Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

What's in the PS Store (10/14/14): Duck Dynasty, The Evil Within, Nidhogg, Peggle 2, Walking Dead S1 PS4, Minecraft Vita & More!

PSN PS+ PlayStation Plus PlayStation Network PlayStation 3 PS3 PlayStation Vita Vita PSP PlayStation Store

• Please log in to reply
10159 replies to this topic

#9511 J7.

J7.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

Back on the original PSX, the load times were somewhat obnoxious. The most noticeable one was going into the menu screen from the world map, it was a good 3 seconds, which may not sound long but it adds up, especially when you're used to it popping up instantly on the SNES version. They also added a new It was playable, though, unlike (IMO) the PSX Chrono Trigger port, which had atrocious load times.

Not sure if this is any different on PSP/Vita, but the faster disc load option might yield good results. If you're only going to play it on the PS3, then the VC version might serve you better, but otherwise the PSX version is playable and works on portables.

I think I'll go for the VC version.

#9512 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Of course, the one FF game that's not on disc and I'm forced to buy digitally (Final Fantasy III) is not part of the sale. :(

Exactly, and the only one I don't have yet....grumble, grumble. Wouldn't have killed'em to go $10 with it wouldn't it.
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#9513 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

this middle earth game has horrendous connectivity

EightBitArtist.png

#9514 J7.

J7.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

EA game, EA servers. Like on EA's Tetris it loses connection so much more than anything else on PSN, doesn't change that it is a great version of Tetris though.

#9515 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

EA game, EA servers. Like on EA's Tetris it loses connection so much more than anything else on PSN, doesn't change that it is a great version of Tetris though.

It's a WB game.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#9516 SnorE

SnorE

ZzZzZzZzZzZz

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

I know right its terrible I would be so pissed if i actually paid for this game. It tells me ETA is like 1:30 and usually takes me like 15minutes to connect. Just terrible at least tell me the eta is longer
Posted Image

#9517 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Beyond Good & Evil
From Dust
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes

Games
Alien Breed - $9.99, $7.99 for PS+ - Cross Buy/Save/Play
Everybody Dance
Persona 4 Arena
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus

PS2 Classics
Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
Twisted Metal Black

Demos
Big Sky Infinity
Page Chronica
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus

Add-ons
Pinball Arcade - Big Shot & Elvira Scared Stiff
Skyrim - Dragonborn

Vita Games
Alien Breed - $9.99, $7.99 for PS+ - Cross Buy/Save/Play
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

PlayStation Mobile
Chimpact

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Critter Crunch - $1

Games
Closure

Edited by FriskyTanuki, 08 February 2013 - 03:28 AM.

#9518 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

I know right its terrible I would be so pissed if i actually paid for this game. It tells me ETA is like 1:30 and usually takes me like 15minutes to connect. Just terrible at least tell me the eta is longer

its a little better at night during "peak" hours, but still even when i get into game, at least 4 players disconnect every time.

EightBitArtist.png

#9519 pob14

pob14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Skyrim - Dragonborn

<Horatio Sunglass Remove> YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!

#9520 Dahk

Dahk

You Know Nothing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

id be livid if i paid for this game

it is very fun but the disconnects and a match creating is just terrible

Currently Playing
:ps3: Tales of Symphonia

DahkX.png

#9521 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

http://blog.us.plays...3-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:

PSN

Ecolibrium (PS Vita Exclusive) – Ecolibrium is part of the PlayStation Vita “Discovery Apps” initiative, bringing PlayStation gamers unique interactive experiences that mix gameplay with life experiences such as social networking, geo-roaming and other digitally-aided experiences made possible with PlayStation Vita.

Bring harmony to a virtual ecosystem in the PS Vita gaming app Ecolibrium. Create a balanced ecosystem by choosing different combinations of species, plants and artefacts. Acquire, collect and trade new plants and animals with other PS Vita owners. Collect new creatures using the GPS feature of the PS Vita 3G model and show them off to your friends on Facebook. Release unwanted creatures into the wild for other players to pick up using “near”. Unlock new content by completing challenges.

