:ps3:
GT5
CoD4
Conflict Denied Ops
Army of Two

:wii:
Mario Galaxy

There was more but that's all I can remember off the top of my head

Starting Friday or Saturday? I don't hold out much hope for finding anything good. All the Rogers I generally go to get picked over in a hurry.

Pretty sure it starts tomorrow as the OP says 16th. I am so pumped. Combining this with the $40 gift card purchase gets 10 points for Star Rewards members I can get some kick ass games and a ton of free rentals :)

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']I'll be checking this out tomorrow for sure. Thanks for the heads up OP.[/quote]

I shotty burnout paradise :p

Sweet Merciful Crap....it's already on RFD. Get what you want while you can. I really hope I can find Zack and Wiki or Batallion Wars (yes I know I can get Z&W for $15 used at EB, but I can't find it anywhere near my house).

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Fine by me I shotty Bully[/quote]

I can even grab Bully if you want and you can pick it up. I don't know which location you go to but Rogers is right across from my school. I'll be stopping by at break.

[quote name='craig64']I hope mine still has Army of Two....

I'll go check on my break once the store actually opens...[/quote]

Which one is yours so I can beat you to all the good games :D Or avoid it and still have hope of snagging something good lol

i probally won't bother going to any of my RV stores. leechers always clean out all of the RV stores every time when they have the 2/$30 or 2/$40 PPed game sale.

[quote name='bs000']Which one is yours so I can beat you to all the good games :D Or avoid it and still have hope of snagging something good lol[/quote]

Well I guess if you go by the location that I bought the rewards card at...Capilano would be my store. But today since I'm at work I'm going to the Downtown location, as it's about a 5 minute walk at most. I sure hope they still have Army of Two though...

Picked up SSBB and Bustamove (Wii), Dark Sector (360) and R6V2 (PS3).

For KW people, Bridgeport/Weber is all crap, Northfield/Weber still has

PS3
COD4
Dark Sector
Conflict: Denied Ops
Army of Two

Dark Sector

Wii
Mario & Sonic

plus a lot of mostly crappy stuff.. more than I've ever seen at that store in a long time.

Well I think I went a little overboard, thanks for the heads up OP, I just happened to have the day off today and went to mine around noon, I usually only pick up 2 and at the most 4 titles, but I really lucked out and ended up buying 8, normally I wouldn't hoard but because of goozex I tend to buy more at rogers now, anyway here is what I got

Dark Sector - X360 (On it's way to goozex)
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 (On it's way to goozex)
Unreal Tournament 3 - PS3
God of War - PSP (On it's way to goozex)
NHL 08 - X360
Bully Scholarship Edition - X360
Conflict Denied Ops - X360
Battalion Wars 2 - Wii

They still had more GT5: Prologue, another Bully, I think another Dark Sector but it was missing the manual, and a few more, they must of recently stocked up, I went around 1pm on Friday Kitchener Location of Ottawa and River Road incase someone else wants to try there luck

[quote name='Icicle']Went to a cpople in my area, and they had the Buy One, Get One Free (Under 9.99), but no 2/40.[/quote]

what's going on? don't rogers sales affect all rogers stores? oh well, I probably shouldnt be buying games now anyway because im addicted to gta

I went to a Rogers this morning and they aren't and I just called 4 more and only 1 of them is doing the 2/40.

I was able to pick up a couple of games BOGO:
Ratatouille(360)
Elebits(Wii) I've wanted this game for awhile now so I'm pretty happy about getting it.

[quote name='Caro']what's going on? don't rogers sales affect all rogers stores? oh well, I probably shouldnt be buying games now anyway because im addicted to gta[/quote]

Two out of 4 stores in my area are doing it....YMMV...check around!

Downtown Edmonton had a lot of good stuff, but they told me that 2/$40 wasn't going on, but 2/$30 is, and BOGO is on...but that's it. Ugh. I even spoke to the manager.

Nothing but steaming piles of crap at Northtown. I was only told that the BOGO for $9.99 and under is going on. 2/40=YMMV?

