Photo
- - - - -

All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

• Please log in to reply
1738 replies to this topic

#151 The Rodfather

The Rodfather

Mafia Don of Frugalness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

damn no walmart deals in northern california :cry:

If you can make it to Anderson, they have a small rack of great priced 360 games. I just got Blue Dragon for $8.66.

#152 darken

darken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:20 PM

Well sadly I decided to try Wall-Mart again. I almost fucked in my pants when I stumbled upon 2 Eternal Sonatas in the clearance section where games were labeled as 19.98. Took it to the price scanner and . . . 39.98. Wanted to kill them. Got an employee to verify it too, and still the same price. I said I found it in the 19.98 section. He stated that someone put it there accidentally. I could've complained to a manager that it's misleading and that they should honor the $19 price, but it's Wall-Mart and I decided that that was worthless. They really need to check on their inventory. They have "Beach Strikers" for Gamecube listed as 49.98. That's insane. It is a good game, but who would buy it for that price. At least this time I found people to help me.

#153 flop

flop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:27 PM

Well sadly I decided to try Wall-Mart again. I almost fucked in my pants when I stumbled upon 2 Eternal Sonatas in the clearance section where games were labeled as 19.98. Took it to the price scanner and . . . 39.98. Wanted to kill them. Got an employee to verify it too, and still the same price. I said I found it in the 19.98 section. He stated that someone put it there accidentally. I could've complained to a manager that it's misleading and that they should honor the $19 price, but it's Wall-Mart and I decided that that was worthless. They really need to check on their inventory. They have "Beach Strikers" for Gamecube listed as 49.98. That's insane. It is a good game, but who would buy it for that price. At least this time I found people to help me.

I say you should of totally complained to the manager about the eternal sonatas. The fact that it's a dead game which you can't really find anywhere since every store pretty much clearanced it and will never ever again will be restocked is a pretty good arguement that it should be clearanced. Also the fact that if there were only two copies means they're aren't gonna resupply it so it should be clearanced, since the reason for clearances is once they're gone they're gone.

#154 MasterSprtn117

MasterSprtn117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

I would love to get Eternal Sonata at that price...but my Walmart doesn't have much of a clearance section...just old sports games and games like Cars and Open Season...

#155 darken

darken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:19 AM

Ugh, it's WallMart. I know I'll wait a year just to speak with a manager. And for a manager with a brain, doubtful. Also, they had a $5 preorder for Lost Planet. States "coming 1/27/2007" or something like that. Seriously, the store doesn't even take their merchandise seriously

#156 aerotive

aerotive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:29 AM

Windows PC compatible receivers for Xbox 360 controllers, $7.00 at the 6th street Walmart in Fayetteville, AR.

#157 rpepper

rpepper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:14 AM

Walmart at Easton Square off of Morse Rd. in Columbus, OH had a lot of the Classic Controller + Glove and 2000 Wii Points + Glove combos for $10 each. I bought most of them but left a few. :) Glad I stumbled upon them...nothing like Wii points for half price.
Posted Image

Current Playlist:
:360: Dante's Inferno

#158 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:02 AM

This is totally off topic, but good story for me.

I was walking out of a Wal-Mart the next town over the other day and on the sidewalk was a Wii points card. Picked it up and it had not been used. Great score!

#159 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:43 AM

My Super Wal-Mart had Rock Band bundle (360/PS2) for $161.88. Mooresville, NC.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#160 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

Also the regular version as well. The tag didn't say "clearance". Just had the paper "rollback" tag tapped in front of both 360 versions. Sorry if this has been posted.

If anyone's interested this was the newer Wal-mart in Davenport, IA.

#161 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:21 PM

Decent deal for those that are looking for it.

I doubt it is wide spread though.

#162 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:32 PM

Where was this? Does walmart match coupons? I have an original $10 off from Target so I would bite at $38

#163 Fatal Snipe

Fatal Snipe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:47 PM

Wow for the special edition. I was going to go to walmart later today, i hope they have it at that price.

#164 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:03 PM

This price was not posted at my Walmart. So, YMMV indeed.

#165 Sharp Katana

Sharp Katana

Chillin like a villain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:56 PM

this should be posted in the walmart thread. A lot of their deals are YMMV

9unm.png

credits to Lilchiji

#166 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:14 AM

I would love to get Eternal Sonata at that price...but my Walmart doesn't have much of a clearance section...just old sports games and games like Cars and Open Season...

ditto.

sixteenvolt420.png

#167 Captain Wrong

Captain Wrong

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:43 PM

I saw a ton of the Wii Points and classic controller glove on clearance at one store for $5 more than the regular shelf price at another store. Brilliant.

