Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10905 replies to this topic

#10651 Alexisonfire

Alexisonfire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Man, I haven't been on these forums forever, but I remembered your service and I'm in need of it now!

There is an item that has to be ordered by the 16th. Do you think you can process it through your GFC DR by then?

EDIT: I just made the DR anyway. If you can't get to it in time, I understand. You said you're heading out. But if you could please get back to me on whether you can get it before the 16th, that would be fantastic.

#10652 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

Alexisonfire, thanks so much for your order. You'll be happy to know we successfully ordered your DR for you (we typically do within 12 hours or less just so you know). I really appreciate you coming back to us after all this time. Keep an eye out later in the week for our first Lowball auction sale in 2 years (there will be Prinny items!)

#10653 Average Box

Average Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

goomba I sent you an e-mail since I need my password reset.

#10654 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Sent the new password your way Average Box. Oh and awesome avatar by the way :) I'll be readying many items for our upcoming lowball sale the next couple of days. We'll be adding items as the sale goes on, so please be sure to check it out everyone ^_^ It'll be here on CAG and I'll be sure to have plenty of links to it.

#10655 Gold_guardian

Gold_guardian

Protector of Wallets

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:04 AM

Goomba how much would it cost to have you do the Frito Lay Skylanders Sidekick promotion for me?

Basically you'd have to buy 4 specially marked bags of chips then send off the order forms with $2 per figure and the UPC symbols from the bags.

The promotion is only available to Americans so I can't do it myself :(

For more details
http://www.squidoo.c...nders-sidekicks

#10656 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

Goomba, there's an item available on the US Amazon website only. Is it possible for you to purchase it and I pay you with Paypal? I have $12.50 left from my last transaction with you.

#10657 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

Gold_guardian, unfortunately I already have a set ordered for my own collection but you can feel free to submit them to my Package Forwarding address if you want. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Capsuledragon, go ahead and let me know what the item is and I'll manually invoice you for the difference after applying your credit with us. Thanks again for your support =)

#10658 Pat_McCrotch

Pat_McCrotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hey Goomba,

I just placed a DR for Cards Against Humanity + First and Second Expansion. Just want to know when you bought it cause I know this item sells fast and I would hate to see it sell out again! Thanks!

#10659 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

Pat_McCrotch, you're good to go :) Ordered all three items as soon as I received your payment. Thanks again and I'll keep you posted!

#10660 Pat_McCrotch

Pat_McCrotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

Pat_McCrotch, you're good to go :) Ordered all three items as soon as I received your payment. Thanks again and I'll keep you posted!

Awesome! I just checked out the page again and it is indeed sold out. That was fast!

#10661 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:54 AM

Yup yup, glad we were able to act on that quickly for you :) We'll try to get them out to you ASAP as well ^_^ Appreciate your repeat support!

#10662 Kalis

Kalis

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Hey Goomba, just wondering, was the website's accounts changed a while ago?

I tried to use my old account to login to place a direct order, but it wouldn't login for some reason. So I just placed the order with a guest account instead (for the 2 world of tanks bundles).

#10663 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Hi Kalis,

We haven't changed our system but our password requirements are case sensitive, so maybe that't it. We'll be adding the option to update or be reminded of your password very soon. In the meantime thanks for your support and you'll be happy to know we were able to order your items. We can always merge your duplicate accounts later for you. Thanks again!

#10664 Kalis

Kalis

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

perfect, thanks goomba! :)

#10665 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:19 AM

** GFC Security Update **

I've noticed a lot of people asking about our site's lack of SSL security on the site and wanted to let you all know that we're working on it. We've applied with GoDaddy for an ongoing SSL certificate and are just working on implementing it on the site. It should be up very soon. In the meantime, if you'd prefer to order with us via Email we will work with you as best we can until the SSL is up. Thanks for your ongoing support and any other suggestions on how to improve the website are always welcome. We appreciate it!

#10666 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

** HURRICANE SANDY UPDATE **

Posted Image

For those of you who don't know, I live in Connecticut which looks like it is in the direct impact zone of Hurricane Sandy. There's a very good chance that I'll be evacuating my hometown for at least a few days to get out of the red zone and somewhere closer to safety (and hopefully with power). If this is the case, I'll have to delay shipment of all current items by 4-5 days more than likely. Just giving you a heads up. I'll keep you posted! Wish us luck, this one looks BAD.

#10667 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

Be safe goomba!

#10668 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Thanks Myv, looks like I'll be coming up to stay in Montreal, QC for two nights =) Last Hurricane (Irene) last year we went to Ottawa. Looks like we're supporting Canada as well in our travels.

#10669 AznChaos

AznChaos

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hey Goomba,

I'm just curious as to what is going on with my order? (2472 / 717821539) Is it just taking a long time to arrive there?

Thanks

#10670 WareWaKorekuta

WareWaKorekuta

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

DAMN you're coming to montreal?
Had we known you could've just brought my manual over and met me directly XD.
Speaking of my order, any update to give me on that at ALL?
Order #1743630786 it's just that it's been long-ish already, and i tried to contact you about it by e-mail a couple of times already with no success on the website, so...?

And seriously, best of luck, hope nothing major happens to your homes!
Let me know!

#10671 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Yeah sorry WareWare, I'm here in Montreal now but I didn't have much time to bring any items up with me. We did receive the manual just before we left though (it came in a bulky package so I didn't realize it was your manual initially). We'll mail it back as soon as we get back to the States.

AznChaos, I'll check when I get home as well but yes I think the eBay seller was a bit slow on shipping it out. It very well could be delivered while I'm away. I'll be back by Wednesday and I'll update GYROS accordingly. Thanks for your patience!

#10672 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

Hi Goomba, do you know if my N64 Duck Dodgers game made it there?

Also, I plan on bidding on another cart. The auction ends on November 2nd for that one. Assuming I win it, could you ship the two games together so I can cut down on shipping?

Also, have you seen the First Class International shipping price increases for 2013? They new prices will be a lot higher...

#10673 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

capsuledragon, I just received it but I'll hold onto it until I receive the other one. I just put in the max bid for you on the second N64 game, so I'll keep you posted how it goes and if we win the auction I'll combine the two for you =) Thanks again.

Edited by goomba478, 31 October 2012 - 07:10 AM.

#10674 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

I think I lost the auction. Damn

#10675 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

yeah Capsuledragon, we lost by $0.77 ... too bad :( If you find another auction you want let me know.

#10676 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

yeah Capsuledragon, we lost by $0.77 ... too bad :( If you find another auction you want let me know.

I'm good for now. Can you get Duck Dodgers mailed out and then give me a refund for the lost auction, and any leftover shipping on the Gex Guide and Duck Dodgers?

#10677 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

OK will do :) I can't ship anything out though until Monday due to USPS hours, but I'll get it ready anyhow. Thanks again for your support and talk to you soon.

#10678 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

OK will do :) I can't ship anything out though until Monday due to USPS hours, but I'll get it ready anyhow. Thanks again for your support and talk to you soon.

Thanks very much

#10679 cinsin

cinsin

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

Goomba, with the DR service, if I specify a discount code, do you put this through?
I was thinking of ordering about 5 pairs of shoes, do you repackage this at all so that I can get a cheaper shipping price? Also from experience, do you know how much 5 pairs of ballet flats would weigh?

#10680 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Goomba, there's a website that has two complete N64 games that I'd like to buy. They charge $7.99 to ship to the US and $29 to Canada. Would it be cheaper to use your service, or to just pay the ridiculous $29 from them?