Anyone living in Japan now, can you help me with a warranty / return shipment?

Mysteriouskk

CAGiversary!
I bought a product from Japan, but now I need to send it back to get it replaced under their warranty, but since I'm in the USA, they won't ship it internationally back to me. I was wondering if I could send the product to you in Japan, and then you send it to the company, and when you get it back, you send it back to me in the US.

Of course I'll pay all of the costs and expenses, as well as extra for your help.

It's a small HD capture device that I use to capture games at 720p, and weighs less than a pound. Made by earthsoft.

Thanks

[quote name='Mysteriouskk']I bought a product from Japan, but now I need to send it back to get it replaced under their warranty, but since I'm in the USA, they won't ship it internationally back to me. I was wondering if I could send the product to you in Japan, and then you send it to the company, and when you get it back, you send it back to me in the US.

Of course I'll pay all of the costs and expenses, as well as extra for your help.

It's a small HD capture device that I use to capture games at 720p, and weighs less than a pound. Made by earthsoft.

Thanks[/quote]

I'll do it for you if you still need help, just PM me.

bread's done
Back