Contest (CAG Foreplay #41): Win Championship Pony (DS)

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #41, Destination Software was kind enough to donate a copy of Championship Pony for the Nintendo DS.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to Destination Software!

"While Derek Munch Gathered Ketchup, Ms. Galahan Rode Pacific Waves". It's my favorite sentence of all the sentences I've ever written.

Errr..
(This message has been open 10 minutes and I can't come up with anything good)
Kitty's money maker
(worst name evar)

"They set us up the bomb" has taken the lead followed by "Roybertito's mexican bean cup" and "Hoof-Hearted" "Roybertito's mexican bean cup" is gaining behind "They set us up the bomb" with "Hoof Hearted" close after.

"Blink of an Eye"

I will actually put the game to use. My girlfriend has a horse but no longer does dressage. She's getting a DS for graduation in a few weeks and I'm definitely looking to get her a horse-sim game.

Yuri Ulrike Serena Hsien Hsien [YOO-ree ool-REEK* seh-REH-nah shee-EHN shee-EHN]

There are racing mares, right?. It's not all dude horses?. As you can see, mine has pedigree. :) You can also see, quite clearly, that I actually thought about it and that I'm a huge geek. n_n'

*Soft "R" sound

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

Blue Haze
(Husband's favorite color and our last name)

Check The Gate!
(Movie lingo that sounds like racing lingo)

Van Gogh's Ear
(Art lover, just imagine hearing an announcer saying, "and it's Van Gogh's Ear coming around the corner..." ewe)

Agro
(LOVE Shadow of the Colossus)

Republic Mobile Red

Republics are awesome for some reason, mobile because the horse runs so fast! you can't expect him to be settled anywhere, and red because red is fast?!

bread's done
Back