Unreal Tournament III (PS3) $39.99 @ Amazon

It's now 39.99 new at gamestop too.. I wonder if its going to be a universal drop?

this game is totally worth 40. if it had color, i'd even pay 60. i exchanged some christmas dvds for this game. it was a good trade. i love it. it's just not very easy on the eyes. i prefer the palette of 2k4.

If you want to save even more, buy it used at gamestop and use the 25% off coupon that expires tomorrow.:)

Only buy this game for the multiplayer, the singleplayer mode is not good. User created maps and mods will give this game long life.

Great deal, but I believe I'm holding out for the 360 version. I've waited THIS long...

[quote name='Masterkyo']Still hope 360 version turn out SUPERIOR compare to PS3 version :)[/QUOTE]

Considering Microsoft has already basically said "No mods for you" It's hard to imagine it would be.

I agree, COD4 is a real hard act to follow. After playing COD4 (360) every day for the last week or so, even Halo 3 seems weak sauce. However, since I'm looking for a new PS3 FPS (you can only play Resistance for so long), I'll pick this up. I have Amazon Prime so free 2-day shipping for me (yay for me, not so much for my wallet).

Thanks OP.

This game has limitless replay value with all of the user created content and the ability to play w/bots. People are generally love/hate towards UT gameplay, but if you love it you will be playing this game for years.

According to IGN, the 360 release will have:

- 5 new maps exclusive to the 360 version
- 2 new characters
- An additional two-player splitscreen mode
- All of the downloadable content available on PC and PS3

There's no mention of the 360 version having keyboard/mouse support, however.

Overall, the 360 release sounds like it's going to be the superior version (like Virtua Fighter 5 on PS3 vs. Virtua Fighter 5 Online on 360), but aside from the new maps (which could easily be added to the PS3 later as DLC) the differences aren't too huge.

[quote name='silks']According to IGN, the 360 release will have:

- 5 new maps exclusive to the 360 version
- 2 new characters
- An additional two-player splitscreen mode
- All of the downloadable content available on PC and PS3

There's no mention of the 360 version having keyboard/mouse support, however.

Overall, the 360 release sounds like it's going to be the superior version (like Virtua Fighter 5 on PS3 vs. Virtua Fighter 5 Online on 360), but aside from the new maps (which could easily be added to the PS3 later as DLC) the differences aren't too huge.[/quote]

I can almost assure you there will not be any keyboard/mouse support unless you buy the XFPS kit.

Does anyone know how many people still play this online for PS3? I'm considering this, but if the community is very weak, it might not be a good choice for me.

Here's a couple more points of info...

- 360 version will definitely NOT have keyboard/mouse support.
- 360 support of user-created mods is still up in the air. Epic is hoping that it can "work something out" with Microsoft.

More news at 11.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']$22.74 used after the Edge card and 25% off coupon! :D

I'm going to GS tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

SO TEMPTING . . .

link to 25% off coupon?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Still hope 360 version turn out SUPERIOR compare to PS3 version :)[/quote]

No user mods = not the superior version.

[quote name='joker______']there will be mod support for the xbox 360
http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=3893[/quote]

Read Mark's words very carefully: "...the best mods will be made available..."

...in other words: a handful of mods that MICROSOFT deems worthy of selling over LIVE will be made available. The PS3 offers unlimited maps, mods, skins, and mutators; and it's all 100% free. The end.

[quote name='AwRy108']Read Mark's words very carefully: "...the best mods will be made available..."

...in other words: a handful of mods that MICROSOFT deems worthy of selling over LIVE will be made available. The PS3 offers unlimited maps, mods, skins, and mutators; and it's all 100% free. The end.[/quote]

oh i know im not botherin w/ that version i got it on ps3 im just sayin there still will be mods though even though MS is being stupid & charge ppl 4 things that should be free

OMG, you'll have to PAY for user-created mods on 360?

LAME.

PS3 version FTW, in fact a massive FTW.

bread's done
Back