Your Gateway to Free Prizes (Received $4000+ in Prizes w/ Proof)

xBrandonx

CAGiversary!
Before You Begin
Make sure to make a spam email, preferably, use Gmail. This will be the email you use for the offers and surveys on all the sites, so that your good email doesn't get spammed. Second thing before you begin is to download Firefox 3 and install this Add-On. The add-on auto-fills the bubbles on the offers, so you don't need to go through each and click no. Once you install it follow these steps to configure it.

Go to Tools, Addons, Autofill Forms, Options, Main.

At the bottom, click the Add button to add a new rule and type:

Code:
Name: Bubbles 1
Value: n
Field rule: offer|rb|q|show
Site rule: (?:)
Then click add again and type:

Code:
Name: Bubbles 2
Value: no
Field rule: off|ocs|choice
Then click add again and type:

Code:
Name: Bubbles 3
Value: 0
Field rule: core|select|rdi
Now you should be able to use Alt+J to fill in the "No" bubbles. Also you can add your personal info to auto-fill that if you want (Alt+J does it all).

Once you've completed an offer, make sure to go to Tools --> Clear Private Data --> and Clear your Cookies and Cache, this will make the offers submit faster.

Points2Shop

Points2Shop has high approving offers, great support, contests, team contest, referrals and more. They offer everything from Amazon for free as long as you have the points. They also have a weekly lottery which you can earn by commenting on the offers, each comment is worth one lottery ticket. The jackpot can get pretty high. You can also wager games for money. There's a few games you can play to win. You can join a team and compete against other P2S members for points, this is a weekly and a monthly thing! P2S also has Paid To Click offers! There's also a forum on the site where you can ask for help if you need any. Upon confirming your e-mail address, you get a 250 point sign up bonus ($2.50)!

Prize Rebel

Prize Rebel is a site where you fill out surveys, and offers for points. With the points you can redeem them for anything on the internet. So far on the site, I earned over $1,000 with referral earnings. The site has great support, and prizes are redeemed within one to two days, which is good so you get your prizes faster, and they usually get to your house in three days. The offers usually submit instantly or within one day.

Proof of Prizes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doogleboy123']Offering $25 Paypal the instant you go green under my link.

Once you sign up and complete an offer, PM me and I will send you the money. Please help. Thanks.

I will be willing to offer more. Just PM me with your offer if interested. Thanks

i will also trade. Just PM me when you have completed an offer on my site. I am willing to do 15 offers if you complete my referral. Thanks. PM me if interested.

I really want this ipod touch and i am willing to do anything for it. Please respond as soon as possible.[/quote]

The link doesn't work and does this site need a credit card? If so then I can't do it :( Unless you give me a prepaid one......

Last edited by a moderator:
So like, I signed up for this site a while back...how did you do more than one of the RJR (the smoking survey) offers? It wont let me put in my stuff more than once.

Well. They take a while to submit. I did like each five times and only one would submit right. So what I did was I used my neighbors WiFi and it submitted? lol

Do you know how to get these offers to submit? I never get anything from them and there useless because, they don't credit. The ones with this picture on it.

89a4ffe3dce16f699f431abce79e415f.jpg

Man, I don't know about those either. I was just doing a few of em for the first time and none of em credit.

I'll have to try it out on a different computer sometime. My desktop isn't hooked up with a wifi receiver.

They just added some new offers and they are also giving away some free 1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360, and are also giving away 1 and 3 month Xbox Live Codes! Thanks!!!!

people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget about pming me/ just please help me

Bump! You can get anything from eBay now! So sign up for Prize Rebel!

And Points2Shop just added some new offers and live support is online ATM!

i guess ill trade referrels but em not really sure how it works. also, what do i have to do at hat website. i dont like givin away my information

Well you tell them your basic info like your name and stuff and then you do offers and surveys and get points to get stuff from Amazon.

bread's done
Back