Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10905 replies to this topic

#10621 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:20 AM

Hey Goomba! It's been a while, just wondering how much is shipping a PS Vita game? I believe they are about 0.5 pounds, thanks!

#10622 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

Myv, shipping for most Vita games will be $4.00 - $4.50 USD for the most part. Our website will calculate everything when you place your order =) Thanks again and glad to see you back. Hope to do business with you soon ^_^.

#10623 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:50 AM

Myv, shipping for most Vita games will be $4.00 - $4.50 USD for the most part. Our website will calculate everything when you place your order =) Thanks again and glad to see you back. Hope to do business with you soon ^_^.

Thanks!

I put in an order, I think I might have pushed back button to double check something and going through the order ended up submitting two forms.

Please cancel one for me,
Order numbers : 552954227 and 1729821982 .

#10624 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:54 AM

Myv, don't worry. Any orders without payments are considered to be estimates only. You only receive an Email copy in case it doesn't submit and you'd like to have us process it, so you should be all set :) Thanks.

#10625 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

gsrce, we won the eBay item for the $12 price ^_^ I'll let you know once I have it. Thanks!

Thanks =)

If at all possible I'd love to get everything by the end of the month. As long as everything shows up in time of course! =D

#10626 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

Myv, don't worry. Any orders without payments are considered to be estimates only. You only receive an Email copy in case it doesn't submit and you'd like to have us process it, so you should be all set :) Thanks.

Cool, thanks! It should be paid off, I believe I have enough credits with you, and the coupon expires today I think, if you can't order on time I'll order something else another time thanks a bunch :D

#10627 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

Hey guys, I'm resuming shipping tonight (till 1:30 AM or so) and tomorrow (same thing) so I expect to get a lot of orders out. GYROS will be updated as I go along :) Thanks.

gsrce, yes I think the last of your items are in or at least most of them. I'll double check and you should get them all before month's end ^_^.

Myv, you have $40 credit with us which is enough to order the game (I'll put in the pre-order for you) and we'll just invoice you for the shipping/service charges separately. Thanks again!

#10628 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

Just an update JJ,

I'm probably going to send some more stuff your way, so when you get the stuff you ordered for me, just send the iphone case from the Disney Store to me in a standard envelope and sit on the rest for now please. (If you have yet to send anything out yet that is)

Thanks =)

edit: Luckily I posted this and caught you while you are on tonight =D

#10629 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:35 AM

Myv, you have $40 credit with us which is enough to order the game (I'll put in the pre-order for you) and we'll just invoice you for the shipping/service charges separately. Thanks again!

Can you just cancel the order for me, since the coupon deal is over already? Sorry :bouncy:

#10630 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

gsrce, you had two iPhone cases didn't you? Do you want me only to ship the eBay one? Let me know.

Myv, OK will do =)

#10631 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

gsrce, you had two iPhone cases didn't you? Do you want me only to ship the eBay one? Let me know.

Myv, OK will do =)

Just ship me the Disney Store one, and sit on the ebay one please, unless you can fit both into a single bubble mailer.

Thanks =D

#10632 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

Thanks for getting those out to me so quick JJ!

#10633 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

Hi JJ, hopefully everything is well. I just received the iPhone cases. Thanks again!

I'll be in California again in October, so I'll just email you this weekend with an address to send the remaining items to.

If you have time in the next month or so and could also pick me up a T-Mobile Sim/Prepaid Sim from a T-Mobile store, or call them and order one with free shipping to your house or the UPS store it would be appreciated. I need a new Micro Sim for my T-Mobile account for my iphone, and they won't ship me one as they can't bill my Canadian credit card. (The cost should be .99 cents)

I'll make sure to send you some extra funds by PayPal to make up for the cost to you for the Micro Sim and your time =)

Thanks again for everything!

