Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10900 replies to this topic

#10891 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Jotamide, I'm guessing it'd be about $22.00 for the shipping.  You may do well to discard the boxes for the shoes as they add bulk/weight.  Thanks though!  Sorry for the delay, didn't see your post till now.

#10892 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

** GFC UPDATE COMING SOON **

You'll all be very happy to hear that I've heard your request and am programming in new changes to the upcoming update to GFC.  The biggest update will be that Shipping Buffers will now be optional.  This means that those of you who are very good at estimating shipping charges will no longer have to pay the extra $10.00 towards the shipping buffer and those of you who have credit on file with us can bypass it as well.  Please keep in mind that by not selecting the buffer you may be subjected to an updated invoice if your items weigh more than you originally anticipated.

This update should be finalized sometime in early March though it may appear on the site sooner than that :).  Any suggestions to improve the site are always welcome!

#10893 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

Jotamide, I'm guessing it'd be about $22.00 for the shipping.  You may do well to discard the boxes for the shoes as they add bulk/weight.  Thanks though!  Sorry for the delay, didn't see your post till now.

That sounds ok. One question though, my sister was wondering on whether you could just use the same shoebox to ship it over the border? For some reason she wanted to keep the box.

Posted Image

#10894 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

Hi Jotamide, If she wants to keep the box that's fine.  The actual shoe box only adds maybe $2.00 - $3.00 to the shipping cost, so if you want it by all means get it.  It was only a suggestion :).  Shipping in actual shoe boxes is not recommended as they tend to be flimsy.

#10895 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

Hi Jotamide, If she wants to keep the box that's fine.  The actual shoe box only adds maybe $2.00 - $3.00 to the shipping cost, so if you want it by all means get it.  It was only a suggestion :).  Shipping in actual shoe boxes is not recommended as they tend to be flimsy.

Ok, then in that case just use whatever box you usually do. I think she just wants to make sure she gets the receipt? Anyways, I submitted a direct request on your website. Taxes in, it should be around $140. On the website they mention you can get free shipping with the code SHIP100, don't forget to use that please. :)

Posted Image

#10896 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

Hey Goomba, I placed my order around a week ago. Any status on the shoes? Have they arrived your way?

Posted Image

#10897 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Hi Jotamide, not yet but should be any day now.  I will keep you posted via GYROS and Emails =) Thanks!

#10898 Average Box

Average Box

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

Hey Goomba, I was wondering if you do in store purchases in the US? (The store would be Best Buy)

#10899 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:50 AM

Hi Jotamide, not yet but should be any day now.  I will keep you posted via GYROS and Emails =) Thanks!

Cool, Imma check in there. It says you might need more $ for shipping. What's your estimate?

Posted Image

#10900 plusgamer

plusgamer

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

are you located in USA or Canada?

#10901 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:54 AM

Average Box, yes we do local pickups at Best Buy (nearest store is 06385, Waterford, CT).

Jotamide, I still haven't received the item.  I'm contacting their customer service to find out what the delay is, very sorry for that.  I'll get to the bottom of it ASAP.

plusgamer, we're located in the USA.  Connecticut to be exact :).