Ninja Gaiden 2 43.99 at Amazon.ca - DEAD

Holy shit, thank you! :D It's at $51.99 now. So, $41.99 with the coupon.

EDIT: Just ordered it. Comes to $47.45 total.

[quote name='Gombay']Holy shit, thank you! :D It's at $51.99 now. So, $41.99 with the coupon.

EDIT: Just ordered it. Comes to $47.45 total.[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry :(

[quote name='helluvagood']nearly 6 bucks taxes? wow[/quote]
Meh, the total is $20 less than it would be at EB Games, so I'm happy.

[quote name='turgore2008']Amazon.ca has the pre-order for Ninja Gaiden 2 (being released on June 3rd) for $53.99 (save $6). Use the MAPNEWNCSAVE coupon code with a new account to save an additional $10, bringing it to $43.99+tax which should include free shipping.

Amazon Link:
http://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-88222...9340 2&sr=8-1

I found this on RFD but don't worry , i'm not a member there .[/quote]

Thank you! Ordered! $41.99 + TAX! Sweet deal!

I'll just add another title to this thread since it has the MAPNEWNSAVE info.
Lego Indiana Jones Pre-order is cheaper. Also if you use the coupon it's really good price. If you want free shipping you'll need to add something else to your cart.
Wii $41.99
360 $41.99
PS3 $44.99

I LOVED the Star Wars Lego games and am really looking forward to this one.

Hey Zelda, thanks for that!

I just placed an order for the 360 version, and it said that it qualified for free shipping, so I'm guessing that if the cost is above $39.99 before savings you're good. (or am I wrong on this?)

For those of you that ordered this, what's your delivery estimate? Mine changed from June to August. I can accept not getting the game the first week of release, but a 2 month delay? :roll:

[quote name='Eoyote']For those of you that ordered this, what's your delivery estimate? Mine changed from June to August. I can accept not getting the game the first week of release, but a 2 month delay? :roll:[/quote]
August?!? That's ridiculous. Mine's at June 6-9. When did you order?

[quote name='Gombay']August?!? That's ridiculous. Mine's at June 6-9. When did you order?[/quote]

Mine also says June 6-9, but it's not shipped yet.

I hope they won't push back my order.

[quote name='Gombay']August?!? That's ridiculous. Mine's at June 6-9. When did you order?[/quote]

Ordered mine on the 20th of May. Emailed amazon and they claim it's now back ordered. No idea how my order could be back ordered that far so I may as well cancel. Shame too as this also happened to me with the Mario Kart deal Dell was running.

Ordered my copy on May.26th, my estimated time of delivery is June 10th-11th, so I don't know why yours would be backordered.

[quote name='Frendo']Ordered my copy on May.26th, my estimated time of delivery is June 10th-11th, so I don't know why yours would be backordered.[/quote]

Exactly, I don't get it either. The delivery estimate actually changed some time last week but I just figured it was an error due to the number of orders they'd received.

Its almost as if they just randomly selected which orders to ship and which to back order if later orders are being shipped before earlier ones.

I just got my email notice of a revised shipping date to August! Absolutely lame. I missed out on another sale because of this. Amazon.ca... never again... Cancelled my order...

[quote name='virtualjustice']I just got my email notice of a revised shipping date to August! Absolutely lame. I missed out on another sale because of this. Amazon.ca... never again... Cancelled my order...[/quote]

I received an email too.... well, I got so many games to play, I can wait.

[quote name='virtualjustice']I just got my email notice of a revised shipping date to August! Absolutely lame. I missed out on another sale because of this. Amazon.ca... never again... Cancelled my order...[/quote]
I'm waiting for an email so I'm guessing that's gonna happen to me too...sucks.

I got the email as well, although mine doesn't give an estimated shipping date. They're so oversold on this preorder that they can't even guess when they're going to be able to send the game :applause:
I didn't think it could get any worse than Dell's preorders :(

[quote name='MrGone']I got the email as well, although mine doesn't give an estimated shipping date. They're so oversold on this preorder that they can't even guess when they're going to be able to send the game :applause:
I didn't think it could get any worse than Dell's preorders :([/quote]
Actually, that's what I got. It said they'll let me know when they determine the estimated ship date. So, does anyone who pre-ordered from Amazon have their game yet?

Has anyone else tried changing the shipping method. I just switched to express and it changed my delivery estimate to Jul 6 2008...which doesn't make sense, but at least it's something.

EDIT: Never mind, forgot it was June, not July.

[quote name='Chakal']I just received another email telling me it has been shipped. The wait wasn't that bad after all.[/quote]
Crap, guess I should have waited and saved the extra $20. Oh well, I'm not missing it too much.

Mine was shipped the other day.

As a heads up, the pre-order price went from $51.99 to $49.99. So after the coupon I managed to get the game for $39.99 plus tax.

My copy showed up today, so I guess I can eat my words and definitively say they're not quite as bad as Dell :) And the wait was worth it for this kind of saving. It's even the US version of the game it seems, the one with the nice embossed slipcover. Shame that the MAPNEWNCSAVE code appears to to be verboten for games now (this is anecdotal though, can anyone confirm?)

bread's done
Back