Persona 4 Arena – Developed in partnership with genre master Arc System Works, Persona 4 Arena uses hand-drawn, high definition 2D anime-style fighters and colorful, over-the-top special effects to bring to life characters from the acclaimed, highly popular Persona 3 and Persona 4. Backed up by an original, hardcore fighting engine from one of the most respected 2D fighting game developers in the industry, Persona 4 Arena represents the biggest, most noteworthy expansion of the esteemed series to date.

Alien Breed (PS Vita Cross Buy) – Alien Breed is fondly remembered by its fans, especially in the UK where the Special Edition stayed in the “All Formats” charts for over a year. We were really proud of the 2009 version of the game, but a remake of the original game turned out to be a much better fit for the platforms it was appearing on. The first new feature is the most obvious: the game has had a full HD graphical overhaul, with the original graphics being an optional toggle. Two things that made a direct remake a frustrating experience were that the player could find themselves getting lost easily and could also run out of ammunition and door keys. To remedy this we added a toggle-able map screen and a persistent shop, to allow player to replenish supplies whenever necessary.

Everybody Dance – Using the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera to track and score moves, players can test their dancing skills with three difficulty levels, each featuring unique routines for every track produced by world-renowned choreographers. Everybody Dance allows players to hit the floor solo style, team up with a second player for a cooperative Partner Routine, challenge a friend to a competitive Dance Battle, or use the Party Play mode where up to 20 players can go head-to-head for the ultimate dance-off. Players can also use Everybody Dance’s Dance Class feature to improve their skills through detailed routine breakdowns and then take their game to the next level by developing original choreography using the Dance Creator feature.

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PS Vita) – Step into the clawed feet of badass rebel Hardboiled Chicken, the original Coq of War who sets out on a mission to assassinate the totalitarian penguin leader and take down the evil regime that has taken over Albatropolis. Destroy enemies with a slew of weapons and bear the yolk of Hardboiled’s past as his missions unlock the secrets to his mysterious past and illuminate the truth behind the penguin government. Master fowl play in the co-op campaign as a pair of Budgie commandos on a mission to save the general’s daughter. Many lives will be destroyed, countless penguins will die!

YU-GI-OH! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus – Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus is based on the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated TV series. Decade Duels Plus includes the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Trading Card Game. Complete against the most popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s characters during the finals Battle through Single player or compete in 4 player tag duels.

Demos

Big Sky: Infinity
Dynasty Warriors
Page Chronica
YU-GI-OH! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus

PlayStation 2 Classic

Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk – Take part in one of the most gigantic air conflicts in History. Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk is taking place in a distant future, in a time when the solar system has been conquered by the human beings. All states have come together to create the World Nations Union. But through the centuries, this government became more and more inhuman and tyrannical. A small group made of a few brave nations has decided to take its independence. This important event has involved the most devastating conflict the World has ever lived. Pursue your enemies among flying fortresses and force the evil United World Nation back to its mother base. This is your glory hour. Don’t miss it!

Twisted Metal: Black – They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life, but sometimes the mind bends so much that it snaps in two… And so begins the next chapter in car combat:Twisted Metal: Black. Designed and developed by the makers of the original two PSOne games in the series,Twisted Metal: Black sends gamers on a deranged journey through a world rife with horror and desolation. Once underway, players will experience nine vicious battlegrounds with interactive environments and dynamic weather, 14 diabolically destructive vehicles, more than 20 deathmatch maps for four-person multiplayer action, and an improved physics engine that boasts more exaggerated powerslides and more responsive turn rates.

