Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10905 replies to this topic

#10681 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Capsuledragon, I think it's definitely cheaper to go with me. Do they charge $7.99 to USA for both or each? Let me know. Thanks.

#10682 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Capsuledragon, I think it's definitely cheaper to go with me. Do they charge $7.99 to USA for both or each? Let me know. Thanks.

Both of them together for $7.99.

Edit: I have no problem of you folding these N64 boxes down if it'll save money.

#10683 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Definitely cheaper to go with us then =) Put in a package forward order and we'll take care of it. Thanks again.

#10684 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Definitely cheaper to go with us then =) Put in a package forward order and we'll take care of it. Thanks again.

I sent you a PM.

Yes I know you hate pms, sorry.

#10685 nb85

nb85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

hey Goomba do you have any sources for xbox live 12 month memberships? thanks :)

#10686 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

nb85, not at the moment. They just did a sale on eBay not long ago and I suspect there will be many places with sales very soon with Black Friday around the corner. If you don't need it right this minute and can wait a couple of weeks, I'd recommend doing so =) Might be worth your while!

#10687 blackric

blackric

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

hey goomba, was curious was thinking of getting a winter jacket off amazon.com, what's the likelihood that I'll be hit with duties since it would be relatively big item. also any idea how much shipping would be? amazon states it'll weigh 1 pound.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/393/BulletSmoke.pn

Posted Image
Join Goozex.com and never pay full price for games again!

#10688 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

If you send me a link to the jacket I can give you a pretty accurate estimate.

#10689 blackric

blackric

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

kk, pm sent!

Posted Image

#10690 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

** GFC SSL UPDATE **

Just wanted to let you know the good news. Our new SSL site will be launching either later today or early tomorrow. What this means is that our website will be secured now and that all of your private data will be safe and secure as well. We received requests from several members that were concerned about this and we wanted to let you know we're nearly there. Thanks for your patience and your support =).

Keep an eye on this forum for news later this week about some special Black Friday GFC Deals coming up. Thanks guys!

#10691 nb85

nb85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Thanks Goomba, I'll hold off, I'll check back with you in a couple weeks :) thanks.

#10692 Pat_McCrotch

Pat_McCrotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Just got Cards against Humanity! Can't wait to play it. :bouncy:

#10693 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Awesome man :) I love Kickstarter-based products. Hope you love it, it looked really cool!

#10694 Pat_McCrotch

Pat_McCrotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

I was unaware how heavy the product was. Hopefully I had enough to pay for the shipping.

#10695 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Pat_McCrotch, yeah you were $10 short for the total order, but luckily the Shipping Buffer took care of everything to the penny (that's why we have it after all). Thanks again =). Enjoy!

#10696 Alexisonfire

Alexisonfire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

Hey Goomba. Got my package in today! Fits perfectly and was packaged well. Very happy with it.

The colour of the shirt was not quite the one I requested though. Or at least, the one I thought I requested. I don't know if that's because of the website not showing the correct colours or because of a miscommunication on my part or what. But the item has been taken down from the store, so nothing I can do about it now.

But whatever, it's all good. Luckily, I like the colour. It's not like it's hot pink or something, just a different shade. It was just a bit surprising.

Thanks a lot Goomba. Without you, I wouldn't be able to get this US only item. Thank you so much!

#10697 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Alexisonfire, I thought it looked slightly different than the website showed but the receipt that was in the package showed the same name, so unfortunately I think it's just poor marketing on their end. I'm glad you like it though, it did look pretty cool (even my wife thought so). Thanks again and hope to do business with you again soon! Enjoy!

#10698 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Sent you a message, but it was through email this time.

#10699 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Hey Goomba, I sent a DR for that N64 paperwork auction the otherday. I saw yesterday it only went for $7.50. I didn't get a message from you saying it was won though.

I sent you an email a few days before that regarding that Star Soldier Vanishing Earth game but I haven't heard back yet.

