Live CAGcast Call-in Show - Thursday 4/24 - 9pm EST.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[MEDIA]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/podcast/callshow424.mp3[/MEDIA]

This will be an informal affair, with Wombat and I doing nothing but taking your calls live, Thursday 4/24, at 9pm EST, 6pm PST. Just head right here on Thursday night to listen in. The chat room will be open earlier for a pre-show chat and testing.

If you want to maximize your odds of getting your call answered on the show, it is highly recommended that you register at NowLive and add the phone number from which you will be calling from to your profile.

Once the show goes live, you will see the number to call in the show's chat room.

If you can't join us live, the show will be available for download.

woohoo, i'll be there. btw Cheapy, don't forget to do some CAGbag. you promised!

[quote name='LiK']woohoo, i'll be there. btw Cheapy, don't forget to do some CAGbag. you promised![/quote]

It's going to (mostly) all live CAGbag. We're going to do another regular show early next week as I'm going to visit my family in the States later in the week.

[quote name='CheapyD']It's going to (mostly) all live CAGbag. We're going to do another regular show early next week as I'm going to visit my family in the States later in the week.[/quote]

nice, maybe i'll have that "thing" done just in time for the US show. :D

How do you feel about going head to head with Artie Lange's appearance on Blogtv at the same time? Better question, does Artie know what the internet is?

Sweet! Thanks Cheapster. I look forward to hearing your velvety CAGcast voice tonight. AHAHHA, Out of context? Nast? Get it!

ShiNAkumA21: is the show on now?
chasemurata: Cheapy's going live nude?
chasemurata: If not, I don't know why I'm here now.

Needless to say, I soon left the room. What a tease. :cry:

Awesome that your doing a live show. Takes alot of balls going up against the Office and the season come back of Greys Anatomy at that 9pm window. And then Lost is back at 10. Cheapy I hope your recording the show!

[quote name='CAGIronMan']how?[/quote]

Cheapy usually gives out the # during the show.

Cheapy said on the first post that there would be a call in number on the show's page. Upon inspection, I don't see it. So I guess we'll have to periodically check the page and see if he's uploaded the call-in details.

[quote name='joelcottrell']Cheapy said on the first post that there would be a call in number on the show's page. Upon inspection, I don't see it. So I guess we'll have to periodically check the page and see if he's uploaded the call-in details.[/quote]

Once the show page goes live, you will see a big button that says "Call the Show". You won't miss it.

And yes, you can use your normal phones...its actually preferred.

You say we should add our number to our profile. Is there any specific section we should add it to? I don't see a "phone number" section.

[quote name='CAGIronMan']are you gonna announce the number to call on our normal phones?[/quote]

the number will appear when the show starts, don't worry ;)

I have to say that this was a complete disaster for me. The cams and audio stopped working and I'm not going to stick around for the chat. Hopefully you guys are recording the show because I'd like to hear what you guys may or may not have talked about.

haha, I tried to rickroll the black friday live show but cheapy hung up on me right after the great set up ;(

aw man Cheapy what a cold hearted douche, that kid was so excited and you hung up just because you didn't find him interesting.

Though I have to admit it was funny.

bread's done
Back