Mr_ hockeys trade list. H: Metal gear v W: tale tale games or forzia games.

Mr_hockey66

CAGiversary!
Feedback
254 (100%)
Haves:

Ps3

Killzone 2

Resistance 2 & 3

Xbox One

Metal gear v

Want

Xbox one games

Fozia

Wolf among us

Walking dead season one and two

Nhl 15

Harry Potter and the order of the pheonix
Iron man
Incredible Hulk
Naughty bear
007 goldenye reloaded.
Spiderman edge of time

Deadpool

Last edited by a moderator:
opps. Fixed. Links crossbow training.

I didn't see anything spitfire. The only thing that caught my eye was the transformers for wii.

Thanks. I do like the Thrashers and do cheer for them when I actually do make it to atlanta to watch them. I get free tickets every now and then. Im from Pittsburgh and call that home. I was born a Penguin and Steeler fan. My son is a Penguin and Steeler fan. With hime being a Ga boy he may shift sides to the Thrashers as his number 1 though. I have a Thrashers jersey too. :)

Thats a sweet logo too. Your team?

How much shipped? Prices please.

College hoops 2k6
Def Jam icon sealed
Saints row sealed
Superman sealed
bio shock
kameo
Spiderman friend or foe
Ghost Recon Advaced Warfare. GRAW

If buying all i can do a discount. Some of these are to cheap to sell so I would do a trade for them.

College hoops 2k6 Trade only
Def Jam icon sealed (20)
Saints row sealed (17)
Superman sealed ( 17)
bio shock ( 30 )
kameo Trade only
Spiderman friend or foe (25)
Ghost Recon Advaced Warfare. GRAW Trade only

The law

#6. Your topic title needs to be informative, explaining what's in the thread for sale/trade/buy. Make it a quick summary, and go into detail in the OP of the thread. Please stop with all the attention grabbing stuff. For ideas of how this should be, please look at topics in the deals section.

[quote name='Kayden']The law

Title fixed.

Thats should fall under the law. Im informing people that there will be no naked pictures in this trade list. I don't roll that way!

I need to sell some stuff. Help pay back the doctors who helped my poor two year old with a blood disorder. ( It really did happen not trying to butter you up)

Buy my stuff. Doctors are taking all my money!

Nobody wants bioshock! Great game but I HATE it.!!!!!!! Sounds are cool. graphics cool. FPS are normally fun to me. I couldn't get into this one. Could be the fact It gave me nightmares! I hate the sounds the things make. Its creepy.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Get em or make a trade before I yard sell em![/quote]
Find out which version of Saint's Row you have?

bread's done
Back