Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10905 replies to this topic

#841 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:03 AM

danthemightyone, you weren't at all one of the people I was referring to as a non-paying buyer. Actually none of the people who wrote on this board are so please don't take it the wrong way :) I meant to say that because of a few bad eggs (again NOT you guys) I haven't been buying products before receiving payments.

gamer602, yes you can send me your code and I'd be happy to apply that to your order. Not a problem. Feel free to PM me with your order details.

Firestorm, I may be able to get more codes if I pre-order in the stores. I've done that in the past for CAGs that wanted pre-order items and didn't have any problem in the past. Most stores don't share pre-order lists with each other anyhow.

NolbertoS, thanks for sticking up for me :) My life is very crazy indeed. I think some of the others just got confused about comments I made earlier. I didn't mean to point them at ANY of you guys...you're all great :) My point a week or two ago about not putting orders in before payment is simply because I can't afford to be burned and because my credit cards are all pretty maxed out and I don't want to take the risk, that's all ^_^ When I get your payment I can use that money to buy the items and therefore don't need to put on a charge card. Simple as that.

Zyzomys, great news...your PS3 armor came in today. I discarded the packaging and was able to pack both of the armors and triggers safely into a single package. It should reach you probably by the end of next week. Thanks! I'll check Target out for you and the Eye of Judgement. Would you be willing to buy it used if I found one mint and complete with camera/cards? Let me know. Gamestop is doing their buy 2 get one free sale through this Sunday.

hey goomba, headphones came, completely awesome! I noticed you mentioned the Gamestop B2G1F sale, is it possible you can keep an eye out for Star Wars: Battlefront (PS2), Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PS2) and Star Wars: Republic Commando (Xbox) in mint condition with a manual? Tis a lot to ask, I know, but if you could that'd be awesome! Thanks!

edit: yes, I love Star Wars, but seriously, who doesn't??

Edited by game_fanatic, 27 September 2008 - 12:15 AM.

#842 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:16 AM

Again, danthemightyone, I'm really sorry for any misunderstanding or inconvenience to you. I did send out the original invoice but never received the payment so I thought perhaps you changed your mind about the order. I would never intentionally cancel or not order a product I thought you were interested in. In the future if you like I can send your invoices through the CAG PM system instead that way they get to you. Please don't hold it against me, I really didn't mean anything by my comments or anything ... they certainly weren't aimed at you my friend.

#843 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:40 AM

game_fanatic I will look out for those games for you definitely. The Gamestop website is pretty good for tracking games down. Finding them mint with manuals is another story though :) I shall certainly look. If there are ANY games you guys are looking for the B2G1 sale post them here. I'll put the list together along with who wants what and I plan to go on a 5-6 Gamestop store spree on Sunday, so if I see a game you're looking for I"ll try to get it for you (no promises though of course as it's really random what stores have especially during sale periods). Thanks!

#844 kathos

kathos

Wooooooooo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:27 AM

Goooombaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Thanks for putting my GoW2 Lancer order through :D (even though I put it through a good month ago). You never did reply if you got the payment though, did you?
Ex-Futureshop slave, ex-EB Games slave driver. Now Home Depot dreg.
Posted Image

#845 Zyzomys

Zyzomys

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:16 PM

Hello Goomba,
The Target sale has the EoJ game with camera cheaper than the camera alone. I want the camera for the upcoming LBP to scan in new textures (stickers). If you find the EoJ at Target it will be 75% off today and possibly tomorrow.
Thanks,
Chris

#846 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

kathos, yes I did receive the payment thanks :) I will let you know when that comes in. Still a good time away but it will be here before you know it.

Zyzomys, my Target typically sells out of these things really quickly but I have gotten lucky a few times in the past. I'll check it out and let you know. If you don't hear anything from me then you can safely assume I wasn't able to pick it up. I hear you about the LBP....I want that game more than anything coming out.

#847 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys, I've started to make a list of items that are sold/ordered/potential orders and am wondering if I got them all. This way I can keep track of all the orders in their various states and hopefully process them without any delays. As you know, some items get delayed in shipping, some games get pushed back, some companies cancel orders, etc. There is no guarantee an order will be sent to me immediately after I place it online, though usually things go very smoothly. To protect your screen names I have starred out all except the first letter of your username. Please let me know if your order does not show here. It's not that I forgot about you, I just probably forgot to add it to this list as it's something new I'm trying.