PSone Classic

Twisted Metal – It is the year 2010; desecration and madness have spread across the cities like a plague. You are the fastest and toughest car commando alive, and your task is to choose from more than a dozen hi-tech, battle-hardened street machines like taxi cabs, police cars, motorcycles, and ice cream trucks and compete in contests of brute force and MAD MAX-style survival. Try to find the time to enjoy the stunning, fully interactive 3D scenery as you careen from building to building and street to street in an attempt to evade your evil pursuers and emerge victorious.

#9522 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

http://blog.us.plays...ame-collection/

Here's the full PS+ update for this week:

Welcome to this week’s PlayStation Plus update, where we highlight the latest free games, discounts, and features that PS Plus members can expect in the coming week. Many have already jumped online to play Guardians of Middle Earth, which arrived free for PS Plus members last week, and this week we’re bringing you one of the bright indie stars in gaming with Closure; a PSN-exclusive that turned heads when it debuted last year. Read on and also check out some of the great discounts on amazing titles like Critter Crunch.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access via the Sony Entertainment Network online store.

February 12th PlayStation Plus Update

Closure (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

Closure is a unique and stylistic puzzle platformer that takes the concept of light and shadow and twists it up into something never before seen. In Closure’s dark and foreboding universe, the only things that exist are what you can see. An object properly lit up is physically there, yet an object shrouded in darkness ceases to be. Experience this mind-bending puzzler free as a Plus member.

Critter Crunch

80% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $6.99; PS Plus Price: $1.40)

Developed by the geniuses at Capybara games, this award-winning, critically-acclaimed puzzle game asks players to take control of the cuddly Biggs, a loveable jungle creature with an iron-clad stomach. Biggs is in search of the jewel-rich critters that invade his habitat once a season, and using his tongue to pluck them from their vines, stuffs them into the waiting mouths of larger critters. This sets off chain reactions of bursting critters that drop the tasty jewels for Biggs to regurgitate for his hungry family. Sporting an 87 / 100 on Metacritic, with 1up.com giving it an A and praising it for its “”Beautiful visuals and inventive puzzles…worth sinking your teeth into.”, you owe it to yourself to hop on this gem for only $1.40. Plus, it has a ‘Barfing Tutorial’. I mean… c’mon, how can you pass that up?

Alien Breed (PS3 and PS Vita – Cross Buy Enabled)

20% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $9.99; PS Plus Price: $7.99)

This PSN re-release of the original run-and-gun shooter features cross-platform multiplayer between Vita and PS3, as well as ad-hoc/local and online co-op on respective platforms. With new content packing 30 levels of carnage, you’ll find much to love with options for original or enhanced visuals, and leaderboards for the more competitive among us. This launch week discount is exclusive for PS Plus members, so don’t miss out!

Derrick the Deathfin (PS3)

50% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $7.99; PS Plus Price: $4.00)

Another PSN gem hitting a great price for PS Plus members; Derrick the Deathfin is a fast-paced arcade action title set in a unique aquatic world made entirely out of paper & card. Rampage around the globe munching on paper creatures under the guise of avenging the death of his parents. With a unique art style that sets it apart from other games, and great gameplay to boot, check out Derrick the Deathfin for only $4.00 as a PS Plus member.

NHL 13 (PS3)

20% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $47.99; PS Plus Price: $38.39)

With the NHL season in full swing, hockey fans may want to take notice on this deal. NHL 13 accurately captures the speed, creativity, and strategy of today’s NHL with revolutionary True Performance Skating. Sync up with friends with the real-world of hockey in GM Connected, the first-ever online multiplayer dynasty mode with cooperative and Online Team Play, or relive the greatest moments from today’s NHL in NHL Moments Live. With core gameplay innovation, connected experiences, and the deepest feature set ever, NHL 13 is the definitive hockey experience. Don’t forget to also check out NHL GameCenter video app which is free to download!

What are your thoughts on this week’s update? Let us know in the comments below and don’t forget to use the poll links to speak your mind about what content you liked the most. If you want to see what the rest of the PlayStation community is talking about, head over to the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about PS Plus, or find other great topics to contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself. See you in the comments!

