Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10918 replies to this topic

#9781 JamesX

JamesX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hey Goomba, I never heard back from you from my email so not sure if you check your email or come here first so will post here as well.

Don't send back that French Rib Fleece Half-Zip (Hunter Navy / XL), it was pretty cheap anyway. Check your email for more detail and get back to me by email.

Tx.
James

#9782 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:31 AM

Alright, just processed a PF order using the new system.

Let me know if it went through properly =)

#9783 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:12 PM

JamesX, sorry yes I got your EMail but was out of town all day yesterday celebrating Chinese New Year :) I will not return your fleece so no worries there. I'll update you once we've received it and we can go from there.

gsrce, I didn't see your new order when I checked a little while ago but I will recheck again. You said you used the new system, which means in theory it prompted you to check out with Paypal there. Is that correct? If so I should be able to locate and process it. Let me know =) Did you receive an order number and/or Email confirmation?

#9784 evantrees

evantrees

rejection and peace tiramisu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:25 AM

just to double check you've got the rest for 1599a / 1313899581 right?

#9785 SonicBoom1000

SonicBoom1000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:03 AM

Hey, not sure if you go my emails, but I'm the guy that ordered the cardigan from Rugby.com. I was just wondering if I could get an update on my order, thanks.

#9786 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 04:19 AM

*scratches head* umm, what Paypal address is Goomba using again? I know he used to have 2 (the JJ and Canada ones), but for the life of me I can't see what to use right now (I'm sure it's somewhere obvious). I'm just filling in a direct request, so yeah :-|
Posted Image

#9787 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:50 AM

evantrees, yes we're all set :) Thanks my friend. I'll have those processed for you later today when I get home from work.

SonicBoom1000, your cardigan is in I believe. I will also be processing that later today. Just have to weight it and make sure your payment covers everything, if not I'll re-invoice you for the difference. Thanks again!

ragnar14, we use Canadapayments AT improcomics DOT org for GFC Payments. Thanks. The Direct Request (DR) page should let you pay to that account though, so let me know if you experience any troubles. Appreciate it.

#9788 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

JamesX, sorry yes I got your EMail but was out of town all day yesterday celebrating Chinese New Year :) I will not return your fleece so no worries there. I'll update you once we've received it and we can go from there.

gsrce, I didn't see your new order when I checked a little while ago but I will recheck again. You said you used the new system, which means in theory it prompted you to check out with Paypal there. Is that correct? If so I should be able to locate and process it. Let me know =) Did you receive an order number and/or Email confirmation?

I stopped at that page, as I was able to do that with the previous system to avoid paying at that time.

It doesn't make sense for me to pay for every single item separately, as that way I'd be paying a ton more than needed for shipping, so I guess what I'll have to do is just stop giving you the heads up items are coming and just send you batched PF orders? All this means is that you'll have items for me sometimes for months and won't know who they're for. (Unless there is another option?)

#9789 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

gsrce, not a problem that's good to know that you stopped and that it wasn't just a bug. I am going to have a "Pay later" option for members who want to add multiple orders together I just haven't coded it yet (and am not sure the best way to do it at this moment) but it will be an option very soon :) Right now if you click the "Credit Card" link but don't make the payment it'll still send me an Email. So you could do that.

1) Use the new beta PF page and enter all your info.
2) Go to the summary page and make sure all the items and such look right.
3) Click the "Pay with a Credit Card" Link
4) Close the page once it loads (you'll receive an Email copy of your order as will I, I'll just know that you didn't pay for it because there'll be no payment transaction associated. Then you can just Email me when you're ready to let me know what orders you want to combine. Simple as that :) Thanks buddy.

#9790 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:49 PM

Xbox Live Card Codes Back in Stock...

I know you guys always ask when I have them in stock. I have 3 (and only 3) Xbox Live 12 Month Subscription cards. They're not the greatest deal in the world but they are cheaper than MSRP ($59.99) and cheaper than in Canada. Plus, I'll send you the code digitally via Email within 24 hours or less :) If you're interested the link is here:

Xbox Live 12 Month Subscription Card: $48.00 (includes all service charges/fees)

Posted Image

#9791 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

gsrce, not a problem that's good to know that you stopped and that it wasn't just a bug. I am going to have a "Pay later" option for members who want to add multiple orders together I just haven't coded it yet (and am not sure the best way to do it at this moment) but it will be an option very soon :) Right now if you click the "Credit Card" link but don't make the payment it'll still send me an Email. So you could do that.

4) Close the page once it loads (you'll receive an Email copy of your order as will I, I'll just know that you didn't pay for it because there'll be no payment transaction associated. Then you can just Email me when you're ready to let me know what orders you want to combine. Simple as that :) Thanks buddy.

Will do, thanks.

BTW, I'm hoping you got my email about the Disney Blu's. (You had asked how to get em cheap)

I just want to make sure you got the email with enough time to take advantage of the few offers that were still available =)

#9792 underkover19

underkover19

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

I filled out one package forward using the new form and paid it, just to be sure that bug doesn't apply to my order since it already had all the multiple packages combined in it right? I also wanted to ask, the next time you do go around to pick up some packages, could you let me know if either of my ralph lauren orders are in? I just want to make sure they didn't mess anything up this time around.

