Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

What's in the PS Store (8/26/14): The Golf Club, Infamous First Light, Madden NFL 15, Metro Redux, OlliOlli, and More!

PSN PS+ PlayStation Plus PlayStation Network PlayStation 3 PS3 PlayStation Vita Vita PSP PlayStation Store

• Please log in to reply
10123 replies to this topic

#9301 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

Regarding the Doom Classic Collection - It's like every officially released Doom game ever (minus Doom 3). It'll drop below $15 eventually but even at full price, I think its a great value if you like old school shooters. The only thing that would improve it would be if they had been able to include the music from the PSOne ports of Doom and Final Doom. I'll never get rid of those games for the soundtracks alone.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#9302 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

any chance of the fighting vipers games ending up on psn?

#9303 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Regarding the Doom Classic Collection - It's like every officially released Doom game ever (minus Doom 3). It'll drop below $15 eventually but even at full price, I think its a great value if you like old school shooters. The only thing that would improve it would be if they had been able to include the music from the PSOne ports of Doom and Final Doom. I'll never get rid of those games for the soundtracks alone.

Hmm. Was Final Doom in the BFG Collection disc? I only remember seeing Doom 1&2, but I could be mistaken. If it wasn't part of it, then that's sort of aggravating.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#9304 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

It was not and it is very aggravating for people who bought the disc thinking that they had the "ultimate" collection. I've still held off on the disc and now likely will until it's about $10. iD/Bethesda should release Final Doom for $5 so owners of the disc can complete the collection without buying the whole collection.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#9305 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

It was not and it is very aggravating for people who bought the disc thinking that they had the "ultimate" collection. I've still held off on the disc and now likely will until it's about $10. iD/Bethesda should release Final Doom for $5 so owners of the disc can complete the collection without buying the whole collection.

Dang, that's totally fucked. I don't know why they'd release what seem like stand-alone versions of the classic Dooms along with the BFG Edition and have different content.

That's especially fucked for people to bought BFG Edition on PSN, thinking it was a complete collection. Honestly I think they should just make it free DLC for anyone who already has the BFG release, that's bullshit.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#9306 J7.

J7.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

Do you really have to download PS+ games to have access to them in the future or do you only have to purchase them and then you can just redownload them in the future?

I just subscribed for PS+ today and afterwards I checked my download list and it's showing Qore July 2011 was downloaded by me. I never clicked on any Qore or did any other downloads. Anyone else have this happen?

I bought Doom 1 and 2 on 360 and now 360 doesn't have the 3 game collection with Doom 1, 2, and Final Doom. Would love to play Final Doom since that's the only one of the classics I've missed. Crossing my fingers because that would be a great fit for PS Plus even if we have to wait until just before Doom 4.

Edited by J7., 24 November 2012 - 07:07 AM.

#9307 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

http://blog.us.plays...2-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:

PS3

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - (Also on PSN/PS Vita: Jan 2013) – Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault returns to the series’ classic feel, camera, controls and weapons, while innovating and giving you a whole new way to play. Even better, the addition of online features means you can experience the fun with your friends.

PSN

Ace Combat Assault Horizon – Ace Combat Assault Horizon intensifies the franchise, escalating combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky. Players will engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris in both single player and online multiplayer. Never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face!

Men in Black: Alien Crisis – Join the Men in Black as Peter Delacoeur, a MIB Agent in training assigned to unearth enemy aliens who are planning to destroy planet Earth. With hidden surveillance and stealthy guards on the prowl, players must ambush confidential alien intelligence and stop all alien attacks. Men In Black: Alien Crisis brings exciting, realistic MIB Agent movements as players shoot, and dodge their way through action-packed levels to escape fierce alien assaults. Play through the game in two-player split-screen action or test your MIB skills against your friends in four-person “hot-seat” competitive action.

Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension (PS Vita/PSP) – Fans will have the ability to play as one of eight characters including Phineas, Ferb or Agent P and overcome obstacles, use wacky gadgets unique to each character to defeat enemies. In addition, players can collect items, upgrade gadgets and unlock new playable characters while navigating through 24 thrilling levels in a quest to battle the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his robot army to save the world.

Fighting Vipers – Fighting Vipers brings fast-paced, brutal street-fighting action to the PS3.

Sonic the Fighters – A port of the Sega arcade game, featuring favorite Sonic characters fighting each other with unique special moves.

Virtua Fighter 2 – The first true 3D polygonal fighting game, Virtua Fighter brought to the table life-like animations and a fighting system that favored realism over fireballs and dragon punches. With Virtua Fighter 2, the series hit full stride with improved animations, a significant increase in the moves arsenal, fully texture-mapped graphics and a much speedier pace. While other 3D fighters may have implemented differing fighting systems, the influence and impact that Virtua Fighter 2 made is undeniable. The rest, as they say, is history.

