Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10905 replies to this topic

#10861 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

Just a heads up...to clear out some inventory space and make room for new merchandise, we'll be having a traditional dv8mad style lowball here on CAG in the next couple of weeks.  I'll be sure to add a link in this thread as well as on the site.  Lots of great games and accessories to be had for cheap! ^_^  More details very soon.  Thanks guys!  Happy Holidays!

#10862 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

Hope you all had a great Christmas! New Years will be here soon and we are pretty much all caught up with current orders. Updating GYROS fully over the weekend. Happy holidays!

#10863 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

** GFC Temporarily Down (Email Too) **

Hey guys, not exactly how I wanted to end the 2013 year, but our host is having some issues and the site is temporarily down.  This has happened very briefly in the past and it was resolved quickly, so I assume the same should be true here as well.  For the meantime I'm unable to receive new orders or Emails at my Improcomics / GamesForCanada domains.  If you need to ask a question you can reach me directly at:

GamesforCanada AT Gmail DOT com.

Edit: All is well.  Looks like our site is back and running and Host Gator is on the ball again =).

Thanks guys and Happy New Year to you!

#10864 Leshita

Leshita

Guy Incognito

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

Hi Goomba,

I just signed up for the premium account as I require your service once again. ;)

Is the address for package forwarding still the same as the old one?

#10865 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

Hey there Leshita, you'll be happy to know your account is activated now =) Premium Membership is live!  The address for package forwarding is indeed the same, but if you need to refresh your memory it's listed on the PF portion of the site once you log in (you may need to refresh your cookies on the site if you haven't been there in a while).

If you run into any issues let me know.

Also, just so you all know, I now have CAG Alerts activated again (not sure how my options got changed...maybe with the CAG updates?) so I'll get notification when you PM me here or when you write in this forum.  I'll do my best to respond ASAP.  Thanks again and talk to you all soon!

#10866 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

** GFC Package Forwarding Links Working Again **

A few users mentioned that the "Package Forwarding" Sections were not showing up in the sidebar despite being premium members.  I looked into the problem and it seemed to be an error with the template settings.  I have since fixed the code, so if you still experience this problem please let me know and I'll code further.  Thanks again for all of your support!

Also, keep in mind we'll be doing a major, major selling off of old stock (still have hundreds if not thousands of items to sell) and we'll be using CAG forums and lowball sales to get rid of a good majority of them.  First lowball starts this upcoming week.  Keep an eye out for it!

#10867 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

** GFC Lowball is Going on in CAG Forums - Ends Early 1/13/2014 **

Just wanted to let you guys know we're doing a lowball auction on the CAG forums for the first time in ages.  Lots of AAA games and just for you guys the following items:

1 Month Premium Membership (MSRP: $10.00) - RagabooMustang - $2.00

1 Year Premium Membership (MSRP: $100.00) - RagabooMustang - $2.00

10 Service Charge Credits (MSRP: $10.00) - RagabooMustang - $2.00

20 Service Charge Credits (MSRP: $20.00) - RagabooMustang - $2.00

[Currently all of these above items at time of posting are $2.00!]

Check it out and feel free to bid on :

http://www.cheapassg...-010514-011314/

#10868 Leshita

Leshita

Guy Incognito

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

Hi Goomba,

Did you get the chance to read my last couple of e-mails?

Last was about adding a pigeon mask to my order. ;p

#10869 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:08 AM

Hi there Leshita,

Yeah I got your message about adding a pigeon mask, but I thought you were just ordering on your own as a Package Fowarding item.  Is that correct?

#10870 Leshita

Leshita

Guy Incognito

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

Yeah, I did submit my package forward request but I ordered the mask after my PF submission. Should I just submit another PF request just for the mask then?

Actually could you please hold onto all my packages for now? I will see later this week if there's any other items I would like to have forwarded to me. ;)

Thank you.

#10871 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

If you could that'd be ideal.  I'll make sure you're credited for any extra funds from shipping buffers and what not. Thanks!

#10872 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

** HUGE LOWBALL AUCTION GOING ON NOW ^_^ **

Just wanted to give you all a heads up.  I'm running a huge in-thread Lowball Auction on CAG and it includes some really great membership discounts for CAG GFC Members (1 month and 1 year GFC Premium Memberships starting at $1.00 bids as well as dirt-cheap service charge credits).  If you plan to use GFC any time soon, I suggest you check it out!  Also TONS of great and RARE games to be had as well:

http://www.cheapassg...-012014-013014/

Thanks for your support!  I'll be packing quite a bit tonight and tomorrow despite the huge snow storm we're currently in ^_^.

#10873 Leshita

Leshita

Guy Incognito

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

Hi Goomba, I e-mailed you... please advise.

#10874 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Leshita, I just sent you an Email :) Thanks!

#10875 JoJoBlue

JoJoBlue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

Hi Goomba, how much would it cost in total for you to buy a 12 month Xbox 360 Live Subscription for $39.99USD (+taxes?) at BestBuy, and then send the code (not the physical card)?

#10876 Skullz_69

Skullz_69

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

I would be interrested to use your service for Drakengard 3 which is exclusive to SquareEnix's Online Store
And they use DigitalRivers...

