Limited Edition Grand Theft Auto IV X-Box 360 - $2600

djkunai

Banned
[Move to Deal Discussions when appropriate.]

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/650673787.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LIMITED EDITION XBOX 360 CONSOLE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET THIS LIMITED EDITION GRAND THEFT AUTO IV CONSOLE ONLY 500 MADE VERY EXCLUSIVE CANNOT BUY THIS IN STORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with the console you will get a silver briefcase of accessories such as a wireless controller with keyboard, headset, remote and more

OFFERS TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL SALES FINAL
SHERMAN OAKS
01010901150601040520080421ee30a9e4ac7cab543600996a.jpg

01010501150401020220080421f252e5d2cb7363fd4900fd66.jpg

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/650673787.html

[quote name='JolietJake']Where is the picture of the actual "console?":whistle2:k[/quote]

It's that black thing with the GTA IV art in the bubble wrap.

Can't they get in trouble for selling that (I mean if they got it as a freebie, if they work in a position where they can snag one)

yea, its extremely limited edition, never gonna see retail, only handed out to certain people, and of course some low life is turing it around for profit.

[quote name='Venomus']yea, its extremely limited edition, never gonna see retail, only handed out to certain people, and of course some low life is turing it around for profit.[/quote]

if i won one, i'd do the same thing. I already have a 360, why not make profit on a free one that could be worth 2 grand?

[quote name='Venomus']yea, its extremely limited edition, never gonna see retail, only handed out to certain people, and of course some low life is turing it around for profit.[/quote]

If I win one, I'd do the exact same thing. I don't need a GTA themed 360, and could do a lot more important things with the profits.

[quote name='djkunai']It's that black thing with the GTA IV art in the bubble wrap.[/quote]
I thought that was just the game. Still looks like it to me.

I would not sell it, for now, i'd seal it up in a plastic container and then put that container in a container and then put that container in another container and hopefully it would be worth a lot more in some years

[quote name='Jeoff']You'd be crazy to keep it and not sell it. What happens when your uber LE console red rings?[/quote]

Heh, you beat me to it.

Personally I would never sell this if I won it. Rather, if I had the cash I would be more opt to buy it. Of course never turn it on like mentioned above, I got a working 360 for that, but I think it would look nice as a piece of artwork for the game room.

[quote name='drbutchevil']I would never turn it on, if it red ring'd, they'd clean it and there goes your rare 360! Just a normal elite now![/QUOTE]

:rofl: :applause:

[quote name='Jeoff']You'd be crazy to keep it and not sell it. What happens when your uber LE console red rings?[/quote]

Yeah, remember that kid with the custom Halo artwork and signatures on his box that got it all nicely cleaned off when his red ringed? If this console has anything tougher than marker on it, they'll probably take a power sander to it or just repaint the whole thing just to fuck you over.

bread's done
Back