Hour of Victory: Tour of Foreplay

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Hour of Victory is one of the worst reviewed Xbox 360 games to date. And I played it. Played it to completion... even a little more than that. What do I have to show for it? - 485 Achievement Points and the memories of laughing at the horrendous game and screaming in frustration at the television.

And now here's your chance to experience it for yourself. We are proud to announce the Hour of Victory: Tour of Foreplay.

It's quite simple really. We're going to pass a copy of Hour of Victory around to any CAG who dares to play it. There's just some simple steps we'd like everyone to follow:

1. Sign the cover (sign your CAG name please)
2. Take a picture of Hour of Victory in a unique locale (you can choose whether or not to be in the picture as well)
3. Fill out the notes section of the manual with your CAG name, the amount of gamerscore you could muster from the game, the date, and the location
Send it on to the next CAG Foreplayer on the list
4. Send the game to the next person in line within 2 weeks

Sounds simple enough, right?

We're going to try and put together a map that tracks where Hour of Victory has been as well.

In fact, CAG MikeydCT has the game right now in somewhere called Orange, CT and has already racked up 310 Acheivement Points.

It looks like the next four people for active duty are:

1. eliter1
2. outlawmoogle
3. typeRJ
4. LiK

I guess just post your name in this thread if you'd like to experience Hour of Victory. I might sort the list to a different thread once this thing gets rolling though.

I'll also start things off with a picture of me at Botcon in my Hour of Victory!

2443536537_706b7bc279.jpg

Never mind, way too much coming up now. Thought this would have moved a bit faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me to the list as well.

Also, as far as the GamerScore aspect is concerned, is there a specific difficulty setting we should play on? I imagine it would have to be an honor system, since the achievements aren't difficulty related, but it would be good to know in advance for those of use who'll be using the honor system.

~HotShotX

haha thanks for adding me.

you go play your MGS4 and Ninja Gaiden II. i'm spending two weeks of my summer with the best game EVER...Metal....i mean HOUR OF VICTORY!!

No one getting this game ah ah.

JK. I will send this back by Mon. I want to try and play online and go for the 1000.

[quote name='pelf21']I want in!!! Looks like I might get it about a year from now :)[/QUOTE]

We might shorten up the time period to a week or so.

I screamed at the demo...

I guess put me down. I wanna see how much worse it is. Anybody wanna start something like this up for...

Blacksite: Area 51? :D

EDIT: Don't know why it comes up with three pictures for the game

[quote name='Antic']I screamed at the demo...

I guess put me down. I wanna see how much worse it is. Anybody wanna start something like this up for...

Blacksite: Area 51? :D

EDIT: Don't know why it comes up with three pictures for the game[/quote]

Too expensive or I would started off, and Goozex wants 800 points for it. But the demo was pretty bad.

yay, glad i asked for it from the previous week's thread. can't wait to torture myself cuz this game needs to be played!

btw Shippy, awesome pic, lol...

Ditto, etc, count me in. I'll start planning my photo op now, by the time I actually get the game, I should have a great idea.

Not sure how I missed this thread before... Anyhow, count me in!

Oh, if this came about a year form now, I could take it to graduation. The rest of you might not care, but it sure as hell will be MY hour of victory :lol:

bread's done
Back