Contest (CAG Foreplay #43): Win Persona 3 FES (PS2)

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #43, CAG UdaBenShen was kind enough to donate Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES for the PlayStation 2.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to UdaBenShen.

I was in Deca which is a marketing Club. Kinda Lame but Placed in state so I got to go to Orlando. We had a TI calculator club in the high school at my school. No one had a lamer club

I was in an Amnesty International club in high school. I did absolutely nothing in the club and received a tshirt at the end for being in it. Oh well.

I saw popularity and decided "Oh, fuck it!" and I ran the opposite way as fast as possible and joined the Audio-Visual club when I learned that it actually existed. I quite enjoyed knowing I was at the lowest rung.

Back in high school, I was in the Chess Club (We only convened a few times), and on the School Newspaper.

Sleep Club Thrice.
There was an anime club at my high school when I was in Florida, that was the only unique one though.

in college i was in our school's fledgling chapter of the National Organization for Women.

i'm a male, and yes, it was to impress a girl, who was the president and founder. it died after she graduated.

In high school I was in the anime club. All we did was watch anime and played dreamcast and smash bros. We organized a few tournaments and I managed to get Garou Mark of the Wolves for winning one of the tournaments ^-^

President of Technology Student Association. Went to national competitions in High School.
President of Anime Club. It was horrible.

Member of Chess Club, and the Civil War Roundtable.

EDIT: Also was part of the French Club, and National Honor Society.

I was never offically in any clubs, but a few cute girls used their damned charm to recruit me as a curtain boy for the drama club a couple of times.

I was in the National Food Club. It was like the best. Every lunch instead of going out to buy lunch I just went to the club room to see if theres any new food to eat :p.

None in High School that I can remember.
In Junior High I was in a R/C car club - that was fun. We converted the gymnasium into a racetrack.

Proud member of the Latin Club!

Our theme song:

"O, S, T
MUS
TIS
NT
MOST, MUST ISNT

Forever let us hold our endings high!
HIGH HIGH HIGH!"

Technology club... i didn't even know i had enrolled... supposedly you had to take a number of computer classes and then bam, you were in... found out till i graduated when i was handed some pin for outstanding achievement

When I was in HS, I was in "Spectrum" which is the name for our literary magazine. All we did was have people in the school submit poems/stories to us, and we read them, judged them, and put the best of them into our small magazine thing.

I haven't participated much in High School curricular activities, since I prefer to just sit on my ass and play video games, but I was in Asian Club for a while despite totally lacking any Asian heritage.

I started a handball club, we had 22 people! Also part of the yearbook club since all the hot chicks were also there :)

I was in my school's fencing club, which wasn't as much fun since I was the one of two left handed people and they made the two of us spar constantly. Then it was shut down due to lack of funds after a couple of weeks.

I was a member of the chess club in HS! I made it to the finals the first year I was in it of the tournament but lost :(

People were suprised I actually knew how to play/was good at it.

Computer Club and my Senior Government Student thingie...whatever that is called. I remember my computer club more cause we decided to call it Delta Omicron Sigma...get it? DOS

Since I did well on the debate team, I was asked to join the Model United Nations club. I thought it sounded neat, but it really wasn't what I was expecting.

I knew I was in trouble when I got to a conference and they were all happy that they had spent three days and almost had a definition of "terrorism". In contrast, it took me only a second to have a new definition of "boredom".

bread's done
Back