Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10918 replies to this topic

#10171 chingster

chingster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:53 AM

Hey JJ just in case it slipped your mind because of the car trouble, if I could find out how much SCC I have that would be great!

Thanks

#10172 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:01 PM

dancrane212, You did pay before I left :) The system just never updated your order since it was down when the payment went through. I should have it out today. Thanks buddy.

Tetsugen, the higher tier accounts will launch in the next couple of weeks. I'm just doing a lot of beta-testing with them right now :) Trust me, you'll know when they launch ^_^ I'll send out a lot of info on them.

chingster, I'm showing that you have $2.15 in SCC's. Thanks!

#10173 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Welcome back! Did I ever send you our new banner link?
Also, did you send one to me? LOL

I'm putting together a new referral page of the site and would like to get updated banners for everyone. If you still need mine:

Posted Image

#10174 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

Hi dv8mad, congrats on again on the new baby :) So happy for all of you! I didn't get your new banner but now I have it so I'll go ahead and update that either today or tomorrow. Looks great :) I'm loving the new characters! I'm working on a major site update over the next 30 days and new banners will probably come after that. Just let me know what size you'd like and I'll whip something together. Thanks again ^_^ Best of wishes. Oh and in case I never told you, I got the paints the day before our trip. PERFECT timing!

#10175 JamesX

JamesX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Hey goomba, my ordered was delivered to Willamtic on saturday, I opted for the rush service this time, are you going to be able to ship out this week?

JamesX

PS. GFC Order Number: 1983257519

#10176 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

Hi JamesX, yes I will be picking up the new items on Thursday and will ship out your items Friday. Thanks again :)

#10177 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

** FAVOR TO ASK **

Would any of you be willing to do me a favor? I need to order something for a customer of mine that is only available from Canada's Best Buy (bestbuy.ca). I need someone that is willing to have me ship it to them and have them mail it to Australia. I would repay you in full for service charges as well as give you bonus SCC's for your efforts. If you're interested please let me know. Thanks!

#10178 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:51 PM

Lol, Goomba, I liked how you summarized my Order into 4 words... took me so long to write up that PF too.

#10179 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:27 PM

Faytz, lol yeah I wasn't going to list all of them :) I should have it this week as long as it's been delivered. I'll let you know if I need anything else from you. Thanks again!

#10180 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

Faytz, lol yeah I wasn't going to list all of them :) I should have it this week as long as it's been delivered. I'll let you know if I need anything else from you. Thanks again!

Orders: Ya those have been shipping, still waiting for 5 packages to get delivered to your place.

Sure just wondering, I want to order something on Ebay. It ends in four hours, is it better to get you to order it (so it has a confirm shipping address) or should I just buy it now? I'll pm you the link

#10181 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:10 AM

Faytz, not to worry I got your payment and bought it now. Just before I went to bed :) You're all set. Thanks again!

#10182 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:13 AM

Faytz, not to worry I got your payment and bought it now. Just before I went to bed :) You're all set. Thanks again!

Thanks for the quick update. :P Sorry for the urgency, my mom told me her situation and I told her about your service and then we were on a quest to get your attention.

Thanks again.

#10183 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

OK so I've logged all the current orders into GYROS. If your order doesn't show up on there, please contact me and let me know so I can get it on there :) I'll be doing my next UPS pickup tomorrow so a lot of the Package Forwarding (PF) orders will be in my possession. I'll do my best to get as many of them out over the weekend as possible. If you have any questions just let me know :) Talk to you guys soon!

#10184 Chronorayven

Chronorayven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:36 AM

My items wasn't sent to you yet so it will be either this week or next week. I hope. I'll fill out a PF after also for sure no idea how much they weigh by the way.

#10185 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:28 AM

No problem Chronorayven, just do your best to estimate the weight and we can adjust once we have them. We're doing at least one pickup every week right now and will resume 2 pickups a week once we have enough orders to justify it. Thanks for the update.

#10186 chingster

chingster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:25 AM

Goomba just wanted to let you know that the SCC is not showing yet in my account when I log in. If you could bring it up to date with the correct amount that would be great, so I know how much I have towards my next order.

Cheers

#10187 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

Chingster, your SCC's should show up now properly in the system when you log in or check out an order. I'll be adding an order history/ SCC history soon enough once I figure out the best way to implement it on the site. Thanks for your suggestions :)

#10188 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

** PREVIEW OF NEW ORDER HISTORY PAGE **

This is a preview of what the new order summary page will look like. The system will only show orders back until we started the automatic SCC bonus system and you can see how many SCC's you've earned and redeemed. Eventually we'll have other info such as friends you've referred and such as well. For now though this is a good start :)

http://gamesforcanad...r-all-users.php

Please note you have to be logged in. Let me know if it works for you, I just coded it today so there may be some kinks to work out. Thanks guys!