#9523 pob14

pob14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Skyrim DLC (and most if not all the other updates) is up now; you have to search for it, but it's there.

#9524 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Deals
Alien Breed Trilogy - $11.49
Alien Syndrome - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Amy - $2.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Beyond Good and Evil - $4.99
Catherine - $19.99
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars - PSP - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crush - PSP - $6.99 - Permanent Price Drop
From Dust - $7.49
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - $7.49
NBA 2K13 - $29.99
NBA 2K13 - PSP - $9.99
NBA 2K13 - Blue Diamond Jewelry - $12.49
NBA 2K13 - Gold Jewelry - $2.49
NBA 2K13 - All-Star Game - $2.49
NBA 2K13 - Platinum Jewelry - $4.99
NBA 2K13 - Spanish Commentary - $2.49
NBA 2K13 - 10000 VC Pack - $1.49
NBA 2K13 - 2000 VC Pack - $0.49
NBA 2K13 - 5000 VC Pack - $0.99
The King of Fighters XIII - $14.99
The King of Fighters XIII - Iori With The Power Of Flames - $3.49
The King of Fighters XIII - Mr. Karate - $3.49
The King of Fighters XIII - Nests Style Kyo - $3.49
The King of Fighters XIII - Unlock All - $4.89
The King of Fighters XIII - Unlock Billy, Saiki - $0.69
The King of Fighters XIII - Unlock Customize Colors - $1.99
The King of Fighters XIII - Unlock Gallery - $2.09
The King of Fighters XIII - Unlock Icons - $1.99
NHL 13 - $47.99
Rayman 3 - $4.99
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Game - $4.99
Sonic Rivals - PSP - $6.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Sonic Rivals 2 - PSP - $6.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Super Monkey Ball Adventures - PSP - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Twisted Metal Birthday Bundle - $39.99 -
Spoiler
- Ends 2/19
Twisted Metal - $29.99 - Ends 2/19
Twisted Metal - PS3/PSP/Vita - $4.99 - Ends 2/19
Twisted Metal 2 - PS3/PSP/Vita - $4.99 - Ends 2/19
Twisted Metal: Black - $7.99 - Ends 2/19
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Games
Alien Breed - $9.99 - 115 MB - Cross Buy
Everybody Dance Digital - Free - 203 MB - Requires Move
Persona 4 Arena - $29.99 - 6 GB
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - $9.99 - 395 MB

PS1 Classics
Twisted Metal - $5.99 - 72 MB

PS2 Classics
Rebel Raiders Operation Nighthawk - $9.99 - 389 MB
Twisted Metal: Black - $9.99 - 3.6 GB

Demos
Big Sky Infinity - 350 MB
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires - 1.4 GB
Page Chronica - 561 MB
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - 395 MB

