CC ad 12/09

thegamer4787

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I received a Circuit City ad in my newspaper today and figured I'd post the games listed in the ad. The prices are effective through the 11th.

$9.99 (good thing these dont suck...)

Texas Hold 'em (gba)
NamcoMuseum (gba)
Bad Boys (ps2)
Corvette (ps2)

$14.99

NamcoMuseum (gcn)
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (ps2)
Ace combat 4
Pac man world 2 (ps2)
Spongebob squarepants (greatest hit version, ps2)
Scooby Doo (Night of 100 frights?) (gcn)j
Saturday night speedway (ps2)
Brother Bear (gba)

$29.99

Tom Clancy Trilogy Pack (Ghost Recon, RS3, SC)
Nba Live 2005 (ps2)
NCAA football 2005 (ps2)
pokemon fire red

Edit:

When I said "good thing these dont suck..." I was using sarcasm (this is for the genius who couldnt catch on)

No there is no Namco for ps2, if I didnt list it, it is not in the ad

Thanks for posting the pc deals SuperMarioMelee, I was about to do that.

Oh, and thanks for thread crapping DoubleDown, your post is very useful (and for rebenns, Yes that was sarcasm as well)

Horrible....although the Tom Clancy 3-pack is a decent deal if someone does not have the games, 3 good games for $30...not bad....although, some got it for $20

Other than that...CrapTacular

Here's the PC games

PC:

$44.99 each:
Half-Life 2
World of Warcraft

$39.99 each:
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth(in stores friday)
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault

I'm in for Texas Hold'em GBA. I have this super simple poker game on my cell phone and play it all the time. Thanks for the ad OP.

[quote name='"thegamer4787"']I received a Circuit City ad in my newspaper today and figured I'd post the games listed in the ad.

Texas Hold 'em (gba)
NamcoMuseum (gba)
Bad Boys (ps2)
Corvette (ps2)

Actually, Bad Boys, Corvette, and this version of Namco Museum DO suck! Don't know about Texas Hold 'Em though. Might be good, though you can play card games on your computer or mobile phone for free.

[quote name='rebenns'][quote name='thegamer4787']I received a Circuit City ad in my newspaper today and figured I'd post the games listed in the ad.

Texas Hold 'em (gba)
NamcoMuseum (gba)
Bad Boys (ps2)
Corvette (ps2)
[/quote]

Actually, Bad Boys, Corvette, and this version of Namco Museum DO suck! Don't know about Texas Hold 'Em though. Might be good, though you can play card games on your computer or mobile phone for free.[/quote]

:imwithst:
Just teasing ya, but he was using a device known as sarcasm.

[quote name='rebenns'][quote name='thegamer4787']I received a Circuit City ad in my newspaper today and figured I'd post the games listed in the ad.

Texas Hold 'em (gba)
NamcoMuseum (gba)
Bad Boys (ps2)
Corvette (ps2)
[/quote]
Actually, Bad Boys, Corvette, and this version of Namco Museum DO suck! Don't know about Texas Hold 'Em though. Might be good, though you can play card games on your computer or mobile phone for free.[/quote]

I can confirm that this Texas Hold 'em game does suck.

EDIT: To elaborate, it has terrible AI. There are no poker variants beyond hold 'em, and very few options. Presentation is barebones. There is a career mode, but it is very short and can be beaten in one sitting. This is actually fortunate because the game uses password save with very long passwords.

World Championship Poker is a much better GBA poker game, although it also has a lot of problems.

I got the Texas Hold Em game from Target.
Don't get it - waste of money. If anything, see if you can find a used copy and see if you like it first.

bread's done
Back