25% off PV Games and DVDs at BBV!

KILLER TREKKY

CAGiversary!
I know this doesn't top Roger's sales, but BBV has pretty good selection, and it might be good to check out (I've found good games there for reasonable prices). This is also good for the Trade in 4 deal, 4 games at 9.99 each -25%=$30 for a new game.:)

This is actually the third time this was mentioned; first time being mine as part of a thread about the PS2 memory card adapter for PS3.

But it's still good to know, depending on the Blockbuster (remember, sticker on the case itself means it was traded in and not a former rental).

I didn't realize it had been mentioned before, sorry for double posting.

I picked up Bioshock for 21.18 though. It was 24.99 before the 25%. Said 29.99 on the sticker.

A lot of sticker prices there seem to be wrong, on numerous occasions I've grabbed a game marked higher on the sticker than it rang up for.

25-off-prp.jpg

from the promotions page on the BBV website.

I went to one yesterday near Derry/Mavis in Mississauga (I'm not too sure of the exact location as we just went there to kill time while waiting for pizza), but they had a decent selection of Wii games (I'm not sure about other systems as I didn't check). But here's what I remember:

Super Mario Galaxy (about 5 copies) $40 ==> $30 (with 25% discount)
Metroid Prime 3 (about 3 copies) $40 ==> $30
Super Mario Strikers Charged (about 2 copies) $40 ==> $30
Super Paper Mario (about 2 copies) $40 ==> $30

I also saw Endless Ocean and The Simpsons Game (both for Wii) but I can't remember their prices. Not bad for $30 pre-tax.

when i was in owen sound i figured the one BBV would be a goldmine. Damn was i right. 3 each of the 7.99 titles (one gcn zelda :() so i grabbed one of each, left some for whoever knows of their deals but ill give it a couple weeks before i grab them as fillers.

best deal was dynasty warriors 6 for 9.99, it was priced wrong and boy did i know it. 7.49 for a brand new game. the girl said i could trade it back in for 35 but kept it.

this only adds to the fuel of the fire of the fact i was denied stickered prices of games at another bbv. Manager clearly said "its our mistake and you caught it before we did" and had zero problem (although its obvious she would be a little upset) giving it to me for the low price.

I went to one closer to my house (Meadowvale Town Centre location) and they had some decent games. They had Super Mario Galaxy for $40 pre-discount, and the same price for Strikers Charged. They also had Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 for $20 each (pre-discount). And I was really kicking myself for this one, because they had two copies of Zack and Wiki for $20 pre-discount (didn't have any money). I'll probably go back and pick up Zack/Wiki soon.

They seem to have different prices at different locations. I've checked 2 BBVs, and have found some games to be cheaper that at others, not to sure if it's price tag changing laziness and will be fixed by computer, or if they all individually price.

its tedious to open the case just to update prices, generally its done but sometimes if you hear from someone that X title is Y price, and not that price at yours, stickered anyhow, it should be and the employees jsut never got around to adjusting the price.

Bleh, RFD scum probably already got through with it.

Well none of them are actually gamers just people with no jobs looking for trade in value stuff... so hopefully treasure will be found.

bread's done
Back