LEGO Deals

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8110 replies to this topic

#8101 aunt beast

aunt beast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

Does anyone think I should get Quest against time, I passed on it but wondering if I made a mistake. My son is having fun with his Ninjago. He built the ninja ambush last night as well.

if it was 15 bucks or less, i'd say it was a deal. the set is probably the least admired of the PoP line from the *adult* point of view, but my son loves it. it's full of traps with swords, saw, etc., so there's lots of playability -- *and* it has a cool light brick. he's played with it a lot. it would work well with ninja guys, too. ;)

#8102 GoingIncognito

GoingIncognito

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:17 PM

I'd be scared of that picture for me. Putting it all. Together may lead to a divorce

I know the feeling. Also, an executive decision had to be made today to pay for repairs to our house humidifier. The Troll's Mountain Fortress was a casualty, and is on its way back to Target now. Oh well, we needed the $70 towards the repair :(. Sorry I couldn't pass it all on to you guys; we need the $70 rather immediately. If we didn't need the refund so urgently I would have sold it here for cost + shipping. On the upside, when it returns to the floor it should be $50. Anyone near the Target in Princeton, NJ should be on the lookout.

Sucks, too. It was a nice set.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. " --Albert Einstein

Check My List

#8103 Pirate331

Pirate331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

You...You have TWO Venators....:???:..Lucky sonuva...

;).

And to anyone out there wondering, yes I am still smarting over being too slow to grab one from S@H at 50% off. :P

You and me both. I've got two Home Ones, but I'd rather have a Venator. Home One has better minifigs, but I think the Venator is a much more interesting build (though I love the green A-Wing)
Posted Image
Earn money by filling out mindless surveys!
http://www.cashcrate....php?ref=200970

#8104 scp89

scp89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

lego store near me that I'll be going to...I'll look for things for people and ship at cost ... what should i be looking for?>

ok so I'm back from the lego store...a couple hero factory guys for $3, 'the traveler' for $1, and POP Ostrich set for $5

did anyone need/want any POP Ostrich sets? $5 bucks near me - they had like 15 left....

Edited by scp89, 23 January 2011 - 08:16 PM.

#8105 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

Target by my way has x7 Troll Fortresses at $50.48...we're almost there!!

Lego store had a bunch of PoP sets out at $6-$14.99. They also received a bunch of SP Undercover Cruisers @ $8.99, I bought one! I saw a few SP limos for $19.99 clearance as well. They had a bunch of Power Miner sets as well, but not really interested in those.

#8106 ackbar7

ackbar7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

ok so I'm back from the lego store...a couple hero factory guys for $3, 'the traveler' for $1, and POP Ostrich set for $5

did anyone need/want any POP Ostrich sets? $5 bucks near me - they had like 15 left....

I'd love 2 or 3 of them.
My local lego store has nothing.

#8107 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hmmm...

I'd like 2, but with shipping I'm not sure.

The sets are rather tiny, shipping should be cheap.

I'll say 2. Did they have any Space Police sets?

#8108 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:21 PM

Alright, CheapyD asked me to create a new thread since the old one is getting rather long.

Switch over to here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=285185

STOP POSTING HERE!

Mods: Please close this thread.

#8109 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

I know the feeling. Also, an executive decision had to be made today to pay for repairs to our house humidifier. .

You don't have a sprinkler? ;)

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

[chipinsig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinsig]

#8110 aunt beast

aunt beast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

aw. goodbye, old thread.

#8111 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:45 PM

The set is shit and most likely never be played with but it has 500+ pieces for cheap.

New tain that will most likely be insanely priced.

http://www.1000stein...ges/10219-1.jpg

Thanks this is the kinda advice I was looking for.
Smile