[CANADA] WTB Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for ps2

A year or so ago I Google searched looking for people selling it.

I found someone on Craigslist in the States, who I bought it from for $70. Luckily it arrived, because it was quite a risk, especially considering the price was well below what people were trying to get for it.

It seems that it's just gotten even harder to find, but just be persistent, and know that you'll be shelling out a lot of money for a great (and very rare) game.

i got mine used at EB quite a while back for something like 30. sorry that doesn't help much, but EB might be a good spot to keep checking.

I got my copy for 12.99 about a month and a half ago at a Cash Converters in Brampton. No Manual though... LoL...

Someone had a mint copy of MvC2 on RFD for $40. Needless to say, it was sold fast.

I don't understand what is so great about this game. Someone explain please.

[quote name='Usuyami']Someone had a mint copy of MvC2 on RFD for $40. Needless to say, it was sold fast.

I don't understand what is so great about this game. Someone explain please.[/quote]

I've never actually played it, but I'm assuming:
- made by Capcom (i.e. Street Fighter-like/good mechanics)
- it has SF characters among other Capcom characters AND Marvel super heroes
- it's rare as hell!

[quote name='Usuyami']Someone had a mint copy of MvC2 on RFD for $40. Needless to say, it was sold fast.

I don't understand what is so great about this game. Someone explain please.[/quote]

Pretty much one of the best (or at least, most entertaining) fighting games around. Plus, since Capcom lost the Marvel licence, chances are that it'll never be reprinted or re-released.

Ah I see, that totally makes sense. I actually have a friend who is obsessed with the arcade version, he's probably spent more than $100 just playing it in the arcade.

I wanna take your a ride! toototooto. I don't know what your reason for wanting this is.. but allow me to recommend buying a used Dreamcast ($20-$30) and then either burning or buying MvsC2 for Dreamcast.

I was lucky enough to grab a copy on release day.
I've been toying with the idea of letting it go lately, ebay seems to reliably pull in 90+ bucks.
I'd guess finding a local seller not sure of it's worth would be the only way to pick this game up cheap.
Or like the lucky guy above, a Cash Converter type store that has no gamer employees.

i recall that someone on RFD found a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for XBOX for $9.99 at BBV. I always check out my local BBV to see if they have any rare gems that someone traded in.

what a lucky b****** :p

bread's done
Back