.elite, anyone interested? Let me know. First come first Served :) it'll be $36.50 each card including service fee (plus applicable fees if paying with credit card). Thanks guys!

#8593 penetratingpincer

penetratingpincer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

I would but I have 4 unused 12-month codes ... getting another one at this time is probably overkill for me

#8594 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:13 PM

** Discounted GFC Service Credits Available: **

If anyone is interested in buying some Discounted GFC Service Credits (which will be deducted automatically to pay our GFC Service Charges each time you order something until all your credit is used up) I am going to be offering them at a discount this week. I need to raise approximately $1000 in order to pay off my lawyers and time is running out. If you'd be interested let me know. The more you buy the bigger the discount I can give :) Thanks.

#8595 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:47 AM

GFC Service Charge Sale (Limited Time Sale):

Guys, I need to raise approximately $1000 this week in order to go forward with my bankruptcy filing (the attorney I hired can't actually do anything until we're paid off in full, so it's important that I get this done ASAP). I'm going to continue with DR's this week as well as selling some more items on eBay today and tomorrow, but I'll still need to raise more money. For that reason I'm having a discount sale on GFC Service Charges. Here's how it works:

When you buy on GFC as you know there is the item price and the service charge. Typically speaking it's $2.00 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item. This is the only way we make money on our sales, but it's also the only thing we can discount (as we can't give a discount on the actual items you buy since those are fixed prices from other merchants). So what we're doing is giving you the chance to buy GFC Service Charge Credits for future orders at a discount. The more you buy, the more you save. These credits will not expire and will be tracked in real time with your orders. Sometime soon you'll also be able to see your running totals on the GFC website as well. So here it goes...

** GFC Service Charge Credit = $SCC

You Pay $10.00 USD - $30.00 USD = Receive an additional 10% in Credit
(Example: If you pay $25.00 USD you will receive $27.50 in $SCC)

You Pay $31.00 USD - $50.00 USD = Receive an additional 15% in Credit
(Example: If if you pay $40.00 USD you will receive $46.00 in $SCC)

You Pay $51.00 USD - $75.00 USD = Receive an additional 20% in Credit
(Example: If you pay $60.00 USD you will receive $72.00 in $SCC)

You Pay $76.00 USD - $100.00 USD = Receive an additional 25% in Credit
(Example: If you pay $90.00 USD you will receive $112.50 in $SCC)

You Pay $101.00 USD - $150.00 USD = Receive an additional 30% in Credit
(Example: If you pay $110.00 USD you will receive $143.00 in $SCC)

You Pay $151.00 USD OR MORE USD = Receive an additional 40% in Credit
(Example: If you pay $200.00 USD you will receive $280.00 in $SCC)

------------------------------
This credit does not expire, can be used towards DR or PF service charges and will be auto-deducted when sending invoices. It is not refundable but will stay on your account until you have used it all. If you have any questions just let me know. Thanks guys! Oh and I realize that not all of you can afford to buy $100+ of credit now ^_^ Just buy what you can and the discount is my way of saying thank you. I appreciate it!

You can buy the credit directly through me or on the GFC store (I'll be adding links later on so you can purchase it there). If you do buy on the site please include your CAG name in the memo/notes area. Thanks guys!

Edited by goomba478, 24 June 2010 - 04:13 AM.

#8596 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

Man I hope my credit card cuts off sometime this week, I absolutely want to help you Goombs, but my CC is getting pretty high! Sorry to hear about the money troubles, I'm sure things will bounce back for you!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Looking for Trade-in Values?

#8597 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

No problem :) I will leave this credit sale for the next few weeks at least. I'm just hoping I can raise as much as possible now so I can get this financial disaster behind me and start moving towards the future once and for all ^_^.

#8598 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:19 AM

No problem :) I will leave this credit sale for the next few weeks at least. I'm just hoping I can raise as much as possible now so I can get this financial disaster behind me and start moving towards the future once and for all ^_^.

If you don't hit your goal, get in touch with me.

I had hoped you would have ended up with enough extra cash through the auctions you were doing, but if that's not the case, hopefully some of our users who are better off can help you out.

#8599 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:53 AM

gsrce, I made my goals with the last auction (which was to cover my rent, car payments and such) but this time around it is to pay our lawyer so we can go through with our filing. Once this is done, then we no longer will have to pay our monthly credit cards as they'll be including with our filing and our financial issues will be solved once and for all. Of course, we'll have sort of crappy credit for a few years but without all the bills and credit cards (which we won't be re-applying for) we'll also have money in the bank :).

