Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
(EDIT: For Some Reason, I continually receive a barrage of PMs from people who have seen this thread and think I am the Alpha and the Omega of Free codes. Let it be known that I DO NOT HAVE MORE. This was it. They are gone. I will NOT have them again.)

These are left over from a stockpile I had from the Doritos, Tropicana, and Burger King contests. Hopefully all of them still work. I figured I have participated in so many contests on here I should give back. Just post which one you've used. If any of you feel like it, I'd love a boost in my rep on Live. I'm vain that way :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Think it's dead. I tried half the list fromt he bottom up and none of them were valid any longer. Thanks for the post though

The problem is that this forums is "free" meaning anyone at all can view it. So anyone who searches "48 hour XBL codes" will have access to this forum. Although its a little unorthodox, I'd suggest we make this forum members only so they would have to sign up to see the contest section.

Yeah, why not. Here are some more. Tropicana was VERY good to me. Heh, 50,000+ MS Points, 100+ game packs, and I hoarded 2.5 years worth of 48-hour codes. So, here are 100 days worth of codes for everyone to use as well...

VG6MT-WJHJG-D9BCY-2PP76-TQ6RY
VGHKK-K342T-C6PW7-T4DMR-HX24G
VGPYG-7TT6G-XTMHM-32HDY-CMBQG
VHG98-KWVTQ-QMHVQ-27977-67XXG
VKBCT-TQ28G-GHQJT-Y6V4Y-4TGM3
VKRM6-J93T6-3MW6B-3MKFB-388YG
VXJJ3-MG8DP-P7JCM-XC2FK-YGWBJ
VXYGC-XTRHK-PX7YC-YRDR9-RQ2GT
VYCG8-4JDXB-9YPQG-K4KH3-RCWHD
VYPBR-7KYPQ-TYX2J-3RXG4-FWVQY
W2PJ4-T87X2-3VQW8-B6FCH-YFP8W
W3687-KKQKY-K2FDF-74JH7-B9VKJ
W3TTF-6M9RM-C4YY4-QY2P2-TVX6Y
W8KDY-HXFKD-YC83D-RXYJH-9FVB3
W8Q43-PTQ8Y-VDTG6-27HXX-27Y3J
W9GH3-PBBCT-9BH9W-WY6VV-9HYMQ
WBYMW-RTD3Y-YRQ69-GRBJW-RDFP3
WC29R-HJRMV-DDQ83-V7XM6-G8Y7Y
WD727-X79XY-RXQWB-RH2RP-VPBYY
WFRKT-CHXY6-Q7CTH-D4HDR-Y2H2B
WGGQD-PDQ68-XPKMM-VR374-QJR7Y
WHRQF-YP2TX-KM9CV-WPYBQ-7W238
WJXR3-JD3X4-YPVTC-HJHBD-863PT
WM3CH-YHYTP-XRHBC-JJMX7-3MY6M
WMGC9-DT9D2-2XH6T-HDBVT-6H848
WMMRD-VMF7X-P3H3W-WDYXD-3Q7FQ
WMXH6-GBVXR-TKKY7-QMR4W-B6BMB
WP32J-BMPHB-DX6TR-D2W2B-XDTHD
WPQM9-P9G83-TM3J6-GGHVQ-99W4D
WR6KK-YBBVC-PMBJG-DHP6D-QJ8TB
WV8GF-3MY8B-QXKHY-BDXTW-4M22G
WWBVD-3YM8K-XBVQG-JH43Y-7P99G
WWGXJ-W36GB-3TDH9-W9XJM-6XP7G
WWVTR-CPP3J-DMRYJ-4BWVW-Q88G3
XCK78-QTD4T-YM2WM-RDP7C-J72HQ
XCWXR-VYY2Y-JJ2DV-JV494-HFWW3
XD6FJ-2R4RF-HMTF4-W9BJ3-WTDB3
XF9CB-DJWDQ-TC4V9-BMD6Y-PJ9GY
XFMJH-B772Q-MPTK9-MCMW8-WD3X6
XH76G-T8JDP-2G8B3-B2YCM-CCHCM
XHDXB-MDRG8-2C9M4-Y7FXG-9D4BB
XHRT9-GR3JG-RK78V-G3C3T-GQTVB
XJTXR-V3DRP-8TRVY-Q746D-WVK7B
XKJYP-TTDMG-VQT88-WJH6R-76JD8
XKXDB-PV4D6-PPJJ2-4XC3C-XWK6T
XMG9V-WKQ42-HT39H-MYRRY-K7RCM
XPB6X-8JMPD-XVRGK-P43T6-VFB88
XPVW2-GTC2D-7TH7Y-T6998-JD898
XQJJX-CKRMB-D9JHV-MRJ8V-K99W3
XQWKF-BY622-K97XH-XJ8PD-9H79J

