Contest (CAG Foreplay #42): Win M&M's Kart Racing (DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #42, Destination Software was kind enough to donate a copy of M&M's Kart Racing for the Nintendo DS.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to Destination Software!

Twix, definitely. But I can't think of anything creative about it, so I'll just say turn them into pod racers a la Star Wars, since there's 2 bars per package. Peanut Butter Twix gets to be the S class version!

I'd like to see a Red Hot's, turn based strategy in which players would command little squadrins of the candies that they can customize with armor and special weapons.

Gotta be Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
I'm thinking a simple checkers game with one side being the regular and the other side using the white chocolate cups as pieces.

I like to game based on Snicker however in an alternate universe where highly populated areas is exposed to radiation from the ozone layer and start peeling from their label thus combine with other Snickers to create Snickerbots. They spend their day fighting other candies bars that developed the same abilities. Yep, it is a mech racing game. Winners take loser candy parts.

I think Audiosurf should put out a mod that replaces the color blocks with nerds, your little space ship thing could be a gobstopper that pulses with the music, and the track could be laffy taffy....

It would have to be a game like T&C Surf Designs and instead of surf boards or skate boards use Orange Slices! Nothing beats the orange slices!:D

Favorite candy is goobers!! Be an adventure game, helping to gather lost energy from athletes to give to others.

The Easter marshmallow candy Peeps. A platformer where you (a kid who has awoke shrunk to the size of peep) have to sheperd your Peeps across the treacherous household full of pests, rodents, and your warmongering and peep-stealing older brother who keeps taking your peeps to bite off their heads while you are trying to keep them and savor them for as long as possible hidden in your sock drawer... wait this is starting to sound like my childhood. Where's my therapist????

Circus Peanuts- You are a red headed step child you gets no attention so you must fight your way through diffrent puzzle dungeons to find your self.

Online Poker with Neco wafers. The black ones and the white ones would be worth the most the purple ones would be like a small amount like -5 or something when you win you would get a package of Neco wafers in the mail - hoperully the mail lady would not just eat them. Have you ever seen the entire package of chocolate Neco wafers? Why not just get a chocolate bar? Chocolate neco wafers are like squashed rabbit turds they taste only a bit better...

Currently Playing
Final Fantasy Chronicles for DS and Final Fantasy Adventure for Gameboy

A skittles 3rd person action game where you touch people and things and they turn in to skittles (like the commercial) and then you can eat the skittles for health or plant them to get it to rain skittles. I'd play that

Has to be a Skybar game. Maybe an air combat game to tie in with the "Sky" theme. Plus Skybars have 4 different flavors in each bar, so your plane could have 4 customizable slots for weapons/upgrades.

Good N' Plenty Race Wars

Choose between the pink or white race of candy and commit genocide to the other color of candy.

A Snickers stealth game. Because snickers sounds like sneakers. And sneakers has the word "sneak" in it. So it's stealthy. You could either play as a human sneaking inside Snickers Industry to steal the biggest snickers bar ever created, or you can play as a Snickers bar escaping from a person's house so you don't get eaten.

I'm going with 3 musketeers, a side-scrolling adventure that sends you to find and kill the musketeers through battles and puzzles. Their names are Chocos, Vanithos, and Strawberis, and their based on the three original flavors of the 3 musketeers bar. You play Marstangan, the young upstart musketeer who will one day reign as the one and only 3 musketeers bar...if he has the courage.

:puke:

JAWBREAKER!!!
a side-scrolling, beat-em-up featuring an anthropomorphic jawbreaker named "Sid" whose primary move is busting suckers in the mandible.
:applause:

Nerds sim game where you move those lil guys around and have them procreate and create civiliations of Nerds!

I dont even know if they make it anymore, but 100 Grand. Those were SO tasty.

The game would be a Yo! Noid style platforming clone, except instead of the pizza mini-game at the end, it would be for those delicious candy bars :drool:

I know M&M's has already been taken, but I really like PEANUT BUTTER M&M's so I'm taking them (not that normal M&M's aren't bad.) Actually, this seems a little more up their alley than cart racing: puzzle games! Collapse is one of my favorite time-wasters of all time. I don't play it for very long, but if you rack up all the short stints I've played in it, I'm sure it would be double the time that it took me to beat Superman Returns (thank heavens I got it on clearance!) So either M&M's Collapse or its clone, M&M's Crumble or something. I'd like it!

A favourite candy bar from my childhood spent under the grey Albion skies of England - the Wham! bar (no relation to the 80's band of the same name). It was bright pink, with chunks of fizzy stuff embedded in it, and was my preferred way of removing loose teeth, as it was a chewy bar.
The game would revolve around chasing George Michael around a bright pink environment. Upon catching him, you have to Wham him until he can't be Whammed any more.

A Milky Way game where a milky way bar travels the Milky Way Galaxy in search of stars and saves a princess. It would be called "Super Milky Way Galaxy".

I'd go with Kinder Suprise (damn stupid american gov't for not allowing them into the states) The game would be like Viva Pinata, where you grow Suprises and farmed the toys.

Grand Theft Almond Joy.
Beat up on M&Ms, have sex with Snickers, and eat your enemies once they're killed.
But be careful not to fall into the (FUELED BY DEW) Mountain Dew River.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back