Demos

LEGO Lord of the Rings
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#9308 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

OK, seriously, where's my Guilty Gear Accent Core +? It came out on 360 almost a month ago now (I think)...
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#9309 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

Do you really have to download PS+ games to have access to them in the future or do you only have to purchase them and then you can just redownload them in the future?

You don't have to actually download them. Just "purchase" them. I always do that for all the free games, just in case I want to play them later, even though I have only actually downloaded and played a small percentage of them.

#9310 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

I noticed Sony is having a "Buy $60 worth of stuff, get $10 back" promotion that is ending soon.

The store updates have been very good during the past few weeks. Looking forward to trying out Lego LOTR and R&C: Full Frontal.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#9311 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

helll yes fighting vipers about damn time.

#9312 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ect-psn-titles/

The PS+ Update for this week:

With Thanksgiving over and the holiday season upon us, our friends over at Sony Online Entertainment and Farsight Studios are offering up some amazing deals on games that everyone in the family can enjoy. Cash Guns Chaos might be a bit much for the kids, but the rest are great for all. So let’s wrap up an amazing November with these great deals!

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or click here for access.

November 27th PlayStation Plus Update

Bejeweled 2 (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Match sparkling gems three at a time to make them burst in showers of color and points. Match four or more to create flashy power gems that boost your score and your mood with brilliant cascades and combos. For even more dazzling fun, bump up your brainwaves with multi-faceted Puzzles, or enter the Zen state of Endless play.

Cash Guns Chaos (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $2.49, PS Plus Price: $1.25)

A fast-paced top-down shooter featuring intense run and gun arcade-action across more than 15 levels as you battle a never-ending onslaught of relentless enemies.

Peggle (PS3 and PSP versions)

Peggle features everything you’ll need for the ultimate pinballesque adventure! Take aim and shoot metal balls from the cannon to clear mazes of brightly colored pegs. Indulge your love for bouncing balls and amazing firework effects by becoming a Peggle Master through 55 levels and 75 challenges.

Sideway NY (PS3)

Battle your way through a twisted graffiti world where your prowess in puzzle solving makes the difference between life and death! Jump into one of the most unique and visually compelling 3D game worlds ever created. Follow the twisted journey of Nox, through a fast-paced 2D adventure set in a 3D world.

Slam Bolt Scrappers (PS3)

Build and brawl in this fast and frantic mash-up! Race your opponents to build the most powerful towers in Slam Bolt City while defending against deceptively adorable baddies and hugely epic bosses. Create weapons that shoot lasers, drills, missiles, and more to annihilate your adversary. Battle in four-player co-op campaign mode, or go head-to-head for more brawling and block-building awesomeness.

Swords & Soldiers (PS3)

Blend ninja monkeys, attacking Aztecs and brutal Vikings with everything you love about real time strategy games and you’ve got Swords and Soldiers! Acquire resources, assemble your army, thwart enemies and dominate your opponents in single and multiplayer local and online modes. Choose from the Aztec, Viking and Chinese factions, each with their own missions, campaigns and abilities.

TerRover (PS3)

Launch yourself into the surreal mash-up of unique cartoon graphics and 2-D physics universe that is TerRover. Navigate through over forty stages of puzzling arcade levels in five different vivid art styles including the icy vistas of Congelata, all-tech surfaces of Mechanica, strange vegetation and terrains of Acor and Aura, and the treacherous volcanoes and lava of Volcanus!

Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade (PSP)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $7.49, PS Plus Price: $3.75)

Choose from among four unique character classes and journey to the fantasy world of Aven. Experience on-the-go hack ‘n slash combat or join cooperative multi-player battles via wireless gameplay. Venture through dynamic 3D environments, discover rich treasures and unravel the mystery of an ancient planet.

Untold Legends: The Warriors Code (PSP)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $7.49, PS Plus Price: $3.75)

Untold Legends: The Warrior’s Code features an epic storyline brought to life through dramatic in-game cinematics, along with a completely new combat experience and enhanced 3D graphics. Players can now experience this action-RPG genre through an upgraded combat engine designed for strategic combat, a wider variety of combat moves and special abilities, and interactive boss battles with unique AI.

Pinball Arcade (PS3 and PS Vita)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $5.00)

Pick up the core game at a great price, and watch for the monthly updates to get even more tables to play online tournaments and additional modes on.

We’ll be back next week with an all new free game to play. Until then, we hope you’ve enjoyed the content this month. To give us a good look back on November, let us know what you felt was the best update this month. As always, thanks for your feedback and we’ll see you next week!