Color Key: BLUE = Paid For/Shipped, RED = Not Yet Paid, Green = Paid/Pending Shipment

Here's the list:

* Final Fantasy Toys - m******* - PAID - SHIPPED
* 9 Muggs Figures [08/25/2008] - D******* - PAID - SHIPPED 9/4/2008
* Disgaea 3: Honor Student Set (PS3) - d******* - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29/2008
* Shure MPA-3C Music Phone Adapter [08/13/2008] - M******* - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29/2008 - LC758480619US
* Invader Zim DVD Box Set - d******* - PAID - Shipped 8/29/2008 - LC758480596US
* Headphones & Watchmen Graphic Novel - g******* - PAID - SHIPPED
* 2 Copies of Izuna 2 (DS) + Ar Tonelico - R******* - PAID - SHIPPED 9/7/2008
* Stranglehold CE (PS3) – P******* – PAID - ORDERED FROM BEST BUY 9/4/08 - SHIPPED 9/15/2008 - LC758480503US
* Playstation 3 Hardwear Controller x2 – Z******* – PAID– SHIPPED - 9/26/2008 - LC758480494US

* Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (Xbox 360) - K******* - WAITING FOR PAYMENT -
* Xbox Live Search Club Items - P******* - WAITING FOR ITEMS TO BE DELIVERED

* Sega Press Kits + Yggdra Union (PSP) - R******* - PAID (WAITING FOR BONUS CD BEFORE SHIPPING OUT)
* McCain T-Shirt - A******* - PAID - WAITING FOR PACKAGE -
* McCain Signs - A******* - PAID - WAITING FOR PACKAGE -
* Metallica Box Set (Limited Edition) - P******* - PAID - WAITING FOR PACKAGE
* GOW2 Lancer + Collector's Edition - K******* - PAID - WAITING FOR PACKAGE
* 5 Games for Netherlands Buyer s******* (eBay/GFC) - PAID - SHIPPED (WAITING FOR UNSOLVED CRIMES)
* Japanese DVDs from DD - r******* - PAID - WAITING TO SHIP
* Nightmare Before Christmas Blu Ray - A******* - PAID - SHIPPING 9/29/2008 -
* Nightmare Before Christmas Blu Ray - A******* - PAID - SHIPPING 9/29/2008 -

Potential Orders:
* LCD Back Cover from Dell - c******* -
* Lock Pick Set - P******* - WAITING TO ARRIVE IN MAIL -
* Playstation 3 Hardwear Controller - R******* - WAITING TO HEAR FROM
* Eye of Judgement + Camera From Target - Z******* - NEED TO CHECK TARGET STORE

#848 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

Hey Goomba, did you get my PM? Sent it about 30 minutes ago I think.

#849 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

I didn't get any PM's from you IceTron. I just checked my inbox and my PM box and nothing. Did you forget to send it perhaps? Feel free to resend =)

#850 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:20 PM

Weird, I'll send it again. Thanks. :D

#851 habsfan08

habsfan08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hello Goomba,
The Target sale has the EoJ game with camera cheaper than the camera alone. I want the camera for the upcoming LBP to scan in new textures (stickers). If you find the EoJ at Target it will be 75% off today and possibly tomorrow.
Thanks,
Chris

hi Goomba, if you find one, can you tell me how much will it cost (shipping and all)

#852 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

First of all I doubt I'll find it, but secondly I'd have to have it here to actually figure out the shipping weight. My guess is it'd be about $10 to ship or so since it has the camera, cards and all. I'll let you know if I'm able to find one.

#853 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:13 PM

Hey guys, anyone interested in this:

Wall-E (Three-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] + Digital Copy (2008)

It's coming out on November 18th (still a while a way I realize) but if you order it now I can get you a set price of $31 shipped (Amazon.com is selling it on sale). The normal price for this item is $41 USD so this is essentially 25%+ off. I already am ordering two of these (one for me and one for Azumangaman). If anyone else wants one, let me know.

This is the SPECIAL 3 DISC BLU RAY Version which is basically a collector's edition. Get it for the price of the 2 Disc Blu Ray set. Don't miss out if you're a fan of Pixar or Animation in General ^_^

Edited by goomba478, 28 September 2008 - 05:31 PM.

#854 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:49 PM

Okay guys, this is your chance to get the Ar Tonelico Sacred Army Set. I don't want you guys disappointed when you can't get it later (because some of the items are limited to only the first 2000 orders). So here's your shot. Altogether it will be $60.50 USD through my service (includes shipping from Rosenqueen, shipping to Canada and all fees/taxes/etc.).