Add-ons
Aliens: Colonial Marines - Season Pass - $29.99
Dragon’s Dogma - A Boon for Wanderers Bonus Pack - $1.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn - $9.99 - Ends 2/19
Everybody Dance - Various Songs (44) - $2.49 each
Everybody Dance - Pack 9 - $8.99
Everybody Dance - Pack 10 - $8.99
Everybody Dance - Pack 11 - $8.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - Fudo Original CostumeFist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - $2.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - Juda Original CostumeFist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - $2.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - Juza Original CostumeFist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - $2.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - Ryuga Original CostumeFist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - $2.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - Shew Original CostumeFist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - $2.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - Skill Route 1Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - $2.99
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - Raoh Chapter Original Costume SetFist of the North Star 2: Ken’s Rage - $11.99
Guardians of Middle Earth - Radagast - $1.99
Guardians of Middle Earth - Glóin - $1.99
LittleBigPlanet - Valentine’s Day Minipack - Free - Cross Buy
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Draggle Familiar Ticket - Free
Pinball Arcade - Scared Stiff Pro Upgrade - $3.99 - Cross Buy
Pinball Arcade - Scared Stiff Pro Table Pack with Big Shot - $7.99 - Cross Buy
Pinball Arcade - Table Pack 7: Scared Stiff and Big Shot - $4.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Gravity Rush’s Kat - Free - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Starhawk’s Emmett Graves - Free - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Heavenly Sword Level - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Super Pack 1 - $6.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Pack 1 - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Pack 2 - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Pack 3 - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Various Minions (18) - $0.49 each - Cross Buy
Rock Band 3 - "Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Keep On Loving You" by REO Speedwagon - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Keep on Running from My Love" by Danny and the Lost Souls - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Love Hurts" by Nazareth
Rock Band 3 - "More Than Words" by Extreme - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "My Little Girl" by Jerry Naylor - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - 'Naughty Naughty" by John Parr - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "A Single Drop of Red (The Gentleman)" by Anarchy Club - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Angels and Demons" by Melissa Otero - $1.99
RockSmith - The Clash Song Pack - $7.99 - Includes the three songs below
RockSmith - "London Calling" by The Clash - $2.99
RockSmith - "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by The Clash - $2.99
RockSmith - "The Guns of Brixton" by The Clash - $2.99
Sleeping Dogs - The Law Enforcer Pack - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 01 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 02 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 03 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 04 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 05 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 06 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 07 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 08 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 09 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Card Pack 10 - $1.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Starter Deck 01 - $2.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Starter Deck 02 - $2.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Starter Deck 03 - $2.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Starter Deck 04 - $2.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus - Starter Deck 05 - $2.99

Videos
Borderlands 2 Hammerlock’s Hunt Trailer
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 Trailer
Defiance Massive Co-Op Trailer
Dust 514: Open Beta Trailer
Rocketbirds HBC Trailer
The Cave Launch Trailer
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Trailer
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn Trailer

Premium Themes
Blasphemy Dragon Gold - $2.99 - Dynamic
Blasphemy Moonlit Oasis - $2.99 - Dynamic
Blasphemy Sierra Autumn - $2.99 - Dynamic
Blasphemy Tharsis - $2.99 - Dynamic
Valentine Black & White - $2.99 - Dynamic
Valentine Legs - $2.99 - Dynamic
Valentine Lips - $2.99 - Dynamic

Music
MAG Raven Original Soundtrack - $3.99
MAG S.V.E.R. Original Soundtrack - $3.99
MAG Valor Original Soundtrack - $3.99

Vita Games
Alien Breed - $9.99 - 115 MB - Cross Buy
Ecolibrium - Free - 222 MB
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - $9.99 - 509 MB

Vita Add-ons
Ecolibrium - Bronze Game Box - $0.25
Ecolibrium - Silver Game Box - $0.50
Ecolibrium - Gold Game Box - $1.00
Ecolibrium - Platinum Game Box - $1.50
LittleBigPlanet - Valentine’s Day Minipack - Free - Cross Buy
Pinball Arcade - Scared Stiff Pro Upgrade - $3.99 - Cross Buy
Pinball Arcade - Scared Stiff Pro Table Pack with Big Shot - $7.99 - Cross Buy
Pinball Arcade - Table Pack 7: Scared Stiff and Big Shot - $4.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Gravity Rush’s Kat - Free - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Starhawk’s Emmett Graves - Free - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Heavenly Sword Level - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Super Pack 1 - $6.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Pack 1 - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Pack 2 - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Minion Pack 3 - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Various Minions (18) - $0.49 each - Cross Buy
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - HBC Agent-H Budgie Pack - Free for Owners of PS3 Games
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - HBC Sniper Budgie Pack - Free for Owners of PS3 Demo
-------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Alien Breed - PS3/Vita - $7.99 - Cross Buy - Ends 2/26
Critter Crunch - $1.40 - Ends 2/19
Derrick the Deathfin - $4.00 - Ends 2/19
NHL 13 - $38.39 - Ends 2/19