Incredibly generous of you folks. Thank you! I used this one:
WV8GF-3MY8B-QXKHY-BDXTW-4M22G

[quote name='RamHawk'] Heh, 50,000+ MS Points, 100+ game packs, and I hoarded 2.5 years worth of 48-hour codes[/quote]

God damn i fucking hate you.

.....man i hope next time some similar promotion happens i don't find out about it until the very last week of it again :cry:

Wow,

Too much to ask that people just post what they used. It makes life so much easier.

But thanks for those that have posted these.

I figure I can help out with a few LIVE trials.

Here's five!

QFQCW-C9TWH-MQQXQ-4BRJ8-49MM3

WKD4D-83VCT-8W7QP-TKXTG-G3KT6

CFCCH-FMYJW-PM8P3-RY9XM-CG9VD

TDMCB-PKCQJ-R9D32-QX3RD-XXCMJ

RDQR4-MCRMK-TKFWC-VWC8P-FJ3H8

VCKBW-GP7H3-JG3FD-9T6JH-GRG8G

Unlike RamHawk Tropicana treated me like ass... but I got a ton of Live trials for free and I'm passing the savings on to you!!!

[quote name='Zaxby']I figure I can help out with a few LIVE trials.

Here's five!

Unlike RamHawk Tropicana treated me like ass... but I got a ton of Live trials for free and I'm passing the savings on to you!!![/quote]

I'll take the top one.

Thanks!

EDIT: It did work, so the rest should be okay as well. Hopefully people tell when they take one...

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']The problem is that this forums is "free" meaning anyone at all can view it. So anyone who searches "48 hour XBL codes" will have access to this forum. Although its a little unorthodox, I'd suggest we make this forum members only so they would have to sign up to see the contest section.[/quote]

Yea, that'd be a good idea.

[quote name='RamHawk']Yeah, why not. Here are some more. Tropicana was VERY good to me. Heh, 50,000+ MS Points, 100+ game packs, and I hoarded 2.5 years worth of 48-hour codes. So, here are 100 days worth of codes for everyone to use as well...[/quote]

fucking hell

[quote name='Zaxby']I figure I can help out with a few LIVE trials.

Here's five!

Unlike RamHawk Tropicana treated me like ass... but I got a ton of Live trials for free and I'm passing the savings on to you!!![/quote]

None work.

[quote name='gage006']Yup. Guess I got to scrape up some money for my GTA fix.[/quote]

The main reason I bought it for PS3... Luckily, I got two days of an extended weekend to play what Xbox 360 games I have left on live... Thank you thread!

WOW!!! NO wonder why the long ass list of codes don't work...Someone on SD copied and pasted them from here to there and over there they have a shitload of people (pardon my language) that need 48 hour trials...

Yet another reason why we should make this a Private forum.

hey everyone.
thought id leave some free trial codes for anyone also there is a lost planet demo too. please post when used!

XBOX LIVE GOLD 48 HR FREE TRIAL
FHQ4R-KPP7P-4CFFR-X29PQ-RD4PD
JRPYM-G2RRW-FPPBT-MWWKJ-V7GKM
RGYMD-D24RW-H9MP6-DXTM4-9RDV3

Lost Planet Demo Map
QX238-264TV-K6DGJ-G82PC-XJ633

[quote name='Darklighter']I have one unused 48-hour code. If anyone needs to use it, feel free to PM me.[/quote]

That might have been a little more complicated, but better for the members...

[quote name='Vulgarism']That might have been a little more complicated, but better for the members...[/quote]

It ensures a CAG gets it. :)

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']hey everyone.
thought id leave some free trial codes for anyone also there is a lost planet demo too. please post when used!

XBOX LIVE GOLD 48 HR FREE TRIAL
FHQ4R-KPP7P-4CFFR-X29PQ-RD4PD
JRPYM-G2RRW-FPPBT-MWWKJ-V7GKM
RGYMD-D24RW-H9MP6-DXTM4-9RDV3

Lost Planet Demo Map
QX238-264TV-K6DGJ-G82PC-XJ633[/QUOTE]

All of thee codes are dead. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='RamHawk']Yeah, why not. Here are some more. Tropicana was VERY good to me. Heh, 50,000+ MS Points, 100+ game packs, and I hoarded 2.5 years worth of 48-hour codes.
[/quote]

WOW. no wonder i couldnt win anything. lol wanna give me some? lol jk.