Posted Image

Here is what it includes:
Item Includes
1. Ar tonelico™ 2 Bundle Pack

Includes :

• Ar tonelico™ 2: Melody of Metafalica
  • Ar tonelico™ 2: Official Art Collection
  • Ar tonelico™ 2: Original Soundtrack (This product will be purchasable at any retailer)
2. Ar tonelico™ 2 RQ Exclusive Soundtrack

Includes :

• 31 songs that aren't included in the Original Soundtrack
  • 12 pages of full color art booklet that aren't in Official Art Collection
    (Limited to 2,000 Units)

#855 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:18 AM

Just so you guys know, almost all orders have been shipped out :) I will post an updated master list for you soon so you can see where your order stands ^_^ Obviously games or items that aren't released yet haven't been shipped =P Thanks!

#856 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:19 AM

Not sure if any of you guys are interested in Gamecube games or not, but I've listed over 100 of them on my blog in Photograph form. I'm giving you guys the chance to make offers before I list them on eBay and sell them once and for all. I've been saving them over a year now getting ready to sell and I've always just been so busy that I haven't gotten around to it. The blog is here. Thanks!

http://www.cheapassg...blog.php?b=3485

#857 kathos

kathos

Wooooooooo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:31 AM

Is Skies of Arcadia already taken?
Posted Image

#858 heimdal

heimdal

I Like Turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:36 AM

Not sure if any of you guys are interested in Gamecube games or not, but I've listed over 100 of them on my blog in Photograph form. I'm giving you guys the chance to make offers before I list them on eBay and sell them once and for all. I've been saving them over a year now getting ready to sell and I've always just been so busy that I haven't gotten around to it. The blog is here. Thanks!

http://www.cheapassg...blog.php?b=3485

There's a lot of good games there, I don't think you'll run into problems selling those.

But as an alternative, you can offer them as prizes for the points program you've been working on.
Posted Image

#859 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:40 AM

I am actually considering to offer them as prizes in the upcoming store (the ones I don't sell anyway). Kathos, Skies of Arcadia is still available (I have a few copies actually). Feel free to make an offer ^_^ Ordering your shirts now! I'll try the coupon code...

#860 kathos

kathos

Wooooooooo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:52 AM

I am actually considering to offer them as prizes in the upcoming store (the ones I don't sell anyway). Kathos, Skies of Arcadia is still available (I have a few copies actually). Feel free to make an offer ^_^ Ordering your shirts now! I'll try the coupon code...

Oh thank God you got my coupon code PM before you actually ordered!!! Hahahahahahahaha *faint*.
Posted Image

#861 AJD23

AJD23

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:00 AM

OMG...Ikaruga *jealous*:hot:
You can def. make some easy bucks eBaying some of those GC games.

EDIT: BTW goomba, how much did those PS3 triggers/armor cost shipped when you took it out of the package? I might be interested :)
Posted Image

#862 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:02 AM

Kathos, I ordered them both in XL for you. The coupon code worked beautifully and shipping was free, but I did have to pay 6% tax for the items...so it worked out pretty good. I'm going to send you an invoice now. Pay whenever you can. The item will arrive by 10/15/08 they said. Thanks!

#863 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:41 AM

Any of you interested in Lego Batman for the Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360? I can do $40 shipped BRAND NEW. I can do $26 for PC, PS2, DS, PSP versions. Let me know. Thanks!

#864 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:55 AM

AJD23, the PS3 controller armor shipped was $16 USD. Let me know if you want one :) THANKS!

#865 gamer602

gamer602

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:02 AM

are u only selling the cube games in bundles?

#866 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:07 AM

No actually I'm just busy and don't have the time to photograph them each individually (I can upon request photograph individual games). I'm selling them all individually :) I'm just giving CAGs an option to buy them before I throw them on eBay for some quick cash. Let me know which ones you're interested in. Thanks! I'm off to bed now :) Lots of game shipping to do tomorrow!

#867 intruder_xo

intruder_xo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:37 AM

@Goomba

I was wondering if you can get thing from Sam's Club, since I see some deals on a few games like GTA IV for PS3 below $40.

And btw thanks for providing this service for the gaming communauty, this is really great for us Canadian up north that cant alway take advantage of some of those deals.

#868 deluga

deluga

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:55 PM

Just a question, how much are 20 gig 360 hard drives (used and/or new) in the states?

#869 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

According to Gamestop.com they are $60 used. They may be able to be found cheaper on eBay and such. I'll have to look around for you.

#870 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:53 PM

goomba I hate you SO MUCH.
But 40 shipped for Lego Batman? Fuck you, I can't say no.
Put me down for one.
This is the last time, I promise :)
Actually, I just got hired at Best Buy, so cheers to many more to come.
Oh yeah, 360 version!

EDIT: I'm kidding, I love you. And the Jersey of the brilliant man (ie my avatar) arrived today. AMAZING you got it into such a small box.