I was wondering how does your services work!?

#10877 adayinthelife

adayinthelife

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

Hi Goomba, how much would it cost in total for you to buy a 12 month Xbox 360 Live Subscription for $39.99USD (+taxes?) at BestBuy, and then send the code (not the physical card)?

I'd be interested in this as well!

#10878 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

Hey guys, for those of you wondering, I would charge the typical $2.00 service charge ($1.00 service charge for premium members) plus the item/sales tax/etc.  Since no shipping is due for digital codes, I would just send you the code via Email/PM.  So that's pretty straight forward.  You can go to my website and submit a "Direct Request" with the details of the item you want to order and I'll take care of the rest.  For digital items chose the "Digital Item - No Shipping Necessary".  If you're charged for shipping, I'll refund you in full for that as the shipping buffer may still kick in.  If you need any more info let me know!

#10879 adayinthelife

adayinthelife

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hey guys, for those of you wondering, I would charge the typical $2.00 service charge ($1.00 service charge for premium members) plus the item/sales tax/etc.  Since no shipping is due for digital codes, I would just send you the code via Email/PM.  So that's pretty straight forward.  You can go to my website and submit a "Direct Request" with the details of the item you want to order and I'll take care of the rest.  For digital items chose the "Digital Item - No Shipping Necessary".  If you're charged for shipping, I'll refund you in full for that as the shipping buffer may still kick in.  If you need any more info let me know!

Awesome, thanks! I just put in an order and was hit with the shipping buffer.

#10880 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

Thanks adayinthelife, I ordered your card and will send via PM/Email when I get it.  I'll refund you the shipping buffer too :) Thanks so much!

Anyone else want a card, let me know!  $20 off is a great deal :)

#10881 Kavvybop

Kavvybop

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

Hey Goomba,

Just ordered the Wonderful 101 from Amazon though your service since it's on sale in the US only. I just want to make sure the receipt on your end shows what I ordered, because the paypal receipt doesn't indicate what the payment was for (I did get the other email from your website though with the purchase summary, I'm just not sure how these transactions show up on your end, so I just want to play it safe).

KF

#10882 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

Hi Kavvybop, you should be fine.  Paypal should reference your order number, which is how we cross reference the orders and log the payments and such.  I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know when it's all set.  You can also check our GYROS page within the next couple of days and we'll update that as well.

#10883 Skullz_69

Skullz_69

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

I would be interrested to use your service for Drakengard 3 which is exclusive to SquareEnix's Online Store

Goomba if you could enlighten me :)

#10884 wampa1

wampa1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

Goomba if you could enlighten me :)

Me too - never used your service before Goomba but I want in as resorting to ordering from Digital River/UPS directly will be a deal breaker. 

#10885 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

For those wondering how our services work, our website explains it pretty well but the main system is:

Direct Request:

1) You go to our site and register for a free account

2) You put in the item you want to order and the website it's listed on

3) You pay for the item plus shipping and service charges

4) We order the item for you, receive it at our office, repackage them or combine multiple orders into a single box

5) We ship the item to you via USPS First Class / Priority Mail or Express Mail

Package Forwarding:

1) You go to our site and register for a GFC Premium account (Cost $10 a month or $100 a year)

2) You put in the item you want to order and the website it's listed on

3) You pay for the item plus shipping and service charges

4) You order the item yourself and ship to our office

5) We receive and re-package the items or combine multiple orders into a single box

5) We ship the item to you via USPS First Class / Priority Mail or Express Mail

#10886 xxlissette

xxlissette

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

Hi Goomba

I sent an email regarding a lost email on the 6th of February for the order #2054223799 but you have yet to reply.
It's already the 12th so im starting to worry none of my emails are getting to you :( or i'm not receiving your emails properly.

The previous email, i asked for a resend for the invoice as the first one you sent somehow got lost.
Do let me know if it isnt getting to you and hopefully we can clear this out soon.

Thanks,
Analyn

#10887 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Analyn,

I've sent three Emails so I'm not sure why they're not being received on your side.  Do you want me to send you a private message here on CAG?  I just forwarded the last Email to my wife's account and she received it no problem so I don't believe the problem is on my end.  Hope to hear from you soon.  I don't want to paste your info here but in private feel free to message me. Thanks!

#10888 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

** Updating GYROS, Doing UPS Pickup & Shipping **

Just letting you all know that I'm off the next two days from work and will be adding in a bunch of recent orders to GYROS (been busy the last week with work and family) and that I'm doing another UPS pickup in about an hour.  Also, any items received the last few days or today from UPS should ship today or tomorrow as well.  Keep you all updated as best as possible, thanks for your support =).

#10889 xxlissette

xxlissette

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:01 AM

Hi Goomba,

Thanks for the reply ! Most probably mine, oh wells really sorry for the trouble. 

I'll send off the payment ASAP :)

Many thanks.

#10890 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

Hey Goomba, how much do you think it would cost to get some shoes shipped to BC? They don't weight much but boxes are rather big. Here's a link to the item.

Posted Image