This is for used games, right? And I'm guessing you don't need some sort of Rogers card to be able to buy these? I went to one of the RV near me once and they had absolutely nothing for the 360. I'll check it out again, though, hopefully there's some good stuff on there.

[quote name='constellation']This is for used games, right? And I'm guessing you don't need some sort of Rogers card to be able to buy these? I went to one of the RV near me once and they had absolutely nothing for the 360. I'll check it out again, though, hopefully there's some good stuff on there.[/quote]

Yes they're used games. Or "previously played". They're games that people don't rent anymore and sell them for cheap to get rid of them. And you only need a card for rentals. You don't need anything other than money when purchasing anything.

Damn, only 1 store in Ottawa I have seen so far is doing the promo. Of course it is already raided :( In fact this store had it on from yesterday or Wednesday.

Just a side note, Rogers are having another promo. 2 for $30 for clearance games. These are brand new, not used. I picked up Xenosaga 3, Dawn of Mana, Chibi Robo and Pokemon XD. Not a bad deal.

I know that in Ottawa, Rogers downtown on Bank & Gilmour and in Vanier on Montreal Road & River Road are participating. The downtown one has a big display, the one in Vanier does NOT, but they were really friendly and didn't mind scanning to see if the games worked. They did!

no dice at mine, they even tried the promo code and it didn't work. I'm going to check back tomorrow and see if anything has changed. Everything else was a go though. 2/$30 on value games, $9.99 BOGO on Games and Movies

Deal is going in Oakville, Ontario, Upper Middle Road location. Stock was, as always, completely picked through. Most of the current-gen games are cheap, $20 priced crap.

[quote name='Icicle']...they had the Buy One, Get One Free (Under 9.99), but no 2/40.[/quote]

Ditto

I only went to one store in Burnaby (by Metrotown) in BC though.

[quote name='magiic']Which one was doing it? I could probably get my guys to call and get it to work at mine.[/QUOTE]
Quadra 361-4949

If you do get it to work I'm interested in Bully if it's still there.

Just went to the Rogers Video, near my house, nothing as the $9.99 BOGO. But did manage to pick up, Condemned 2: Bloodshot (X360) and Major League Baseball 2K8 (X360) for $40.

If I get it to work I will definately grab Bully for you. I have to go return my crosswords game tomorrow so I will for sure be there tomorrow

Deal's on at Oak and 15th. Only good game was Gears though... would've bought it if I found something else worthwhile.

Picked up Moto GP 07 (360) and Syphon Filter DM (PS2) for $11.19 taxes in. Both are valid for the Trade-3.

Damn, I forgot 9.99 GAMES were also BOGO. Oh well.
Rogers in Ancaster has it all, including BOGO on HDDVD.
For $40:
GT5: Prologue
Viva Pinata Party Animals

HDDVDs at $5 a piece:
The Reaping
Departed
Eastern Promises
Chuck and Larry.

They have all 5 HP movies still as of 1 hour ago.

Everyday more and more do I wish i lived near a Rogers Video. My town dominated by 2 often overpriced BBVs. Everytime I here 7.99 for a rental I sob, BBV charges over 10 bucks for 5 days here!

[quote name='ikariwarriors']2/40 not on in Winnipeg. too bad, they had some decent shit out for a change.[/quote]

BOGO deal should be nationwide as it's advertised in the eplus mag

2/$40 may be more of a YMMV kind of deal since it isn't advertised.

looks like only the eastern RFDers are getting the the 2/$40.

Nothing note worthy at Kanata Centrum.. most of the Wii and 360 games are $14.99, and I didn't even notice any PS3 games. Pretty much pointless to run the sale when you can only combine two or three games that are worth over $20. Didn't see anything about BOGO, though I didn't really see any $9.99 games in the first place. Bleh, whatever, maybe next time.

On at the Stratford, Ontario location.

Picked up

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
FIFA 08

Left behind Bully (because it wasn't complete) and Dark Sector. Though I could pick them both up for people who need them. Also, if anyone wants brawl, just PM me.

bread's done
Back