Contest (CAG Foreplay #40): Win Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack (Xbox 360)

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #40, CAG Squeedom49 was kind enough to donate a download code for the Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack for the Xbox 360.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to CAG Squeedom49!

One Hit Wonder

Take unlimited bullets from enemies but take only one shot to dispatch them.

When I play I sometimes feel like everyone has this

The Boot - grants the ability to roundhouse kick someone (like Chuck Norris or Condemned 2) and then they literally get booted from the game after being humiliated by this super move and watching it on the death cam.

Seeing how there isn't even an ability to use your feet as a weapon normally in the game, this would be embarrassing. Oh and the move would be hard to carry out making its execution that much sweeter.

I see it now...
Player 1: "What's the shape of Italy?"
Player 2: "Huh?"
Player 1: "I said, what's the shape of Italy?!"
Player 2: "Oh... the boot."
Player 1: *kick*
Player 2: :cry: *gets booted from game*

Camping Out........ Ability to create your own single-person, lightly-armored sniper post anywhere you like. Deep penetration can fire bullets through it (others would have to snipe through the window) and gernades are instant death.

-OR-

Pitfalls...... The ability to dig a pitfall that looks only slightly different from the other terrain....... when an enemy falls in they would have to climb the ladder out which makes them vulnerable to attacks...... pitfalls would take about the same amount of time to be set as it takes to capture a point in domination

Vengeful Spirit: You come back as a ghost in order to get revenge on whoever killed you. You don't get a point for it, but you kill that bastard who camp-killed you with the knife.

OK, I have a few:

"Goin' Solid": The ability to disguise oneself as a crate or barrel. You can't attack in this pose, but can wait for the right chance...

"Suicide Bomber": Kinda like the Martyrdom perk, but instead you can run up to someone and detonate your C-4 (you have to be carrying C-4) on command, killing yourself and everyone around. If you don't use it before you die, it also acts like the aforementioned Martyrdom Perk, but instantly on the point of death. As a bonus, if you have any grenades, RPGs, etc, there is a chance that they will be added to the explosion. This should have a far greater splash radius than a grenade.

"Pin Pal": An alternative to the knife attack, and triggers the same way. Removes the pin from your enemy's grenade. Then you run away and they explode, and you laugh, and laugh. Note that if they have no grenade, your attack is harmless. Also, it replaces your knife. Gotta have a little balance.

Ninja - Can move silently, do a double jump, but all weapons are replaced with traditional ninja weapons, i.e katana, ninja star, caltrops...

Chuck Norris- instead of knifing people you do Roundhouse kicks. You can't die and you wear tight jeans.

Bear Trap - Nearly invisible until sprung. 25% damage, freezes enemy in place until teammate can free them, 30% reduction in speed after being freed.

Tell My Wife I Love Her - Ability to jump onto a live grenade to greatly reduce blast radius and damage (3% chance to survive with critical health remaining).

Paratrooper: The ability to drop out of a chopper. On top of that, you can maneuver your chopper around and drop C4s out of the window where the enemies are and when you jump out, detonate them! :D

Battle Cryer - You yell all the time whenever you do a combat action like firing, and instead of showing your position on the radar, it would put a cloud of 4 or 5 dots on the radar. This way, you could misdirect your opponent to how strong your numbers were on a front. Also, if a whole team had this, it would just look crazy as hell on the radar. Imagine a 10 on 10 game where all the sudden your radar shows a cloud of fourty dots. I think it would be a well-balanced and much needed perk.

"Double Vision" - You take a yellow drug that makes you temporairly more powerful at the some expense. Either health or ammo.

Broad Sword - when anyone tries to stab you, your guy automatically takes out a broadsword and slices the other guy in two at the hips

Mason Dixon Line: If you are shot and killed at close range, you automatically uppercut them to the crotch area with your last ounce of strength, paralyzing them for a good 5-10 seconds.

Eternal Darkness - As the name implies, it would be based off the Gamecube game. The perk would come into play via stabbing or head shotting someone. When said person respawns, they will begin to suffer from the "sanity attacks" that made Eternal Darkness so great (i.e. changing the video output of your tv/ displaying your 360 as not plugged into your tv and raising/lowering the tv's volume randomly) for as long as it takes to kill the person who had activated the effect or until the round ends.

Squad Leader: You are a potential spawn point. Gives medium/high probability random chance for teammates to spawn to you when you are alone. Then decreases as people spawn to your location.

knife throwing - throw your knife at the enemy if your to far away to stab. of course your knife is gone if you can't find it.

The Goggles Do Nothing - Attaches a high power laser to your weapon so any enemy you sight will be blinded until he respawns.

Standing By
Your character is capable of phasing in and out of existence, claiming victory over a thoroughly befuddled opponent.

Al Queda - Ability to strap C4 to one's back and front torso, to blow oneself up and take out other surrounding enemies.

Tequilla Bomb - unlimited bullets, unlimited health, while spinning around, shooting all nearby enemies.

Tomb Raider - Attack with two hand guns!

Going Scarface - When you have taken a set number of bullets, you go invincible for a set duration and the gun you are holding when this perk activates is set to unlimited bullets. This is similar to last stand, but is better because you can move. The person dies after the perk ends.

Oh, hands down: "Action Movie Mowdown". That's where you're jumpin off walls and do some kickass dodges like Max Payne.

ARGUE WITH ME. I DARE YA. IT'S THE BEST ONE. ;)

I'd call it "Hawkeye"

Basically, enemies emit a pulsing bright red light as long as any part of them is visible on your HUD. So you'd be able to spot enemies much easier in high grass, far-off, in windows, in hectic surroundings or in ghillie suits.

It'd be really useful in levels like Bloc and Overgrown.

bread's done
Back