DEAD:360 Wireless Wheel v2.0, amazon.ca, 75.95

Thats a pretty good deal. However, the first v2.0 I brought, the wheel was off centre so I returned it for a new one. I have heard of other people with the same issue, but I'm not sure how common it is.

So just a warning since shipping it back to amazon could be a hassle if you need to return it, whereas buying it from a Brick and Motor store would be easier. Maybe you can get FS or BB to pricematch.

[quote name='moosebox']Thats a pretty good deal. However, the first v2.0 I brought, the wheel was off centre so I returned it for a new one. I have heard of other people with the same issue, but I'm not sure how common it is.

So just a warning since shipping it back to amazon could be a hassle if you need to return it, whereas buying it from a Brick and Motor store would be easier. Maybe you can get FS or BB to pricematch.[/quote]

I had that problem with mine too. The one I bought originally and the new one MS sent after the whole 360 wheels smoking thing. I stopped using it and now it kinda feels like a waste of money. :cry:

bread's done
Back