#9313 GregSal1

GregSal1

Computer says no.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

I noticed Sony is having a "Buy $60 worth of stuff, get $10 back" promotion that is ending soon.

Does anyone know when exactly this ends? I'm $40 in, and wanted to get some stuff from tomorrow's update, but I'm not sure if that would be too late.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9314 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

It ends when the store updates tomorrow.

#9315 GregSal1

GregSal1

Computer says no.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

It ends when the store updates tomorrow.

That answers my question. Thanks Frisky!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9316 J7.

J7.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

You don't have to actually download them. Just "purchase" them. I always do that for all the free games, just in case I want to play them later, even though I have only actually downloaded and played a small percentage of them.

Thanks, that saves me a lot of hard drive space.

I contacted Sony re why the store downloaded Qore by itself after I activated PS+ and they had no idea. They didn't even know how to navigate through the store, still using the same directions for the previous store before the redesign.

#9317 Locoxx

Locoxx

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Is it me or the PS store it's full of crap this week? I dont see anything good besides some preoder games....

#9318 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Deals
Bejeweled 2 - PSP/Vita - $4.99
Carnivores Bundle - PSP - $3.99
Cash Guns Chaos - $1.49
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - PSP - $14.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave & Colonel Longhena Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave’s Death Smile Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave’s License - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s License - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s Royal Jenis Academy Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s Silver Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Nepgear’s Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Nepgear’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Nepgear’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Ram Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Ram’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Ram’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Rom Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Rom’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Rom’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Uni Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Uni’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Uni’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Lights Camera Party! - $14.99
Little Deviants - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
MLB 12: The Show - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
ModNation Racers: Road Trip - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Peggle - $4.99
Peggle - PSP/Vita - $4.99
Reality Fighters - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Resistance: Burning Skies - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Sideway New York - $4.99
Slam Blot Scrappers - $4.99
Smart As… - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Swords & Soldiers - $4.99
TerRover - $4.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Vita - $35.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Unit 13 - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code - PSP/Vita - $7.49
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - PSP/Vita - $7.49
Wipeout 2048 - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Games
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - $19.99 - 6.8 GB
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon DLC Bundle - $29.99 - Full Game + Online Map Pack, ASF-X Shinden II - F-15S/MTD, Su-37 Terminator, and Ka-50 Hokum
Dead or Alive 5 Bundle - $59.99 - 5.8 GB - Full Game + Gym Class, Uniforms, and Special Set 2 DLC
Fighting Vipers - $4.99 - 67.2 MB
Men in Black Alien Crisis - $39.99 - 6 GB
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - $19.99 - 3.7 GB
Sonic The Fighters - $4.99 - 86.8 MB
Virtua Fighter 2 - $4.99 - 54.1 MB

Demos
LEGO Lord of the Rings - 662 MB
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 3.8 GB

Add-ons
Dead or Alive 5 - Character Costume Pack 4 - $12.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Character Costume Pack 2 - $4.99
Dead or Alive 5 - China Pack - $4.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Formal Pack 2 - $4.99
Far Cry 3 - UPlay Passport - $9.99
Just Dance 4 - "Gangnam Style" by Psy - $2.99
Just Dance 4 - "Funhouse" by Pink - $2.99
LittleBigPlanet - Turkey Head Costume - Free
Mass Effect 3 - Omega - $14.99
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 11 - Free
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 12 - Free
Mugen Souls - 7 World Redux Additional Battle 1 - Free
Mugen Souls - 7 World Redux Additional Battle 2 - Free
Mugen Souls - 7 World Redux Additional Battle 3 - Free
Mugen Souls - Child of Promise Set - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Console Patron Unit Set - $1.99
Mugen Souls - CPU Candidate Set - $1.99
Mugen Souls - First Generation Protagonist Set - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Full Gallery Unlock - $2.99
Mugen Souls - G Up Fever Pack 4 - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Overwhelming Recipe and Item Set - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Overwhelming Recipe Set - Free
Mugen Souls - Selfina Voice Addition JP - Free
Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise - Squeaky Mallet - $0.99
Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise - Stabby the Knife - $0.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Classic Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Future Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Miniboss Pack - Free
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - NPC Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Pirates Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Predators Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Robot Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Villain Pack - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "77345_018" by The Minotaur Project - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Rampage of Kronos" by The Minotaur Project - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Lonely" by The Bunny The Bear - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "New Solution" by SHIROCK - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Still Young" by SHIROCK - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground - $1.99
RockSmith - "Give Up the Funk" by Parliament - $2.99
RockSmith - "Good Times" by Chic - $2.99
RockSmith - "Super Freak" by Rick James - $2.99
Sleeping Dogs - Gangland Style Pack - $1.99

