Fat ps2 flip top lid and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinksjinx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I have a fat ps2 with a flip top lid 2 mad Katz controlers, 1 logitech wireless controller, swap magic cd/dvd also installed is a 40gb HDD with tandard av cables plus component cables.

Make me a cash offer, all in working condition. It will ship in the original ps2 box and I will also provide the original ps2 lid.

Look at the description before you post!

CAG Video Game Trading Use this forum to wheel and deal with fellow CAGs. If you have games to sell or trade, post here!
No bootlegs, modchips, or other piracy-related items.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Look at the description before you post!

CAG Video Game Trading Use this forum to wheel and deal with fellow CAGs. If you have games to sell or trade, post here!
No bootlegs, modchips, or other piracy-related items.[/quote]

Imports.

[quote name='spinksjinx']Imports.[/quote]

You may have missed this part of the guidelines.

* Modded consoles and console mods of any type. This rule includes other electronics as well, such as an Itouch or IPhone. This is not up for discussion.
* Software such as HDLoader, HDAdvance and the like, due to the possible illegal uses that such applications can be used for. This is not up for discussion.

[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']You may have missed this part of the guidelines.

* Modded consoles and console mods of any type. This rule includes other electronics as well, such as an Itouch or IPhone. This is not up for discussion.
* Software such as HDLoader, HDAdvance and the like, due to the possible illegal uses that such applications can be used for. This is not up for discussion.
[/quote]

taken care of. Thread is no longer an issue.

[quote name='spinksjinx']taken care of. Thread is no longer an issue.[/quote]You're right. Console is still modded, plus has SwapMagic, so yes, this thread is no longer an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back