I really do prefer PM...

#10700 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

Hey Capsuledragon, Sorry again about that missing box on that game. The company told me after they already shipped them though, so I'll have to contact them about returning it and getting a refund for it. They did send a coupon code towards a future purchase, but it doesn't make up for it. Again, that was out of my hands. But yeah, I wasn't able to win the eBay item. I'll let you know when the N64 game is in though and we can go from there. Thanks and talk to you soon!

#10701 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

** GFC BLACK FRIDAY / HOLIDAY UPDATE **

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up: Black Friday is this upcoming Friday (usually the last Friday in the month, but not this year). That being said, it's an exceptionally busy period of time for us, so as we did last year, we will be turning off Direct Requests by Wednesday. This means that only GFC Premium Members will be able to place orders with us via Package Forwarding. We work crazy hours as you probably know, and most BF deals are extremely limited. In the past we got some orders put through in the time period, but with my work schedule I will not be able to place any BF orders more than likely, which is why we will leave Package Forwarding (PF) available for those who can order on their own. We will also have BF memberships starting Wednesday at a discount for the week, so you can join GFC Premium for the lowest prices to date. Thanks again guys and we look forward to another successful round of BF deals!

#10702 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Hey Capsuledragon, Sorry again about that missing box on that game. The company told me after they already shipped them though, so I'll have to contact them about returning it and getting a refund for it. They did send a coupon code towards a future purchase, but it doesn't make up for it. Again, that was out of my hands. But yeah, I wasn't able to win the eBay item. I'll let you know when the N64 game is in though and we can go from there. Thanks and talk to you soon!

Hi Goomba,

I just got to say wow, that website is run by a bunch of idoits. They just shipped the game without the box and they thought that it was ok. Going through the process of returning the Star Soldier game is a pain in the ass, but I applaud you for going through with it. I still would love to have that Top Hear Hyper Bike game assuming it has the box and manual. I really hope they didn't charge you for the Star Solider box, and that they cover return shipping for the game cartridge. A coupon code for a future purchase is insulting in my opinion. I'll never do business with them again.

I see that you were going to close the DR request very soon. I was able to sneak in an amazon order right before though. :) Oh and that ebay auction, don't worry about it.

#10703 blackric

blackric

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

hey goomba, i sent a DR for a pair of sunglasses, did you receive it yet?

thanks.

Posted Image

#10704 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

blackric, just received them but can't ship out until early next week due to holiday/holiday weekend. We'll keep you posted :) Thanks!

#10705 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

** BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFER FROM GFC **

As promised, we are offering a special price on GFC Premium Yearly Membership today for Black Friday. You get 12 Months for only $80.00 (like getting four months free over the normal price). This is the lowest we've ever offered, so be sure to get in before it's gone =) Regular monthly memberships are still available on the site as well. Here are some direct links for you guys. Thanks again for all of your support!

GFC Premium 12 Months ($80.00 - Black Friday Discount)

GFC Premium 1 Month ($10.00)

#10706 unknown2099

unknown2099

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Wow I asked for a refund on an item I regretfully purchased. Got my money back later that day.

Thanks! :applause:

#10707 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

unknown2099, yeah we're good like that (most of the time). If we had purchased the item it would have been a bit more complicated but you managed to catch us right before we placed the order. Thanks again and hope to do business with you soon!

#10708 Capsuledragon

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

Hey Goomba, any news on the StarSoldier/HyperBike and the Fighter Destiny 2 amazon purchase?

#10709 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Capsuledragon, still working on that as the holidays this week slowed down retail a lot. I ordered the Fighter Destiny 2 and am trying to get the nintendos' fiasco fixed. I'll update you once it's all settled :) Thanks.

#10710 JamesX

JamesX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hey Goomba, any chance you can place a direct request order for me today? its a cyber monday sale so only good for today. I also emailed you .

Tx in advance for any info.
JamesX