Resident Evil 4 - GameCube (Preorder) Free Shirt Free Ship Free Book $49.95

That is tempting, but I have to stick to the Gamestop preorder with the metal case and soundtracks and whatever else it had, heh.

[quote name='MANIMAL']get the demo at EB GAMES[/quote]PM him for details!

MANIMAL, you knew I'd bring up this thread. :roll:

just got an email from CAPCOM - indeed, lets all get to GAMESTOP and get this LTD EDITION and thank NINTENDOFANGIRL for the heads up! thanx!

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Guys, let's play nice, ok? Please![/quote]

Yeah guys, there's a lady present! :D Who said chivalry was dead?

Thanks NintendoFanGirl Great deal. Preordering it now.

BTW. I PMed MANIMAL for the demo. Thanks sj41 for the tip! :roll:

[quote name='MANIMAL']MASHA - keep it up and get banned......I dare ya!, ........now eat my ass![/quote]

STOP thread crapping and stay on topic. :puke:

Hey Mani? Is that a threat? 8-[

[quote name='MANIMAL']MASHA - keep it up and get banned......I dare ya!, ........now eat my ass![/quote]

MANIMAL, stop proving you're the first generation in your family to be walking upright.

Does it make sense to threadcrap in a mod's thread? Not last time I checked, no.

Take it somewhere else and stop showing us you can sit down on either end of your spine.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='MANIMAL']MASHA - keep it up and get banned......I dare ya!, ........now eat my ass![/quote]

STOP thread crapping and stay on topic. :puke:[/quote]

:lol: Looks like he didn't find anyone among the PMs he got to do that.

On topic: I'm gonna get a GCN soon, and this might be on my list in a few months.

On-topic: I will pick this game up sometime. There are no Gamestops around here though. I am going to wait for a review, however, becuase this could be a hit-or-miss title...

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Rig']On-topic: I will pick this game up sometime. There are no Gamestops around here though. I am going to wait for a review, however, becuase this could be a hit-or-miss title...[/quote]

http://cube.ign.com/articles/571/571420p1.html

does not sound very hit or miss to me. This game looks amazing.[/quote]

Yeah, I read the previews and such, and the demo was cool. I just don't want to buy it and be disappointed. I think it's going to be good; I just want to err on the side of caution.

I would be extremely surprised if this game ended up as a "miss." I ended up spending half my time at E3 playing the RE4 demo even though I went in not expecting to like the game at all. After all, I had other games to test, like MGS3, MP2, FFXII, GT4... Well, guess what? I personally picked RE4 as my favorite game at the expo. The story would have to be pretty damn crappy to spoil this game.

i just preordered mine. thanks for the post. id rather have the t-shirt and mini book with no tax than a making of dvd and $10 gift voucher.

[quote name='MANIMAL']get the demo at EB GAMES[/quote]
You mean this is a FREE demo pickup at EB? For a *Gamecube* game? Free?!? I don't have to pay Nintendo for a demo! Holy crap!

Yeah I just got the demo disc of RE4 from EB, it is basically the pre-order bonus. It also comes with movies summarizing up RE0,RE1,RE2,RE3,RE Code Veronica like the history of Resident Evil. Along with that you get the RE4 demo and a movie of it. Its worth a pre-order to get

[quote name='tenzor']Yeah I just got the demo disc of RE4 from EB, it is basically the pre-order bonus. It also comes with movies summarizing up RE0,RE1,RE2,RE3,RE Code Veronica like the history of Resident Evil. Along with that you get the RE4 demo and a movie of it. Its worth a pre-order to get[/quote]

I just got one today from the EB Games in my area. I just asked for it and the guy went to the back and got it for me. You may not even have to pre-order.

So. just walk in and say: " I heard you guys were giving out the demo to RE4."

and if they give it to you for nothing cool, and if they say pre-order pre-order (if you want).

Why do these companies only give you the demo if you preorder? Ummm... if I preorder a game, it's probably because I want it. What's the use in giving me a demo? I'm already buying it. I thought a demo was to get people to WANT to buy the game...

[quote name='Celsius']I just got one today from the EB Games in my area. I just asked for it and the guy went to the back and got it for me. You may not even have to pre-order.

and if they give it to you for nothing cool, and if they say pre-order pre-order (if you want).[/quote]

Where're you from that you got this? I may try to ask for one on my way home from school today.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='Celsius']I just got one today from the EB Games in my area. I just asked for it and the guy went to the back and got it for me. You may not even have to pre-order.

and if they give it to you for nothing cool, and if they say pre-order pre-order (if you want).[/quote]

Where're you from that you got this? I may try to ask for one on my way home from school today.[/quote]

Ummm I think you're asking which EBgames I went to. If so then it's the one in Westwood next to UCLA.

The LE is showing on Gamestop's website. It's $10 higher, and that case is fugly imo. A crappy red w/ the Gamestop logo on the front. And it comes with the movie soundtracks??? Pass.

I'll probably end up grabbing it from Rhino since I have some credit with them, but the EB deal sounds very sweet as well, especially w/ the $10 rebate.

**SPOILERS**

This game is going to be sweet. I just beat the demo, but I must say this game is going to be intense with all those enemies rushing you and all. Anyone get killed by the chainsaw man? I shot him like 5 times w/ the shotgun, and a few handgun shots yet he kept getting up. I was going to use a gernade but I prob would've killed myself also. He ended up slicing my head off with one swing after all that. I got cornered upstairs in a house, and there were zombies or whatever those people are coming up a ladder through the window, and walking up the stairs. I felt like I was in the game fighting for my life.

I walked into EB, said...
me= "can i have an RE4 demo disc, please?"
Emp="How about you buy any GC game, and I'll give you one?"
me="nevermind, just this Legend of Dragoon, please."
Emp="OK, if you buy the game warranty for $1, i'll give you the demo."
me="Uh...I'm not gonna buy a warranty on a 6 year old PS1 game that I'm spending

bread's done
Back