Derrick The Deathfin (10) - $0.49 each
Disgaea 4 (10) - $0.49 each
Far Cry 3 (8) - $0.49 each
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (13) - $0.49 each

PSP Games
Phineas and Ferb Across the Second Dimension - $19.99 - 430.8 MB - Vita Compatible

Vita Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Turkey Head Costume - Free - Cross Buy
-----------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Bejeweled 2 - PSP/Vita - $2.50
Cash Guns Chaos - $1.25
Peggle - $2.50
Peggle - PSP/Vita - $2.50
Pinball Arcade - Vita - $5.00 - Includes PS3 Version
Pinball Arcade - $5.00 - Includes Vita Version
Sideway New York - $2.50
Slam Blot Scrappers - $2.50
Swords & Soldiers - $2.50
TerRover - $2.50
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code - PSP/Vita - $3.75
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - PSP/Vita - $3.74

Expiring for PS+ Next Week:

Deals
Bejeweled 2 - $2.50
Cash Guns Chaos - $1.25
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit Bundle - $10.49 - Full Game + All DLC
Jet Set Radio - $4.89
Nights into Dreams - $4.89
Peggle - $2.50
Peggle - PSP - $2.50
Pinball Arcade - Vita - $5.00 - Includes PS3 Version
Pinball Arcade - $5.00 - Includes Vita Version
Sega Rally Online Arcade - $2.99
Sideway New York - $2.50
Slam Blot Scrappers - $2.50
Sonic Adventure 1 & DLC Bundle - $3.99
Sonic Adventure 2 - $4.89
Space Channel 5: Part 2 - $2.99 *
Swords & Soldiers - $2.50
TerRover - $2.50
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code - PSP - $3.75
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - PSP - $3.74
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition - $14.99 - Full Game + All DLC

Games
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

#9319 Locoxx

Locoxx

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Wow...what a horrible update...nothing interesting at all...

#9320 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

Is it me or the PS store it's full of crap this week? I dont see anything good besides some preoder games....

I must be crazy because there aren't any pre-order games on the store right now.

#9321 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Fighting Vipers and probably an Avatar

Kamagii.png

#9322 Locoxx

Locoxx

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

I must be crazy because there aren't any pre-order games on the store right now.

I saw a god of war ascension pre-order? maybe I am wrong..was there a far cry 3 preorder? I am just asking.

#9323 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

I saw a god of war ascension pre-order? maybe I am wrong..was there a far cry 3 preorder? I am just asking.

I don't see anything like that about either on there.

#9324 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

Tempted at both Nights and Sonic Adventure 2. Never really played either when they originally came out... opinions?

My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#9325 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Tempted at both Nights and Sonic Adventure 2. Never really played either when they originally came out... opinions?

I would just get Nights for the nostalgia factor.

Sonic Adventure 2 has had many stages duplicated in recent games (most recently by the Generations version), and trying to go back to those uglier textures and even less responsive controls will give you headaches.

#9326 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Canabalt
Enigmo
Jak & Daxter Collection - Permanent Price Drop
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Permanent Price Drop
Jak II - Permanent Price Drop
Jak 3 - Permanent Price Drop
EA Sports Bundles

Games
Far Cry 3
Guardians of Middle Earth
Guilty Gear XX Accent Plus
Mass Effect
Mass Effect Trilogy
Rotastic
Shaun White Snowboarding

PS1 Imports - Coming from Gungho Games, Post on Monday
Art Camion Sugorokuden
Finger Flashing
Lup'Salad
Makeruna! Makendou 2
Vehicle Cavalier
Zanac X Zanac

PS2 Classics
Chulip

Demos
Guardians of Middle Earth
Rotastic

Add-ons
Assassin's Creed III
Darksiders 2
DC Universe Online
Dead or Alive 5
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mugen Souls
Resident Evil 6
Sound Shapes
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD
XCOM: Enemy Unkown

Vita Games
DJ Max Technika Tune
Uncharted: Fight For Fortune - $4.99

Vita Add-ons
Sound Shapes

PlayStation Mobile
Ecofish
Lemmings

#9327 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

No news on next PS+ offerings? Still hoping since Europe is getting Batman AC that we might ;)

When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen

#9328 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:
Games
Guilty Gear XX Accent Plus

:whee:
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#9329 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Is guilty gear upscaled to HD,have trophy support, and online play ? I still have my ps2 copy, wondering if this is a worthy upgrade.

#9330 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

Is guilty gear upscaled to HD,have trophy support, and online play ? I still have my ps2 copy, wondering if this is a worthy upgrade.

Frisky didn't list it under PS2 Classics, so I'm pretty sure it will be worthy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PS+, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Network, PlayStation 3, PS3, PlayStation Vita, Vita, PSP, PlayStation Store