PS3 Q? Need some info

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starmask2k3

i would like to know how much Cheche does PS3 use because i have the 80GB one with 50+ HDD space left and i get the out memory so it cant's load the web page i'm i the only one that gets this

It's cause of the ram, it's nice to have a built in browser, but don't expect to do much flash browsing or having four pages open. I get that all the time. Oh well.

I think he meant to say "I would like to know how much cache does the PS3 use. I have an 80GB PS3 with 50+ GB left on the HDD, and I get the "Out of Memory" error so it can't load the web page."

I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with how much HDD space you have left, it's just a matter of too much stuff to load on the page you were viewing. It happens with the Wii browser a lot.

[quote name='Thongsy']It's cause of the ram, it's nice to have a built in browser, but don't expect to do much flash browsing or having four pages open. I get that all the time. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

so many update and none for the web bowser dreamcast did it ok with dail up why not sony with cable

I think he means Cache, as in memory cache on the hard drive.

The PS3 only has 512mb of total memory divided between two 256mb banks, I think one of the banks is for graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back