Mega Man Zero 2 $19.99 & Mega Man X7 $29.99

King Bahamut

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this has been posted before, but EB B&M has Mega Man Zero 2 for $19.99 (excellent GBA game) and Mega Man X7 for $29.99 (I heard this game wasn't that good, but still for all those Mega Man X fans out there, you might be interested).

Someone has to be interested in this, as Mega Man Zero 2 seems to be cut to $20 in all stores...very underhyped game that kicks ass.

King, to answer your question..NO this has not been posted yet...and for good reason...this is possibly the worst deal ever considering i bought these queer games for $20 a pop 4 months ago, i can't believe that you didn't know that....Megaman Zero 2 is a sucky game for Koreans who have nothing better to do with their life except to play stupid 2nd grader games that take 0 skill and mindless repetition...those Capcom fags shouldve stopped after 3 after they started using household items as enemies...........losers.....

Wow. An interesting post there, "Megaman Lover"

Zero 2 is indeed good. I grabbed it for $20 at Gamestop but it seems that its going down to $20 everywhere, which is cool.

[quote name='megamanLOVER69']King, to answer your question..NO this has not been posted yet...and for good reason...this is possibly the worst deal ever considering i bought these queer games for $20 a pop 4 months ago, i can't believe that you didn't know that....Megaman Zero 2 is a sucky game for Koreans who have nothing better to do with their life except to play stupid 2nd grader games that take 0 skill and mindless repetition...those Capcom fags shouldve stopped after 3 after they started using household items as enemies...........losers.....[/quote]

Zero skill? You sir are a dumbass and probably didn't play it. Truth is, most people wouldn't be able to beat Megaman Zero 2, although there are harder games on the market methinks (although not many). As for repetition, what repetition? Yet another comment without qualification = mindless flamer. As for the Korean comment? Go play some Warcraft 3 and tell me it takes 0 skill to win against good players. Dumbass, go play with your stuffed animals or something, you're not even intelligent enough to play games.

Also, I frequent game stores every week (and have been frequenting this forum a lot), and I have not seen Megaman Zero 2 at $20 (this game came out last fall).

I'm guessing you're one of those people who would say The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was the hardest game in the world. :roll: Again, people like you shouldn't be playing games, you have little or no appreciation or intelligence.

And it's just like the ocean under the moon
Oh, it's the same as the emotion that I get from you
You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeah
Gimme your heart, make it real
Or let's forget about it

[quote name='megamanLOVER69']How do you fit 30 Koreans into a volkswagen?
Throw a copy of Megaman Zero 2 in there.[/quote]

haha, i like that joke....
am i racist?

At the beginning of a new century and the dawn of a new millennium, Carlos Santana is at the pinnacle of a remarkable recording and performing career. Carlos' music has spanned five decades, outlasted countless musical trends, sold more than fifty million albums, played live to upwards of thirty million fans, and garnered countless awards and honors, including a 1998 induction into the Rock 'n Roll Hall Of Fame. For over thirty years, Santana has been tirelessly creating his own unique fusion of passionate, guitar-powered music, creatively blending potent rock 'n roll with blues-driven elements, sensuous Afro-Cuban rhythms, and infusions of numerous other global music idioms. Long before 'World Music' was coined as a phrase, Santana was making it and popularizing it-perhaps even defining it...and ever since Carlos and his band exploded onto the stage with an electrifying performance at the original 1969 Woodstock Festival, the world has indeed been listening.

[quote name='koreapowerhour']How do you keep Koreans out of your back yard?
You put a copy of Warcraft 3 in your front yard.
\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/[/quote]

Haha, I think that'll attract the hackers the most though.

bread's done
Back