KBtoys.com KOF:MI 20 bucks!

if it had terry's hat...id buy it...no hat, no deal, good find tho ^^ i know alot of people were looking into picking this up for 30 at target

[quote name='evilmax17']*Looks at $50 KOF:MI on bookshelf, shakes head*[/quote]

*Looks at $33 KOF from TRU sale in basement collecting dust, shakes head*

Thank for the deal StealthySeal. I am a huge fighting game fan, but I think I will have to pass on this right now for I fear that the price will be even less in a week or two. I will get this when it is around $10.

YARGH. And I thought I lucked out when I found it on clearance for $36 as part of the B1G1 50% off deal @ Meijer on Black Friday.

Oh well.

Its a good first attempt on SNK's part. Plays a lot like the 2D KOF games with some decent new characters and sidestepping thrown into the mix.

[quote name='Gameboy415']YARGH. And I thought I lucked out when I found it on clearance for $36 as part of the B1G1 50% off deal @ Meijer on Black Friday.

Oh well.

Its a good first attempt on SNK's part. Plays a lot like the 2D KOF games with some decent new characters and sidestepping thrown into the mix.[/quote]

Yea I had a lot of fun doing the mission mode, there are a few tricky ones, but its not too hard if you know what to do.

Almost DOA bouncy everywhere too.

[quote name='Scorch']Wow.

I think that dropped quicker than Catwoman.. dropped to 19.99 in a sale, anyways.[/quote]

No.... catwoman is like 5 bucks in ebay!

Thanks OP! I printed out a copy of the web page, took it to CC, and got the game for $17.97. No questions asked, no phone calls made, and no shipping fees!

[quote name='Josef']Thanks OP! I printed out a copy of the web page, took it to CC, and got the game for $17.97. No questions asked, no phone calls made, and no shipping fees![/quote]

Really? I may have to try that.

bread's done
Back