#10634 JamesX

JamesX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

hey Goomba,

when is your next shipment, I have a amazon order at your place but nothing on GYROS indicating a ship date

JamesX

PS. my Order Number: 532461603

#10635 sashav

sashav

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hi Goomba,

I used your Package Forwarding service quite a few times so far and I must say it is exceptional.
Thank you for the great experience :D

Sasha

#10636 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

gsrce, sure thing. Just send me an Email with the details of what you want me to send and where to send it and I'll get that together whenever you're ready. Did you want me to ship the SIM card now or wait until your trip? Let me know that too. Thanks!

JamesX, I'll check that out for you. We just did our newest UPS Pickup yesterday.

SashaV, thanks so much for the feedback. We're constantly looking for ways to make our package forwarding service even better (lots of new updates on the way once I'm done coding them in!). Appreciate it.

#10637 elty

elty

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:06 AM

Hi,

Do you do pre order?

http://store.namcoba...-Exclusive.html

#10638 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:04 AM

elty, we are taking pre-orders but you have to get your order in ASAP. I believe some of the pre-order items are only until the end of today. Thanks!

#10639 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

gsrce, sure thing. Just send me an Email with the details of what you want me to send and where to send it and I'll get that together whenever you're ready. Did you want me to ship the SIM card now or wait until your trip? Let me know that too. Thanks!

You can ship the SIM card along with everything else you have for me to my hotel. I'm emailing you the details now.

Thanks =)

#10640 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

gsrce, do I need your account number to order the T-Mobile micro sim card? I tried looking on the site and I couldn't find where to buy just the card without having to subscribe to something. Let me know. Thanks!

#10641 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

gsrce, do I need your account number to order the T-Mobile micro sim card? I tried looking on the site and I couldn't find where to buy just the card without having to subscribe to something. Let me know. Thanks!

Have to call and place an order over the phone or walk into a store. (Hence why I offered to throw some extra cash your way for the trouble)

Thanks =)

#10642 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

Oh okay gsrce, sounds good =) I'll do my best to get that for you ASAP. I don't know much about T-Mobile so I'll have to track down a local store (or do the phone thing like you said). Talk to you soon!

#10643 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:58 PM

Oh okay gsrce, sounds good =) I'll do my best to get that for you ASAP. I don't know much about T-Mobile so I'll have to track down a local store (or do the phone thing like you said). Talk to you soon!

Don't worry about hurrying. If you got the email I sent you'll see that I'm not arriving until the end of October, so you have plenty of time.

#10644 wheremypho

wheremypho

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hi, I was just wondering if you're able to preorder Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward 3DS Preorder Edtion (not the standard edition) once it becomes available on Sept 28?
http://www.amazon.co...ues last reward

#10645 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Wheremypho, we ordered some for people already but they were out of stock for new orders. If they come back in stock let me know :)

#10646 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

Any chance you could swing by a local TRU (or BB to PM) and check for any PC games on clearance? Mainly looking for Starcraft 2 and MW3. :D

#10647 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Lone_Prodigy, my local TRU doesn't carry PC games so I think we're out of luck there. Sorry!

#10648 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

** UPCOMING LOWBALL SALE **

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up: I'll be running my first lowball sale in over two years here on CAG. It'll be an old-fashioned dv8mad style Lowball sale here on CAG. I'm starting to gather the items now and will group them together for about a week. There will be mostly video games here, but also some books, DVDs, Blu-Rays and other goodies. More details on this very soon. Hope to see you guys there!

#10649 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

Lone_Prodigy, my local TRU doesn't carry PC games so I think we're out of luck there. Sorry!

No problem, thanks for the heads up!

#10650 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

I will be packing for many new orders that came in tonight and will also be starting to list items for our upcoming Lowball sale as well. The lowball will be running 10/12/2012 - 10/19/2012 so be sure to check it out. The money will be going to help my mother-in-law who is going into surgery and will need the money, so it'll be going towards a good cause. Thanks for all of your support everyone. I'll be out of town Wednesday and Thursday (tomorrow and the next day) but I'll do my best to keep up with Emails and such. Talk to you all soon!