#9793 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

gsrce, thanks for the Disney info. I didn't get to it in time for the sale you mentioned but I got another coupon from Disney that is almost as good. So I do appreciate that ^_^

underkover19, yes I know of your combined order situation so no worries. I'm going on Monday to pick up the new packages and will let you know for sure :) Thanks. I'm off to bed now, I'm exhausted. I'll be doing a lot of cleanup on orders tomorrow so I will talk to you guys soon. Thanks again!

#9794 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:35 AM

gsrce, thanks for the Disney info. I didn't get to it in time for the sale you mentioned but I got another coupon from Disney that is almost as good. So I do appreciate that ^_^

underkover19, yes I know of your combined order situation so no worries. I'm going on Monday to pick up the new packages and will let you know for sure :) Thanks. I'm off to bed now, I'm exhausted. I'll be doing a lot of cleanup on orders tomorrow so I will talk to you guys soon. Thanks again!

Just keep checking the forum link I gave you then every few days, and in the future you'll be in the know about what deals are available from time to time =)

#9795 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

OK so it would seem that the BETA test for the new Package Forwarding (PF) page has been a success. I've gone ahead and switched over the BETA version to being the real version (PF 3.0) now so it's live on the site. It's still quite possible that we have glitches in the new coding so if you spot anything out of the ordinary let me know. I still will be working on the rewards system further as I haven't best figured out the way to apply points to your account once you purchase things, but they are tabulating behind the scenes.

Today and tomorrow I'll be processing a bunch of orders and moving along forward. Every day our backlogs become smaller, our processing becomes quicker and our coding becomes more efficient, so we're definitely onto something =) Thanks for all your support guys. Hope you like the new pages. The new DR Page will come likely early March. Cya soon!

#9796 Discotheque

Discotheque

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:39 AM

Yo Mr. Parks, I got my headphones in yesterday. Thanks for the PF service. I understand that holidays must have caused long delays for many packages.

#9797 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:03 AM

That's great news Discotheque. Yeah this holiday season was a bit of a nightmare scenario for me, but things are slowly melting away and turning good again :) Our new Package Forwarding system is now live on the site, which will help go a long way in getting the system truly streamlined. It's still a bit tough for some newer customers, but I figure once we perfect the system then it is only a matter of time before things run like clockwork.

I'll be home almost all day tomorrow and Thursday processing orders, so we'll just keep on on things. New orders as you guys probably know can be pre-paid now for PF and DR orders which means I'll only need to invoice in cases where additional funds are due and such. Should make everyone's lives easier :) Also, I do have the reward system in place though I have to manually credit accounts once I ship out items. So that too will be something for me to work on and tweak ^_^. Cya all soon!

#9798 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:25 AM

Hey Goomby,

What's the current DR wait-time from amazon order to shipment? (How bads the backlog?) Wanna see if I can order some in-ear monitors before spring break
Posted Image
No credit card required. Since June 2009 I have gotten $430 in amazon gift cards. Just use it instead of google (because it's the same search engine), and get giftcards for amazon.

Want to discover new music? Check out my site filled with live videos of unsigned artists: http://www.overmined.com Podcast: Coming soon
http://www.youtube.c...ser/RoganSarine

#9799 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

Backlog for newer orders isn't bad. About 5-7 days total after receiving items. Getting better by the day :) Thanks.

#9800 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:46 AM

Finally had some time to try this.

Let me know if it went through.

#9801 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:37 PM

Looks liked it worked as far as sending the order, but it doesn't seem like it gave you the discount for your service charge credits out of your SCC bank. Did you log in to the site as "gsrce" before putting in your submission? Let me know :) Thanks buddy.

#9802 SVxM

SVxM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:00 PM

Hi Goomba! Can you fix my SCC credit? I plan to buy something soon.

Do you still take Amazon GC? I want to buy a couple of stuff.

Thanks!

#9803 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

Sure thing SVxM, give me like 20 minutes :) And yes I still take Amazon Gift Cards (up to $200 per user per month). Thanks!

#9804 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:21 PM

SVxM, I went ahead and credited your Service Charge Credits (SCC's) with $2.00 credit. Thanks again =) It should work now on the new Package Forwarding page.

#9805 underkover19

underkover19

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

Goomba please let me know if the sweaters were properly delivered to you or not! I know you're busy, but just another reminder for when you're free.

#9806 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

underkover19, I sent you an Email letting you know that they weren't there the day I went last week but that I am going again in two days. The tracking says they were signed for at the UPS store, so I expect they'll be there. I will contact you once I receive them. Thanks :)

#9807 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

The GFC Website is back up and running. Looks like they were just doing some routine server maintenance. All is well :) Back to packing I go now.

Edited by goomba478, 10 February 2011 - 06:06 PM.

#9808 SVxM

SVxM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

I can't access... and I have no idea what it could be...

#9809 underkover19

underkover19

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

The initial page (that says forwarding you to the new site) works, but then the redirect doesn't. Not sure why though.

#9810 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

Just give it some time, it should come up. It is working on my end now. I may have to check my server settings, but we'll get it working. Thanks guys =)