Contest (CAG Foreplay #41): Win Wii Classic Controller and 2000 Wii Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #41, CAG Nintendork327 was kind enough to donate a Wii Classic Controller and 2000 Wii Points.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to CAG Nintendork327!

I think I'd pick up Sin & Punishment (thanks for the reminder) and Star Fox 64. SF64 primarily because of the many, many all-nighters spent in my friend's basement, getting my ass handed to me in that game.

I'd get Kirby 64 and then either DoReMi Fantasy, Pokemon Snap, or Super Mario Bros. 3, depending on which of those my girlfriend would rather play. Gotta spend some points for the lady.

I will probably pick up Sin & Punishment and Actraiser. I wondering why the hype is about for Sin & Punishment. And acturaiser is my childhood game.

I would pick up Wave Rider 64 for my G.F, we were talking about it and she remembered playing it long long time ago, and any chance of getting her into gaming is worth alot!

I'd probably get Punchout and Sin & Punishment. Punchout would bring back so many memories. Too bad Mike Tyson isn't on it though. I would get Sin & Punishment just because I like shmups.

Yoshi's Cookie. No wait, I already got that. I would get Yoshi's Cookie to gift to a friend then, and RCR for myself. Everyone keeps raving about it but I've been stingy with points in anticipation of WiiWare.

I would probably get 1080 snowboarding. I loved that game when I was a kid and every time someone sees that it is up on the VC they get all excited because they used to play too.

I'd get Sin & Punishment and Actraiser. Would surely be one heck of an action combo, and I'd want to support any decisions to bring formerly Japan-only games over here.

First off I would buy a Wii for my wife's birthday(yes she does want a Wii)

Then I would let her solely choose what games she would want to use the points on. She is not a big fan of the Xbox 360, but if there is one way I could get her to enjoy gaming more I'm sure this would be it.

Personally if I were to use the points myself I would get Golden Axe I, II, and III.
I love those games

I would get Gunstar Heroes because it is one of my favorite childhood games and one of my favorite games of all time. I would also pick up River City Ransom since I never played that classic game and it appears to still be great. With the points left I would combine it with what I currently have and probably get Sin and Punishment since I love Treasure games and this one never made it over here previously.

I'd get Paper Mario and probably either Fatal Fury or King of Fighters, to sate my need for RPG's and classic fighters respectively.

Link to the Past; I'm a huge Zelda fan but I never had a Super Nintendo growing up (skipped from NES to Genesis) so I've never played it (for shame, i know). Also probably Galaga as it is my favorite arcade oldie.

I never played StarTropics, and I think I missed out. Also, River City Ransom, because it's a great game that I never finished.

I've been looking to pick up punch out. I still remember renting the game and system back in the old days only to lose to King Hippo (I was young). I played it when I was older and I think it still holds up.

Then, Ninja Gaiden II and either Paper Mario (since I dig mario rpg but didn't play paper mario on the 64) or Super Metroid which I didn't play for some reason on the snes.

I would get SMB3 and save the rest for upcoming Wii Ware. None of the Wii Ware really caught my eye but if its free then I'll try them out.

I would hold out for Snowboard Kids.
Like, I would wait forever for that game.
If I had to purchase something at the moment, I would probably get... One of those Turrican games, or maybe even Contra in some form. Not much for Run n' Gun but it could be fun.

I would get Super Metroid, because I'm lame and I've never played it. I would also get some old favorite NES games like bubble bobble and kirby's adventure.

I have been wanting to get Super Mario Bros 3, a simple but very good game that still makes me take my NES out once in a while and VC would make it easier to play, then i think i'd wait to see what Wiiware has for us.

I would go with "Sin and Punishment" because Treasure is AMAZING, which is what Shipwreck was thinking of, and then I would pick up the newly released River City Ransom, and I would probably Gift River City Ransom to my good friend Michael up in New York. That might be a little bit more than 2000, but I have a 300 points sitting around which I can't do anything with :(

I would buy my life as king since I am interested in trying out the wii ware games. The remaining 500 points would go towards a N64 game probably starfox, kirby, or pokemon.

I would use the points to get Kirby 64, as it is the only game in my favorite franchise that I have never had a chance to play. Then, I would save it for Wiiware.

Alas, I have nobody else to spend the other 1000 points on. Everyone I know either doesn't play games or sadly prefers to pirate.

[quote name='Slartibartfast']I would get Super Metroid, because I'm lame and I've never played it. I would also get some old favorite NES games like bubble bobble and kirby's adventure.[/quote]

I LOVED Bubble Bobble! That would probably be my pick. Although Zelda/Mario 64 both hold nastalgia as well as I grew up with the NES and N64, so it would be a toss up b/w those three I think! : ) Oh the choices...!

Sin & Punishment, and then probably Sonic 3 or something... just having that game available to go at anytime without getting up would be amazing.

Was at my brothers house in Oregon last weekend and we spent $30 on games we didn't know you needed a classic controller for them. So I'd give it to him and he would probably buy some 64 games.

i would start by getting the opera browser (how i don't own this yet is beyond me) then the newly released river city ransom and spend the remaining points on as many bonk games as possible

I'd consider Sin & Punishment, but I probably would hold onto the points and get Lost Winds, which looks hot.

I'd get both Lolo games because I think the wife would like them and Baseball Stars because I never really got to play it in the arcades. I dont think I can get anything for the remaining 100 points right? ;)

i would get sin and punishment for my brothers and get a wiiware game with the rest-lost winds, or lit, or toki toki

I've been wanting to get Punchout for the VC but havent had the chance (or wanted to put down the money to get it) yet. i also want to get startropics since everyone seems to be raving about it. also maybe Paper Mario since I want to play that game again =). I would have said Sin and Punishment like lots of others if I didnt have that already =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back