#10189 djkilljoy77

djkilljoy77

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:14 PM

Hi Goomba,

Am looking to purchase an mp3 player from Amazon.com (ships only to the US) but was wondering how much the total cost might be? Would it be possible to get an estimate from you?

Thanks!!!

The item link is:
http://www.amazon.co...20959668&sr=8-1

#10190 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:26 PM

Hi Djkilljoy77, you'll be happy to know that items like this are very inexpensive with our service. You're looking at probably about $5 or so to ship to Canada plus $2.00 for our service charge and $1 more dollar if you have us pick it up. With everything included I'd estimate you at around $9 or $10 total for our charges plus shipping. The website will fully calculate everything for you though. Choose Direct Request (DR) if you want us to order the item for you or Package Forwarding (PF) if you want to order it yourself and have it shipped to us. If you need any other help let me know :) Thanks!

#10191 djkilljoy77

djkilljoy77

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

Hi Goomba, thanks for the response. I did try the order to get an estimate on your site however I think I must have gone a step further as I received an email stating that the order was received.

Could you please not put the order through (I have not made any payments either). Thanks for your support!

#10192 chingster

chingster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:31 AM

Chingster, your SCC's should show up now properly in the system when you log in or check out an order. I'll be adding an order history/ SCC history soon enough once I figure out the best way to implement it on the site. Thanks for your suggestions :)

Thanks a bunch JJ appreciate the fast response as always. So just to reconfirm I can put these SCC towards the service fees on my future orders correct? But I can't use them towards the handling fee, or is it for any charge?

#10193 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

JJ,

I'm still in Japan, but you should have got a copy of Cars 2 that I tried to cancel but shipped anyways from Amazon.

You can either sit on it for me, or I'd be happy to let you have it at the heavily discounted price I got it for on Amazon if you have yet to pick it up. I think I paid like $17 for it after all of the discounts. (Versus the $29.99 retail)

Just let me know =)

#10194 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

chingster, yes you can apply that SCC towards any future order :) the handling fee is something that I can't control but it will be slightly lower if your SCC total is lower. I'm working on ways to eliminate or severely lesson the handling fees with the December update. Thanks again.

Gsrce, I'll gladly buy it off you for $17 :) I meant to pick it up but haven't had time. It's the one Pixar movie I haven't seen or don't own. Thanks!

#10195 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

djkilljoy77, not to worry. I don't put orders through unless payment is received in full for them. In the December update we'll no longer send Emails for orders that are not paid (we treat them only as estimates as is). Thanks again!

#10196 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

Hi goomba, I am just curious how quickly you usually get to Direct Requests.

I would like to grab some of the black friday deals coming up, and many of the sales are limited and/or only last a day.

Thanks.

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#10197 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:01 AM

chingster, yes you can apply that SCC towards any future order :) the handling fee is something that I can't control but it will be slightly lower if your SCC total is lower. I'm working on ways to eliminate or severely lesson the handling fees with the December update. Thanks again.

Gsrce, I'll gladly buy it off you for $17 :) I meant to pick it up but haven't had time. It's the one Pixar movie I haven't seen or don't own. Thanks!

Cool. We'll work it out later then. Just keep it for now =)

#10198 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

jokerkun890, it really all depends. I typically order Direct Requests within 12 hours of receiving them. I say 12 hours because I work grave shift at my "real" job so I have somewhat strange sleeping/working hours. Unfortunately, my work requires that I work practically all holidays and busy work periods (including Black Friday) which is why I started doing Package Forwarding in the first place. You are free to use the Direct Request service on BF but just realize there's a VERY good chance I will be unable to order any limited offer deals or items that have limited quantities. If I am unable to get your item(s) I will refund you in full though as I always have. Thanks and good luck :)

#10199 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:48 AM

gsrce, thanks man =) I appreciate it!

#10200 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

gsrce, thanks man =) I appreciate it!

NP man.

I'm actually only looking for two items from Black Friday. Pulp Ficton on Blu for $4.99 from BB and Epic Mickey for the Wii from either Target or Walmart for $15.00.

Not sure if you're planning on buying anything for yourself or other members, but if you are and can pick those up for me it would be greatly appreciated.

(I'm sure lots of people will want in on Arkham City at $28, Pulp Fiction at $5, etc. anyways. Lots of great deals to be had on media this year!)