Games
Closure - 271 MB

Expiring for PS+ Next Week:

Deals
Critter Crunch
Derrick the Deathfin
Karateka
NHL 13

Games
PayDay: The Heist
Retro City Rampage - PS3/Vita

The Free PlayStation Mobile game for this week:

Beats Trellis (Free) - Create music any time, any place with Beats Trellis. Using a simple grid based interface, Beats Trellis gives you a palette of instruments, drum kits and breakbeats, allowing you to create music patterns and play them back “live”.

#9525 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Games
Capcom Arcade Cabinet - Free
Crysis 3 - $59.99
Urban Trials Freestyle

Demos
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Add-ons
Capcom Arcade Cabinet
Pinball Arcade
Skyrim - Hearthfire

PSP Games
Generation of Chaos 3
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi

Vita Games
Urban Trials Freestyle

Vita Add-ons
Ragnarok Odyssey

Coming to the Vita PS Store:

PSP Games
Patapon 3

#9526 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Add-ons
Everybody Dance - Various Songs (44) - $2.49 each
Everybody Dance - Pack 9 - $8.99
Everybody Dance - Pack 10 - $8.99
Everybody Dance - Pack 11 - $8.99
Thank You and Good Night!

nice. If I had room to do this I'd be even more psyched. Breaking the songs out of packs is great because unlike the Singstar packs there aren't many that were compelling to me.. or anyone else I've shown them to.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#9527 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

http://blog.us.plays...3-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:

PS3

Crysis 3 – Crysis 3 is a First-Person Shooter set within a frightening future New York City. The game is a sequel to the 2011 release, Crysis 2, continuing an unfolding adventure revolving around the symbiotic relationship between the wearer of the game’s iconic nanosuit, the current protagonist, and the memories of an earlier protagonist stored within the suit. Game features include sandbox shooter gameplay that allows players to choose their path, an upgradable nanosuit, expanded multiplayer options, an explosive arsenal of weapons, and improved graphics provided by the CryENGINE game engine.

PSN

Capcom Arcade Cabinet: Retro Game Collection – Capcom Arcade Cabinet offers you many of the greats from the Capcom gaming vaults all in one place. Browse through a library of classic games, now loaded with special features that extend the gaming fun. A “casual mode” geared towards newcomers and less score-minded players lets first-time gamers discover Capcom’s greats. Or, if you are a hardcore gamer, take on players from around the world in “score attack” and even play together in select titles that support online co-op!

Urban Trial Freestyle (Also for PS Vita) – A motorcycle stunt game, Urban Trials brings players to abandoned districts of a city where speed, agility and ability to improvise are the key to massive scores.

Demos

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3 & PSVita)

PlayStation Portable

Generation of Chaos 3: Pandora’s Reflection – Dark clouds blanket the withered skies and block out the sun; cracked earth and choking fog rule the land. This colorless world, showing no signs of life, is known as Hades. The barren land is blasted by chilling winds that cut to the bone … This is where we meet our heroes — Yuri, a young girl cursed with a disease draining her life away; and Claude, her protective older brother who will stop at nothing to save her. As they travel in search of a cure, they find themselves embroiled in a conflict that will determine the fate of the world and, just maybe, the fate of the siblings. They’ll lose old friends, meet new friends, and travel on a path that will lead them to the very doorstep of destiny…

Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi – After 260 years of samurai rule, the shogunate’s hold on the country began to weaken as men ostensibly loyal to the emperor began to sow chaos and dissent throughout the nation. The Shinsengumi was formed to combat this rising tide of violence, and to protect the shogun and the people from dangerous ronin. As the country inches close to all-out war, Chizuru travels to Kyoto to find her missing father. She encounters both danger and the Shinsengumi, in quick succession. After learning that the Shinsengumi are also looking for her father, Chizuru goes under their protection. However, they soon find themselves in the midst of political intrigue, supernatural power struggles, and much more as they search desperately for the answer they need.

