Logitech PS2/XBX Wireless Controller 31.99 at Target

Dustin Echoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Did a quick search, didn't see it posted.
Target is having 20% wireless controllers this week and they have the Logitech wireless controllers ringing up $31.99. This is true for both xbox and PS2 versions even though the xbox one is supposed to retail $10 more (49.99) :?
Anyway, Im not complaining!

jeebus, this is tempting
but i have been spending so much money lately, this is getting out of hand, i might just have to get this tho.

WOW THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

I've had the Ps2 logitech wireless & it's awesome. It's just as good as my wavebird.
Hopefully the Xbox version will be at that price.

Thanks OP.

Do they usually carry the newer models or the older ones? I don't think I have even seen Targets around me carrying wireless controllers unfortuantely. :(

i have 2 xboxes in my car, how well do they perform when you have 2 systems next to each other and 4 controllers going at the same time?

[quote name='TheRaven']Do they usually carry the newer models or the older ones? I don't think I have even seen Targets around me carrying wireless controllers unfortuantely. :([/quote]
I think they only carry the new models...at least the two targets over here do

I was going to pick this up at my Target, but they only had those suck ass MadCatz ones so I passed. I need a couple new cordless controllers. I bought the Pelican ones and they twitch out on me every once in a while.

[quote name='Dustin Echoes']Did a quick search, didn't see it posted.
Target is having 20% wireless controllers this week and they have the Logitech wireless controllers ringing up $31.99. This is true for both xbox and PS2 versions even though the xbox one is supposed to retail $10 more (49.99) :?
Anyway, Im not complaining![/quote]

I'm a bit confused here, is that $31.99 after the 20% off or before? :?

I got these a long time ago from CC and they were a bit too heavy for me. Also, I have the newer gen. controllers from xbox that are smaller so I couldn't for the life of me get used to the giant size of the logitech ones. The batteries made it really heavy too. Also, the signal would cut out every now and then... I guess I'm just too babied by the greatness of my wavebirds though so maybe I was too hard on the logitechs. At any rate, I ended up returning them. Of all the wireless controllers for xbox though, I think the others just plain stink so you might wanna go with this if you really want a wireless controller.

Thanks, I'll be going to Target tonight. Hopefully they have some PS2 Logitechs left. I wish I would have seen this sooner, because my store is usually out of these.

is it 32 without having to do one of those mail in rebate things?

also does this work with xbox as well as ps2?

and finally how is the controller?

It's an automatic sale discount at the register, no mail-in rebate required.

I only have the PS2 controller, so I can only vouch for that. It's now overtaken my first-party DualShock2 as my controller of choice. It feels just as sturdy and comfortable as the DS2, IMO. Playing games feels just as natural and easy as with the DS2. The wireless function is flawless, too: no lag or dropout whatsoever even when I willfully try to set up positions/situations that might block the signal.

bread's done
Back