I was wondering if anybody had any spare codes for me.......if you do please p/m me with them please......if i dont get my b/f a code soon hes going to play on my tag and we play alot of burnout revenge and my b/f will destroy my hard work ive done on my rank...:( someone please help me ........ thank you........

[quote name='PsychedelicBabe']I was wondering if anybody had any spare codes for me.......if you do please p/m me with them please......if i dont get my b/f a code soon hes going to play on my tag and we play alot of burnout revenge and my b/f will destroy my hard work ive done on my rank...:( someone please help me ........ thank you........[/quote]

.....and the pleaders have come back...that's great. Well you can go through the list on the previous two pages to see if there's a code noone used. Or you can wait for someone to post an unused code. And there's always option 3: Job searching? A day's worth of work on minimum wage gets you a year's worth of xbox live and some money left over...

[quote name='Crazyglitcher'].....and the pleaders have come back...that's great. Well you can go through the list on the previous two pages to see if there's a code noone used. Or you can wait for someone to post an unused code. And there's always option 3: Job searching? A day's worth of work on minimum wage gets you a year's worth of xbox live and some money left over...[/quote]:roll: OMFG your just so funny {not} as a matter of fact i do have a job im also a mother of 4 i just wanted a 48hr code for last night so i could keep my rank on my tag not that its any of your business i merely asked for help...if you dont ask you dont get ? right...and its a good job not everyone is as arrogant as yourself or wed all be a dumbasses like yourself.......id like to thank RELICBANE....for helping me out with a few codes....THANK YOU :booty:......they were highly appreciated....:bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='PsychedelicBabe']:roll: OMFG you're just so funny {not} As a matter of fact, I do have a job. I'm also a mother of four. I just wanted a 48hr code for last night so I could keep my rank on my tag. Not that its any of your business...I merely asked for help...if you don't ask you don't get right?..And its a good job everyone isn't as arrogant as you are or we'd all be dumbasses like you. I'd like to thank RELICBANE for helping me out with a few codes....THANK YOU :booty:......they were highly appreciated....:bouncy::bouncy:[/quote]

I guess I did come out to being some what of an ass in the previous post and I'm sorry about that. However, I was just merely stating the three options you had available to you if you were waiting for a 48 hour code. And the thing about the "pleaders", there used to be about 2-5 different threads in this section asking for 48 hour codes from people who'd just join to get them. It was just left over resentment and has nothing to do with you, I assure you. You actually posted in the right thread instead of making a new one, and for that I thank you.

If by some chance I manage to acquire a working code would it enable me to download a demo the week it's out or would I still have to wait? Jonesing for some Ninja Gaiden II and it isn't out here 'til the 6th :( Thanks.

Just a heads up to the people looking for codes here, some of the codes on the front page should still work. I'm not sure about it though but last time I checked some of the ones in the middle still worked.

[quote name='brillo']If by some chance I manage to acquire a working code would it enable me to download a demo the week it's out or would I still have to wait? Jonesing for some Ninja Gaiden II and it isn't out here 'til the 6th :( Thanks.[/quote]

You need to wait even if its a 48 hour trial. The 48 hour trial is specifically for multiplayer purposes only.

[quote name='spy0070']You need to wait even if its a 48 hour trial. The 48 hour trial is specifically for multiplayer purposes only.[/quote] You need to be gold now to download demos....i had an american friend who had a gold trial but didnt have an english tag to download it.....i just forwarded him an account i had spare and he tried to download on a 48hr code but couldnt he had to be gold.....:lol:

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I guess I did come out to being some what of an ass in the previous post and I'm sorry about that. However, I was just merely stating the three options you had available to you if you were waiting for a 48 hour code. And the thing about the "pleaders", there used to be about 2-5 different threads in this section asking for 48 hour codes from people who'd just join to get them. It was just left over resentment and has nothing to do with you, I assure you. You actually posted in the right thread instead of making a new one, and for that I thank you.[/quote]:bouncy:I accept your apology......and im sorry for
calling you an ass...but that was the way you came across...lol...im used to commenting in forums..im actually an ambassador in another forum so i knew not to open a new thread on this topic seeing as there was plenty of threads regarding this.....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back