#9528 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

RE 6 patch released today adding on-line trophies. I wonder if they'll release some additional DLC this week?
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#9529 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

man theres been a free game every week. no idea how sony is making money off ps+

EightBitArtist.png

#9530 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ame-collection/

Here's the full PS+ update for this week:

We’ve got a monster update to the Instant Game Collection today as not one, but two fantastic games are coming to PS Plus members for free! By now, you’ve got your hands on last week’s addition: Closure. Dungeon Defenders is still free in PlayStation Plus, and has a PS3 Community XP Event coming up this Thursday (register here for more info).

With tomorrow’s PlayStation Store Update, you’ll be able to download Vanquish and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X free if you’re a PS Plus member. We’ve got more including special content for Dust 514, and a launch week discount; so without further ado, let’s get to the goods.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access via the Sony Entertainment Network online store.

February 19th PlayStation Plus Update

Vanquish (PS3)

PSN Price: $19.99, Free for PS Plus members

Celebrate the release of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance by playing one of Platinum’s finest action titles: Vanquish. The same studio that’s bringing you Raiden this week, also delivered one of the finest sci-fi shooters in Vanquish. Check out its fast and fluid combat system, experience the visceral melee combat, and download this PS3 Full Game free as a PS Plus member.

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PSP and PS Vita Compatible)

PSN Price: $9.99, Free for PS Plus members

An enhanced remake of the classic Mega Man X, complete with 3D character models, remixed music, and all new unlockable features, this is classic Mega Man turned up to 11. When Sigma leads a group of Reploids in a revolt against mankind, it’s up to X and Zero to protect the world from ruin. You can download this title free as a PS Plus member and play it on your PS Vita, or PSP.

Dust 514 Starter Pack

PSN Price: $9.99, Free for PS Plus members

DUST 514 brings intense infantry combat, large-scale warfare, and deep character advancement to a free-to-play massively multiplayer shooter. Wage war in the next generation of first-person shooters, where a single victory could prove the crushing blow to a galactic empire of thousands of online EVE Online gamers. While the game is still in its beta phase, you can take advantage of this free Starter Pack. Remember, additional content you purchase in Dust 514 while it’s in beta will be carried over to your account when the game sees its full release. You can download Dust 514 now, and it’s free to play.

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3 and PS Vita – No Cross Buy)

20% off for PS Plus members (PS3 Version: Original price: $14.99; PS Plus Price: $11.99 PS Vita Version: Original price: $9.99; PS Plus Price: $7.99)

Urban Trial Freestyle challenges players to push their risk-taking to the absolute limits and deliver maximum stunt rewards. The game`s nonstop action is complemented by a host of features including multiple game modes, leader boards, rider and bike customization, and much more. With slick urban detailed graphics and an innovative physics engine fine-tuned for fun pick-up and play, the game has been specifically engineered to get the most out of both PS3 and PS Vita versions. Learn more about the game from the PlayStation Blog’s coverage and download it this week!

Don’t forget about the upcoming Dungeon Defenders PS3 Community XP event as well! The game is still free for PS Plus members. Click here to learn more on how to sign up for this event!

Lastly, if you haven’t downloaded Retro City Rampage or PAYDAY: The Heist, today is the last day they will be free in PS Plus; same goes for the Critter Crunch, Derrick the Deathfin and Karateka discounts.

Let us know your feedback on PlayStation Plus in the comments below, and don’t forget to use the poll links to speak your mind about what content you liked the most. If you want to see what the rest of the PlayStation community is talking about, head over to the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about PS Plus, or find other topics to contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself. See you in the comments!

The EU trial I got seems to get more useless every week.

http://blog.us.plays...#comment-816009

Seems like the release date for the LBP Karting update for costumes could be announced tomorrow.

