CAG Foreplay #43: $1 A Minute (5/27/08)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:44 PM

There will be a new show recorded tonight and out around midnight. Mrs. Ship has had an incredibly busy work week and if she is not able to record tonight, then I think Wombat may step in. If he's not able to record, then it might be a roundtable of me talking to our cats.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#32 Trenchalicious

Trenchalicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:42 PM

There will be a new show recorded tonight and out around midnight. Mrs. Ship has had an incredibly busy work week and if she is not able to record tonight, then I think Wombat may step in. If he's not able to record, then it might be a roundtable of me talking to our cats.

I'm liking the cat angle.
1 CENT AUCTION STARTS: XBOX 360 & DS Game @ My ebay auctions!

#33 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:46 PM

i'll call in for 5 minutes if ya want someone to talk to ;)
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#34 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

Wombat Sucks

#35 DQT

DQT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:34 PM

:D

#36 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:48 PM

Wombat sucks.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#37 Purkeynator

Purkeynator

Cheap before it was cool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:08 AM

Ship if you and the Mrs. are interested in fitness games why not play some Dance Dance Revolution? I spent less than the $90 Wii Fit costs and have two pads and most of the PS2 games. I play on my PS3 through the Pelican usb adapter. Trust me I am sure I burn a lot more calories this way than I would playing Wii Fit. Plus you could play VS or Co-op with the Mrs. and see who the better player is. By the way the In the Groove pack with 2 pads and the game for PS2 is an absolute steal at $20 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co...12624432&sr=8-1
The game's song selection isn't that great but the pads are pretty solid (Red Octane brand).
trade list (mostly guides with a few boxes and manuals)
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=44132