CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Was able to grab right now

1 Devil May Cry - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
1 Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick - PlayStation 2
1 Armored Core 3 - Playstation 2 (PS2)
1 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - PlayStation 2
1 Rally Fusion: Race of Champions - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
1 FIFA Soccer 2003 - PlayStation 2
1 ESPN NBA Basketball - PlayStation 2
1 Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Xbox
1 SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
1 TimeSplitters 2 - Playstation 2 (PS2)
1 eJay Clubworld - PlayStation 2

ALL for 5 bucks each TOTAL 54.89
and since i already had an account ??? i got free shipping

TOTAL 58.18 after tax

That's cool to hear. Wish I knew about it earlier. I'm stopping by Best Buy today on the north side of town, to see if I might see some there, although I doubt it. Plus, I'm going to see if they'll take a Santa from Meijer buck like they did for you slidecage.

[quote name='Samurai T']That's cool to hear. Wish I knew about it earlier. I'm stopping by Best Buy today on the north side of town, to see if I might see some there, although I doubt it. Plus, I'm going to see if they'll take a Santa from Meijer buck like they did for you slidecage.[/quote]

you might need to do some digging. I was there yesterday (the northcrest one) and they didnt have any of the games in the store for 4.99 ..... I did pick up Ribbit king and Here comes the pain for 3.18 (after using 5 buck off coupon and 22 mcdonald bucks that would of expired today)

here they open at 9am our time and i think they either open 9 am or 8am for the next 2 weeks

after buying 24 games and spending close to 160 bucks just off bestbuy.com i think i got enough games to last me for a long long time...not to mention that i got around 7-10 games i still got from the . Though i might be dumping my copy of Yu gi oh forbidden memories Since i just found i have it. (though i might sell the opened one im got and keep the sealed one)

[quote name='ofacto']Has anybody verified if the prices are good instore?[/quote]

they were (the ones i found) for me

and i believe they price match their own website too

[quote name='ofacto']Has anybody verified if the prices are good instore?[/quote]

You should be able to click on in store availability. None of the stores near me have them.

A very fruitless morning indeed. Nothing in stock in-store.

Funny, there were about 10 cluesless parents looking for PStwo's and making a mad dash to that section.

Well, the website said my local store had almost everything, of course, none of it was anywhere to be found when I drove out there.

Frankly. it isn't worth going to a Best Buy on a Saturday 2 weeks before Christmas to save some cash on some less than great games.

BUT

Superman is $0.99 and IN FREAKING STOCK ONLINE BABY.

[quote name='StealthySeal']
and i believe they price match their own website too[/quote]

I think that depends on store. I know the two Best Buys I go to refuse to pricematch the website.

[quote name='kev']Well, the website said my local store had almost everything, of course, none of it was anywhere to be found when I drove out there.

Frankly. it isn't worth going to a Best Buy on a Saturday 2 weeks before Christmas to save some cash on some less than great games.

BUT

Superman is $0.99 and IN FREAKING STOCK ONLINE BABY.[/quote]

Superman is $19.99

bread's done
Back