Condemned 2: Bloodshot $39.99 @ Amazon [360/PS3]

I snapped up the CoD4 deal, but with GTA4 and CoD4 and the fact that I have two games coming to me this week from Goozex, as well as picking up the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games for me and my son, I'm not going to have any time to play anything. Good deal though. The demo on PS3 was effectively creepy though! I didn't think it was good enough for $60, but if I didn't have a full plate already I'd jump on this deal!

I just got this game yesterday using the 10% off coupon and EDGE card for Xbox 360. Now apparently I could have gotten a brand new version for even less :) Wish I knew that yesterday. Maybe it's not too late to return it ^_^

I read from some where reporting this game has some audio issue such as sound glitch and shoulder button locking up. Since I know many of us have a huge backlog of games and probably won't be playing this game so soon, thought I'll give you a head up.

No problems as far as I know or have encountered. Also Live has patches so it's not a problem.

But GameCrazy has it for $35 last I checked so that's still a better deal with tax...

[quote name='mike.m']Not everyone gets free shipping from Amazon, FYI.[/quote]

Yes they do, on orders of 25 or more.

[quote name='maxgle']I read from where reporting this game has some audio issue such as sound glitch and shoulder button locking up. Since I know many of us have a huge backlog of games and probably won't be playing this game so soon, thought I'll give you a head up.[/quote]

I played through it and experienced nothing like that. I haven't seen anyone say they had those issues either.

Too bad there's a lockbox and a bag or else I would be all over this. Plus I need to save up for the MG headset, I am so wearing that thing out in public (with a bandana).
Everyone else should pick it up.

[quote name='maxgle']I read from some where reporting this game has some audio issue such as sound glitch and shoulder button locking up. Since I know many of us have a huge backlog of games and probably won't be playing this game so soon, thought I'll give you a head up.[/quote]

actually i think those reports were related to the PS3 version, not the 360 version.

Damn My copy i got from Gamecrazy weeks ago is still sealed because i'm still trying to get through the first game.
I bought it up quick because i thought it'll be awhile until it goes down again.
37ish after tax at GC turn out to be not that great of a deal anymore.

alwells still can't wait until i can play it, looks like a fun game if i can only find the time.

[quote name='goomba478']I just got this game yesterday using the 10% off coupon and EDGE card for Xbox 360. Now apparently I could have gotten a brand new version for even less :) Wish I knew that yesterday. Maybe it's not too late to return it ^_^[/quote]

Gamestop/EBGames will give you a full refund on any used purchase within 7 days. Refund is in the form of payment, so if you paid cash you will get your $ back.

[quote name='maxgle'] I read from some where reporting this game has some audio issue such as sound glitch and shoulder button locking up. [/quote]

That's the PS3 version only. I can confirm that the 360 version has no such problems and is a stellar game deserving of the 8/10 it got from IGN.

[quote name='mike.m']Not everyone gets no tax from Amazon, FYI.

Edit - I meant no tax, not free shipping.[/quote]

True, but nearly everyone does pay tax with CC. :D

Plus, it's a great game to use your $5 off Atlus coupon.

Great now I don't have to go to Circuit City and fight with them over the price. Loved the first game, and I'm looking forward to this one.

Wow, the game dropped in price pretty quick. I haven't played the original, otherwise I would pick this up. I'm sure it will be even cheaper by the time I'm done with the first one.

Good deal but the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the issues I've read about it having on the PS3 like some people here have already pointed out.

Thanks OP! I just ordered this game with the code that Atlus sent out a few days ago. I got two of them and used one. So I got the game for $35 shipped. I know I should order an Atlus game as they sent me the codes, so the other code will be used on one of their games. Now to figure out which one. Already ordered FES before the codes arrived.

they will probably patch the audio problems soon anyway. i've experienced them with my copy and wouldn't call it a deal breaker. it's still an awesome game.

bread's done
Back