#9531 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Disappointed I already have the two freebies, but Vanquish is fun and Maverick Hunter X was one of my fave PSP games for a while, so nice to see two solid freebies for those that don't have em.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#9532 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

So PSP gets more releases this week than Vita? :lol:
Posted Image

#9533 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

i thought the capcom arcade cabinet was gonna be free

EightBitArtist.png

#9534 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

It is free.

#9535 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

its in the one update but not the other. thus the confusion. unless one is na and one is eu

EightBitArtist.png

#9536 JSoup

JSoup

CUSTOM USER TITLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Fun, I was planning on getting Vanquish when it dropped to dirt cheap anyway.

It is free.

That's the thing. There was a big list of DLC being released with it as well, wasn't there? That makes me think it's going to be like Zen Pinball 2 or the XBLA Game Room, it's basically just a free front program until you spend money.

vYKY.png

#9537 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

That's the thing. There was a big list of DLC being released with it as well, wasn't there? That makes me think it's going to be like Zen Pinball 2 or the XBLA Game Room, it's basically just a free front program until you spend money.

Winner winner chicken dinner:

http://www.psnstores...dule-announced/

Black Tiger is included in the free download, individual games look to be around $3.99, packs of games are $9.99. The whole shebang is $29.99.

This ain't charity, this is capcom. I'll wait for the "director's cut/dual shock/greatest hits" release. ;)
Posted Image

#9538 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, I remember paying $10-$15 for the same games on Capcom Arcade Classics for the :ps2: , what 10 years ago?

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#9539 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ng-opens-today/

Here are the nominees for the 2013 PSN Gamers' Choice Awards and their potential discounts if they won (Vote Online Here):

Best PSN Exclusive
Journey - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
Tokyo Jungle - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
The Unfinished Swan - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+

Best PSN Game
The Walking Dead Season 1 - $13.99 PSN - $9.79 PS+
Sound Shapes - PS3/Vita - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+

Best Indie Game
Sound Shapes - PS3/Vita - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
Rainbow Moon - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+

Best PS3 Full Game
Borderlands 2 - $41.99 PSN - $29.39 PS+
Assassin’s Creed III - $41.99 PSN - $29.39 PS+
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - PS3/Vita - $27.99 PSN - $19.59 PS+

Best PS Vita Game
Gravity Rush - $25.19 PSN - $17.64 PS+
Super Stardust Delta - $6.99 PSN - $4.89 PS+
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - $5.59 PSN - $3.91 PS+

Best PSP Game
Growlanser Wayfarer of Time - PSP - $20.99 PSN - $14.69 PS+
Unchained Blades - PSP - $20.99 PSN - $14.69 PS+
Ragnarok Tactics - PSP - $17.49 PSN - $12.25 PS+

Best Classic Game
Legend of Dragoon - PS3/PSP - $4.19 PSN - $2.94 PS+
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - $6.99 PSN - $4.89 PS+
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+

Best minis Game
Velocity - PS3/PSP - $3.49 PSN - $2.45 PS+
Wizorb - PS3/PSP - $2.79 PSN - $1.96 PS+
Canabalt - PS3/PSP - $2.09 PSN - $1.47 PS+

Best PlayStation Move Enabled Game
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - $27.99 PSN - $19.59 PS+
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - $20.99 PSN - $14.69 PS+

Best Competitive Multiplayer Game
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
SkullGirls - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 - $6.99 PSN - $4.89 PS+

http://blog.us.plays...bility-is-here/

In other news, the update to allow you to use LBP/2 costumes in LBP Karting will be out today.

#9540 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

Kind of obnoxious they could end up discounting games that are already in the IGC for Vita. Also there should really be a separate category for Vita retail vs PSN downloadable titles.

Here's hoping for Walking Dead at a discount.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PS+, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Network, PlayStation 3, PS3, PlayStation Vita, Vita, PSP, PlayStation Store