#168 grifter_mcgraw

grifter_mcgraw

takes the high road!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:47 PM

ditto.

Thirded.
Posted Image
----
Games I'm playing now:
:ps3:: MGS4(MGO:Jad the Taff), Warhawk
:360:: COD4 (My XBL Subscription crapped out, though)
:wii:: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Not so much, though.)
:pc:: Team Fortress 2

#169 BLUEMANRULE

BLUEMANRULE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:12 PM

I forth that notion. I'd love Tomb Raider: Anniversary also

#170 jeremywoods

jeremywoods

ITS NOT LUPUS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:59 PM

just came back from the walmart here in brea, ca

theres a bunch of final fantasy 12 marked $10

other games i saw were the sports games, bully, etc

Posted Image

currently consuming my life:

• :ds: yugioh 5ds reverse of arcadia
  • :ps3: nba2k11

#171 Sharp Katana

Sharp Katana

Chillin like a villain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:19 AM

i picked up a sony blu-ray remote for $15.xx yesterday at the store in Fremont, CA

9unm.png

credits to Lilchiji

#172 evilmrhenry

evilmrhenry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:21 AM

DEAL
2000 Wii points + classic controller glove
$15

Saw that at the Federal Way, WA Walmart, same price.

#173 The Spike

The Spike

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:12 AM

Thought I'd never find one of these deals, but somehow I did today.

I found a Game-N-Go Kit for the DS which included Elite Beat Agents. It was on clearance for $6. The rest of the kit consisted of 3 styluses, a game case, and a screen wipe. It was at the WalMart in Detroit Lakes, MN. The still had about four left.

Posted Image

#174 shouamabane

shouamabane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

If anyone is still looking for a Game Boy micro, PM me. My Walmart has around 20 of them.

#175 odintal

odintal

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:40 PM

The Eye of Judgement game and camera pack was marked at $40.00 at the Mishawaka IN Wal-Mart.

My brain is trying to kill me.

#176 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:35 PM

Picked up today at wal-mart

Pinball Hall Of Fame - The Williams Collection (PS2) $9.82
Taito Legends 2 (PS2) $9.82
World Heroes Anthology (PS2) $9.82

sixteenvolt420.png

#177 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:13 PM

Swung by Wally World this afternoon (Fairfax, VA - Fair lakes/ Fair Oaks). Went to the game section and didn't see much as far as clearance. I looked over the PC games and say about 10 copies of Prey:LE and one copy of UT3:CE. Neither had price tags.

Had someone scan them. Prey came up like $59.96 (which I'm still in shock as the non LE version cost me about $10 no more than a month ago at CC). However, the UT3:CE came up $23.46. I was at Best Buy previously today and saw it there for $29.99. I figured I might as well try it for that price...however now I'm having second thoughts. Anyone ever play it or still does? I'm a UT04 veteran, so I'm not a total noob.

I also saw they had the NYKO PS3 Intercooler attachment for $17.90 (down from $29.86) and Logitech Cordless PS3 Keyboard for $69.98. Not sure if those are really deals...

#178 Durel

Durel

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:54 AM

Was just at my local Wal-Mart in Southeastern Oklahoma and they had all their copies of Lair and Ninja Gaiden Sigma in the $20 bin and their stickers on the shelf space removed. The rang up at 59 and 39 and the manager said it was a mistake, anyone else see this?? If the night manager was an idiot I'm going to pretty pissed off to miss out on that kind of deal.

Weird thing is their stock doesn't show up on the Walmart website so I'm wondering if it was a mistake.

#179 m3g4t0ky0

m3g4t0ky0

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:19 AM

I picked up DDR Universe (Bundle) for $30 at the store down the road from my house. I also saw some 3 month XBL starter kits for $15 on a little section on the TV wall as well as some other stuff.

#180 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:51 PM

My Wal-Mart (Keene,NH) had about 10 Wii-mote / carrying case bundles on clearance for $25 [and yes, there is an actualy wii-mote in the box].

Can't imagine you could find a better deal on a Wii-mote than $25, silly carrying case or not.

Just wish I could justify a use for more than 2...