Halo 3 $20 at Costco Canada

oh wow
I'll have to grab a copy for that price

might want to specify this is a Canada deal in the title or the Americans will be in here soon

[quote name='magiic']

might want to specify this is a Canada deal in the title or the Americans will be in here soon[/quote]Like white on rice.

do any of you guys work at retail stores? stuff like staples/best buy/fs etc?

if you do and haven't heard of expertzone i'd sign up, some quick training quizzes and you can get a load of ms games for cheap even accessories too... never really seen anyone mention it so i was wondering if you guys didn't know about it at all.

[quote name='mahjongmaniac1']still a very good price for Halo 3, recently EBG was selling the limited edition for 9.99 and used for 4.99.[/quote]
I never had a chance to grab it for that cheap, wish I did.
Hoarders FTL.

[quote name='Teddite']I never had a chance to grab it for that cheap, wish I did.
Hoarders FTL.[/quote]

Sad to say it was NOT the HOARDERS. The day the sale started I checked about 15 EBG arouond western GTA from Brampton, to Mississauga, to Hamilton, to Niagara Falls. (Only because the wife and I were driving to Philly to visit some friends and it was on the way).

There was NO Stock of it in any store. I managed to talk to a handful of employees during some of the store visits and phone calls and they RELUCTANTLY admitted to me (after I kinda grilled them with questions) that all the stores managers found out about the sale and bought the entire inventory for themselves.

I doubt that's legal practice - but Im not a lawyer. So there you go - for once we were not screwed over by RFD whoarders but the MAN upstairs!

[quote name='vibinvo']

I doubt that's legal practice - but Im not a lawyer. So there you go - for once we were not screwed over by RFD whoarders but the MAN upstairs![/quote]

Just curious why you think it would be illegal for them to buy stuff from the store? It violates their company policy. But I can't see why it would be against any laws.

[quote name='vibinvo']Sad to say it was NOT the HOARDERS. The day the sale started I checked about 15 EBG arouond western GTA from Brampton, to Mississauga, to Hamilton, to Niagara Falls. (Only because the wife and I were driving to Philly to visit some friends and it was on the way).

There was NO Stock of it in any store. I managed to talk to a handful of employees during some of the store visits and phone calls and they RELUCTANTLY admitted to me (after I kinda grilled them with questions) that all the stores managers found out about the sale and bought the entire inventory for themselves.

I doubt that's legal practice - but Im not a lawyer. So there you go - for once we were not screwed over by RFD whoarders but the MAN upstairs![/quote]
Hah, good to know. I imagine they made a fair bit of cash for themselves.

[quote name='mahjongmaniac1']still a very good price for Halo 3, recently EBG was selling the limited edition for 9.99 and used for 4.99.[/quote]

seriously?

I managed to pick up the helmet at Microplay for $10 last weekend. Pretty sure it was the helmet that was included with the Legendary Edition?
Still I think it's worth $10. Not sure what I'll do w/ it though. lol

bread's done
Back