Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10908 replies to this topic

#2641 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:08 AM

Goomba, my payment should be in my paypal tomorrow. If I send it tomorrow, when can you get the shipment out?

Also, I am also interest in the $10 best buy thing too (All PS3).
007: QoS
Bourne Conspiracy
Lost Planet: EC
Pure
Soul Calibur 4
Fracture
Overlord: Raising Hell
And Clive Barker's Jericho - Maybe [ Still deciding ]

Also (360):
Infinite Undiscovery
Turok (Maybe... wish it was Ps3... same with along in the dark) [ Still deciding ]
Too Human - Maybe [ Still deciding ]

Are some of the games I'm looking at.

Edited by RoganSarine, 24 April 2009 - 05:05 AM.

#2642 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:57 AM

^^ Perhaps you should turn those "Maybe's" into Yes/No; It wouldn't be fair to goomba to pick up the game assuming you wanted it, then have you change your mind.

Also, I'd look around for Jericho, Turok, and Too Human, as they may be close to $15 or so in Canada...I know for a fact that Turok for the 360 qualified for a 2/$30 promo at Zellers (and not the crazy one back in '08). Too Human is $10 @ EB as we speak!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Looking for Trade-in Values?

#2643 halcyon1234

halcyon1234

I AM the orange button!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:59 AM

Hi, Goomba. If you're able to get those BB games, I'd love to get a Rock Band (PS3). This'd be my first time buying from you, so just let me know how I get money from my wallet to your retirement fund. =)

#2644 neksus

neksus

tivs.ca ftw!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:57 AM

Just so you guys know, those games are going to be ~$20 CAD. A few can be had here in Canada for under $15.

#2645 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:04 AM

^^ Perhaps you should turn those "Maybe's" into Yes/No; It wouldn't be fair to goomba to pick up the game assuming you wanted it, then have you change your mind.

Also, I'd look around for Jericho, Turok, and Too Human, as they may be close to $15 or so in Canada...I know for a fact that Turok for the 360 qualified for a 2/$30 promo at Zellers (and not the crazy one back in '08). Too Human is $10 @ EB as we speak!

That's GENERALLY why they're maybe. I dunno how lazy I am, but I'm dropping by the mall tomorrow, so I may look around for them. The reason they're maybes (I will confirm before the 26th definitely though :P ) depends on if I make it to the mall/Gamedeals before the 26th.

So, it's generally an "if-I-can't-find-the-games"

#2646 Winnopeg

Winnopeg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:05 AM

Just so you guys know, those games are going to be ~$20 CAD. A few can be had here in Canada for under $15.

Anyone know of anywhere that has Pure or Wall-E (both 360) cheaper? If not, I might have to scrounge up the money for those two. Not that I have time to play either right now...

#2647 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:37 AM

Great news everyone. The coding is 99% done now and 100% functional. I am going to be listing items for the next few days and I hope to officially launch the lowball sale on Saturday this week. Bidding will go on for roughly a week. Keep in mind this is a brand new lowball format so it's very experimental and your feedback is CRITICAL.

Also note that this will be for CAG members only, even though the website is hosted externally. Your username in my system MUST match your CAG name. If you sign up please let me know so I can activate your account. Accounts that are not activated will not have voting priveleges (or listing priveleges once I open it up to you guys to list items). Thanks:

You can sign up here: http://lowball.gamesforcanada.com/

If you sign up, remember to PM me or email me at: JJ @ improcomics DOT org and let me know. Be sure to use your CAG username for your lowball auction name, or else you will be unable to bid. I'm hoping to have a TON of great items ^_^ Thanks!

#2648 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:39 AM

Also, just for the record, my Best Buy is typically emptied out by hoarders VERY fast. I will do my best to get the titles you want, but I leave no guarantee that I"ll be able to get all (or any) of the specific titles. I will do my best though to make it there when the sale goes live. Thanks guys!

#2649 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

Hi Goomba,

Can I send Blu Rays from the HD DVD -> Blu Ray trade in at red2blu.com to your address that you provided me with previously? I'll send you an email if you'd like so you know what's being delivered, and you can invoice me once you receive the package.