I appreciate your sentiments and assistance ^_^ You guys are the best!

#8600 Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed

Count of Monte Fisto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:14 AM

Hey Goomba, hate to bother you, but could you tell me the date my Valkyria Chronicles was shipped? I have no idea which one it is in the GYROS, and as sad as it sounds, I don't trust my mail carrier. lol

#8601 penetratingpincer

penetratingpincer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:37 AM

Hey goomba, I thought you were planning some lowball to pay for the lawyer expenses or was that for something else?

#8602 penetratingpincer

penetratingpincer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:40 AM

Man I hope my credit card cuts off sometime this week, I absolutely want to help you Goombs, but my CC is getting pretty high! Sorry to hear about the money troubles, I'm sure things will bounce back for you!

What do you mean cuts off? That sounds pretty bad too...

#8603 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:27 AM

Im assuming he means that his pay period for this month ends, so he doesn't have to pay til next month... Otherwise, that sounds painful.
Posted Image
No credit card required. Since June 2009 I have gotten $430 in amazon gift cards. Just use it instead of google (because it's the same search engine), and get giftcards for amazon.

Want to discover new music? Check out my site filled with live videos of unsigned artists: http://www.overmined.com Podcast: Coming soon
http://www.youtube.c...ser/RoganSarine

#8604 jonkaho

jonkaho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:33 AM

maigoyume, I was shipping yours out next so I'll just hold off then if you have another item and will shift yours to be shipped next week. Thanks for the heads up!

forevergone, I'm waiting for the bank to clear the funds (since the items are more than $400). At the moment I can only use my debit card for purchasing so we're almost there ^_^ I will update your status on the GYROS once the order is complete. Thanks!

wizic, yeah I think I'm going to have to cancel the order and ask them for the money back. They're one of the annoying stores that charges you up front and then makes you wait for your items, instead of charging you once the items ship. Sorry they suck so badly.

jonkaho, haven't found them yet but I did look. There's a few stores on the way to work that I'll check this week :)

Thanks, i hope you can find some!

#8605 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:38 AM

Apollo, your Valkyria Chronicles came back to me as "Return to Sender" for some reason. I am going to resend it back to you (not sure why they didn't deliver it the first time). Like you said, you don't trust your mail carrier lol. Hopefully it gets to you soon. Very odd. Never have items sent back to me before. Please double check that the address is correct (I'll send you a shipping confirmation Email tonight).

penetratingpincer, we are doing another lowball sale (quite a big one actually) but it's not until mid-July once we have everything straightened out :) It's still coming though. I need to unload a ton of these things.

jonkaho, I will continue to look =) I'll let you know!

#8606 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:43 AM

SVxM, thanks for being the first person to take advantage of the discounted Service Charge sale. I really appreciate it ^_^!

#8607 penetratingpincer

penetratingpincer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:44 AM

Im assuming he means that his pay period for this month ends, so he doesn't have to pay til next month... Otherwise, that sounds painful.

Ok, that makes sense. I guess it was the way he said it that made the situation sound so dire ;)

#8608 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:05 AM

Posted Image

If you guys want to buy the discounted GFC Service Credits directly from our website's store, you can do so now! I've adjusted the discounts slightly to cover fees, but there's still some great deals here. ^_^ Please be sure to include your CAG name in the notes so I can apply it to your account (not all users' names are obvious). In July I will be adding a real-time credit checker on the actual GFC site for you to see how much you have remaining. You can of course always ask me directly at any time :). Here's the links:

$10 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $9.50

$30 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $28.50

$50 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $45.00

$75 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $64.00

$100 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $80.00

$125 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $94.00

$150 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $113.00

$200 GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC): $130.00

-----------------------------
This GFC Service Charge Credit ($SCC) can be used towards DR or PF service charges and will be auto-deducted when sending invoices. It is not refundable but will stay on your account until you have used it all. Service Charge Credits do not expire. This cannot be used to discount the actual items that you are purchasing, and only applies to GFC Service Charges, UPS Pickup Fees & Package Forwarding Service Charge Fees. If you have any questions just let me know. Thanks for your support!

#8609 penetratingpincer

penetratingpincer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:43 AM

Interesting - when you check out it there is an option for "Table Rate" = "best way" = $2.00... :D

#8610 penetratingpincer

penetratingpincer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:52 AM

Done. Purchased a little bit. Good luck!