Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10918 replies to this topic

#10591 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Thanks!

derfel, you should be all set now :) Thanks!

Posted Image

#10592 fuzzbunker

fuzzbunker

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

hey goomba can you ship my big 9 pound order soon (the one with clothes and shoes). On gyros the estimated ship date keeps getting pushed back. My smaller package was shipped and arrived very quickly, is there a problem with the larger one?

#10593 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

fuzzbunker, I should have it out today or tomorrow. Unfortunately a LOT of clothing companies lately have really generic item lists in the boxes and with many people ordering from the same sites I just want to make sure I don't confuse anyone's orders. GYROS just gets pushed backed because I had to update the list all at once, but most should ship very soon. Thanks!

#10594 JamesX

JamesX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

Thanks for the heads up - I am leaning towards regular USPS but out of curiosity if not too much trouble how much would it be for expedited? reason I ask is that brokerage fees can be ridiculous so I still might end up being ahead.

James , never heard back from you on this , can you let me know before you prepare my shipment tomorrow

#10595 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:52 AM

JamesX, I'm loading your items now and I'll Email you tonight with how much the expedited would cost.

Everyone else, if you're interested in ordering "Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: Namco Wizard Edition" please note that they DO charge in full now, despite saying that they don't on the site, the item releases late January 2013 and also, they charge 6.35% Sales tax and $12 shipping as well. If you're cool with all that, feel free to submit a Direct Request and I'll put it in for you. I'll ship out as many as they let me order :) First come, first serve of course. Thanks guys!

#10596 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:20 PM

Jotamide, our next week's update will have the GFC Bank beta where you'll be able to request refunds for existing shipping credits. Thanks!

Hi Goomba. I while ago you said that once the GFC 2.0 beta was live I would be able to reclaim my shipping buffer. However, my balance shows up to be $0. Is there any way to fix this?

Posted Image

#10597 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

Guys this is a super active week for me as I am changing positions (technically anyway) at work. While it's a "good" thing in that I'm getting a "promotion", it actually means that I'll be working less hours (and probably making less money too). I have to go to training and such this week so I won't be on the forums much, but since I'll be working less days you can expect that I'll have more time to devote to GFC. I hope to ship about 50 packages this week alone, so keep an eye on GYROS.

Also, while I'm still having MAPI issues with Outlook, I've found a workaround that lets me use Mozilla Thunderbird to Email shipping notifications. If you get an email from Goomba478 AT GMAIL DOT COM just know that I'm using it for shipping only. If you respond to it, chances are I won't see it as I don't really use Gmail all that often. Still use my regular Email addresses for this forum to contact me. Thanks guys!

#10598 Chronorayven

Chronorayven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:44 AM

Goomba about my order I emailed you about it. I think I sent the email to your JJparks email one. Haven't heard a response from you yet.

#10599 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:12 AM

Hi Chronorayven, I believe the last of your items is in and will be shipping in the next day or two. I will contact you via Email once I verify this for a fact and ship it out. Thanks again and sorry for the wait, I've been super busy with family matters and haven't been able to respond to all of my Emails but I am working behind the scenes on all packages. Thanks :)

#10600 kech

kech

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hey Goomba, made an order on your webpage and also paid. just want to make sure you have received it.

#10601 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Hey Kech, got your order and am putting the order in now. Thanks!

#10602 Chronorayven

Chronorayven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

Thanks Goomba for the update also it's no problem just wondering if you were able to get the items and now I know. :)

#10603 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

Just saying hi guys. I got a ton of packages out today and will continue doing so throughout the week. Next week I'm only scheduled to work 3 days at my regular job, which means lots of GFC'ing. Talk to you all soon. As mentioned earlier, shipping Emails will be from my Gmail account for a while as a temporary fix. Thanks again!

#10604 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hi Goomba, should I email you to confirm my shipping address for the PF? Let me know, I forgot what I sent.

#10605 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Icetron, sure go ahead. The link is listed on the site though under the Package Forwarding Rules page. Thanks!

#10606 DarthSilverice

DarthSilverice

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

Hi Goomba,

Did you get my money alright? I put in a PF form and paid using paypal a few days ago. I havent heard back from you yet.

thanks!

#10607 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:12 AM

Package arrived yesterday Goomba! The whole process went much faster then I though. Thanks very much.

Let me know if I overpaid, or didn't pay enough on the shipping.

#10608 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

Icetron, sure go ahead. The link is listed on the site though under the Package Forwarding Rules page. Thanks!

I know I have something that should have arrived already, am I able to PF something else to combine and ship them together?

#10609 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:39 AM

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know the good news. We've had 2 days off and already caught up on half of all existing orders. The rest of the RECEIVED items will ship tomorrow and Friday and we'll continue the rest over the weekend. Nearly caught up and feeling good about that ^_^. We can only get faster and faster. Thanks for all of your support!

Icetron, yes you can put another order and ask to combine. Just keep in mind that it's possible your item will ship out first before we can combine them, but we'll do our best =) Thanks!

#10610 ichit4k4_set0

ichit4k4_set0

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hey Goomba,
Im thinking about getting Ni no Kuni Wizard edition through Club Namco.
Have you had other people (pre)order it yet? If so can you give me an estimate of total cost.

Thanks
Posted Image

#10611 fuzzbunker

fuzzbunker

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

goomba, I noticed I still have access to package forwarding even though i bought my premium membership more than a month ago. it doesn't auto renew does it?

also how to i get refunded for my shipping buffer and excess fees?

#10612 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

ichit4k4_set0, the total comes to $136.50 USD with everything including service charges and shipping. We've ordered 3 of them for GFC members so far. Feel free to be #4 :)

fuzzbunker, it doesn't auto-renew. It likely just added a few extra days in due to the BETA. Thanks

#10613 JamesX

JamesX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hey goomba, i emailed you on thurs or friday, can you check your email and get back to me.
Tx in advance,
JamesX

#10614 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

For those of you interested in buying a one year membership for GFC Premium (you get 12 months for the price of 10) you can now buy it from this link:

http://gamesforcanad...products_id=195

We'll be adding it onto the site as well. Thanks :)

#10615 Chronorayven

Chronorayven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

Goomba Thanks again I just received my package today. :)

#10616 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

Just sent you a DR. If you can pick up one of the items below as well and add it to the order for me please it would be appreciated =)

Try and offer $12 or $13 to him, he'll probably take it based upon how he keeps lowering the price on it.

http://www.ebay.com/...em=160842278792

Just let me know how much it ends up being and I'll PayPal you the difference.

Thanks =D

#10617 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

Sent you a PM Goomba

#10618 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:12 AM

gsrce, I went ahead and put your previous DR order in and made an offer to that eBay seller. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Icetron, I'll go and PM you back...thanks ^_^.

#10619 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

gsrce, we won the eBay item for the $12 price ^_^ I'll let you know once I have it. Thanks!

#10620 Leshita

Leshita

Guy Incognito

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:03 AM

PMed Goomba. ;)