Thanks =)

#2650 Afrodiziak

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

Hey Goomba,

If you can find a copy of Quantum of Solace (360) at Best Buy for $10, I wouldn't mind ordering one from you. Let me know.

#2651 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

for some reason it is not letting me bid

and how much do DDS and DDS usually go for?

#2652 blackric

blackric

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

Any idea when that will happen? I know several titles are already $10 at EB for game days but how about the others?
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/393/BulletSmoke.pn

Posted Image
Join Goozex.com and never pay full price for games again!

#2653 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

PuppetYuber, which item were you trying to bid on and how much? Please let me know and I'll test it out. Thanks!

#2654 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

hey goomba, how much would it cost to get a copy of Marvel: UA for Xbox 360 used?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2655 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:53 PM

game_fanatic, it depends...do you want just the standalone version of the game? The game with Forza 2? The gold edition? Let me know. Thanks!

#2656 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

Hmm...does the game with Forza 2 come with each separate game disc, or is it both games on one disc? I guess I'd be interested in pricing for all three!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2657 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

I have the one with Forza 2 in my own collection. It's one case, with artwork for both games (each side has one game) and two seperate discs. The discs are identical to the single-case versions as far as I know, but it's a better deal over all :)

I will get you some estimates soon ^_^ Thanks!

#2658 rayee6

rayee6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

Hey goomba

I just placed an order for a home theatre wireless transmitter through you website.

I've never ordered anything through you through ebay before, so I am not sure how it's going to work.

I know you are busy with work and everything and there's only about 7 hrs left in the auction. If you could place a bid for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know. Thanks
Posted Image

#2659 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

Okay rayee6, I have sent you an invoice to your Email. Keep in mind you MUST pay in FULL before I can put in your bid. If you win the item for less, then I will refund you the difference minus item cost, shipping and such. Thanks! Full details are included in the invoice PDF. Please read it :) Thanks!

#2660 rayee6

rayee6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

payment sent
Posted Image

#2661 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:33 PM

Rayee, I put in a top bid of $75.00 for you in my sniping program. That with the $15 from the eBay seller will be the $90.00 USD you sent me. Hope you win :) Thanks!

#2662 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:58 PM

it doesnt even let me login to bid on anything lol =="

page keep refreshing itself.

#2663 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

PuppetYuber, try again please. I think I found the problem. You had like 4 copies of your username/password combo in my system. I deleted the duplicates. Let me know. Thanks!

#2664 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

Goomba I still haven't heard back from you about my PM clarifying what I wanted from Amazon.

#2665 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

Ugh... Goomba they bumped back my processing clearance date until Monday.

#2666 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:09 PM

works for me, thanks :D

#2667 Rabid619

Rabid619

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Hey goomba, left you a pm, just makin sure you don't miss it. ;)

I'd be all over that BB sale but I'm already pretty flooded with games heh.

#2668 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:58 PM

Fuzzy, sorry. I will try to get you an invoice tomorrow. I'm my way to work now but I didn't forget about you :) just have been working double jobs all week and time is impossibly hard at the moment. I will send an invoice to you tomorrow ^_^ Thanks!

#2669 dancrane212

dancrane212

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:06 AM

Hey Goomba,

If you were going to head over to BB for the $10 deal could you see if they have these in stock:

PS3:
007: Quantum of Solace

360:
Soul Calibur 4
Devil May Cry 4

And pick up any of them if they're instock.

Thanks.

*EDIT* Almost forgot! If it's not too much trouble, whats the status on Oblivion so far?

Edited by dancrane212, 25 April 2009 - 01:43 PM.

#2670 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:54 AM

Fuzzy, sorry. I will try to get you an invoice tomorrow. I'm my way to work now but I didn't forget about you :) just have been working double jobs all week and time is impossibly hard at the moment. I will send an invoice to you tomorrow ^_^ Thanks!

No problem, I understand what it can be like when you have to work long hours and you don't have much time for anything else. Thanks.