Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World pre-order price $39.99

All these games have lowered Pre-order Prices:
Too Human $53.99
Fallout 3 $53.99
Star Wars: The force Unleashed $44.99-$53.99
Tales of Vesperia $53.99
Soulcalibur IV $53.99
Ghostbusters $53.99

Save an extra $10 with coupon code MAPNEWNCSAVE. One use only per your email address, if you abuse this coupon code they will ban you.

13 Months Xbox Live $46.02!
http://www.amazon.ca/Xbox-Halo-Live..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211913742&sr=1-1

Thrillville Off the Rails (PS2) $8.00!
http://www.amazon.ca/40635-Thrillvi..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211913827&sr=1-2

(360) $20.25
http://www.amazon.ca/40676-Thrillvi..._6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211913827&sr=1-6

Halo 3 french version $16.00
http://www.amazon.ca/Halo-3-Limited...5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211913970&sr=1-15

and...

this one's kind of weird:

GTA IV (360) $46.02
http://www.amazon.ca/Grand-Theft-Au...8?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211914019&sr=1-28

Cause there's another listing for GTAIV for the regular $59.99, what's the difference? This one isn't the collector's edition...

Thanks for the heads up, I preordered Lego Indiana Jones for the 360. I was going to go with Ninja Gaiden 2 but I figured with Metal Gear Solid 4 coming out in a couple weeks I didn't want anything too involving, just something I could play co-op with some buddies.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Shipping and online-only retailer are your biggest obstacles.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what they told me yesterday. Although I read the PM policy on their website and it doesn't say anything about online-only retailers; prices need only be in Canadian funds and the store must be located in Canada (and Amazon.ca is located in Mississauga ON, right?)

http://www.futureshop.ca/informatio...s.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=0&WLBS=fsweb15#01

Hellgate: London $10.93
51FnCnkhx3L._SL500_SS75_.jpg

Kane and Lynch $21.87

My images are being really wierd...

[quote name='Lockescythe']does FS/BB primematch amazon?[/quote]

If it qualifies free shipping alone (ie $39.99 or higher), they will have to match it. I've done it a few times without any trouble.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
Lego Indian Jones pre-orders are all discounted:

360 $41.99

[/quote]

Nice Deal. Got my girlfriend to create an Amazon account and used the promotional code "MAPNEWNCSAVE" to get an additional $10 off ($31.99).

$36.15 including taxes, plus the free shipping still applied.

Great deal, thanks for the heads-up.

[quote name='Skardee']HMV has 2000 Wii Points for $20 always. Woo![/quote]

same as Walmart and Blockbuster.

Always wanted the wireless headset, but I thought it was a little overpriced. Seeing as I have three wired headsets, do they trade for anything at EB?

[quote name='Skardee']HMV has 2000 Wii Points for $20 always. Woo![/quote]

Amazing, really, since almost everything else they have is overpriced by $5.

[quote name='Kekumba']Always wanted the wireless headset, but I thought it was a little overpriced. Seeing as I have three wired headsets, do they trade for anything at EB?[/quote]

probably like $0.50

Today's update
Culdcept Saga $25.91
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and Tower of Mirrors $32.39
3rd Party Wii AC Adaptor $12.15 Useful as a spare if yours is threaded through your entertainment center and hard to get out when you want to take the Wii somewhere.

Price seem to be changing, I saw Culdcept Saga for 28$ a few days ago, assassin creed for 31$ and pokemon pearl for 23$ a few days ago too.

[quote name='Khalid']Price seem to be changing, I saw Culdcept Saga for 28$ a few days ago, assassin creed for 31$ and pokemon pearl for 23$ a few days ago too.[/quote]
They've been doing that for the last week on a lot (all?) of the games on sale.
Seems to drop 5-10% every few days.
The price goes back up when there is only 1 item in stock.

I'm interested in Lego Indy, but I'm going to pass on it and wait for Lego Batman because I figure the side characters will be more interesting and recognizable. I mean I would rather play as one of the many Batman villains than the couple of uninteresting Indy side characters. They were mostly old professors, nazis, and generic damsels in distress. Connery and Short Round would be cool though I suppose. Know what I mean?

i picked up crisis core yesterday. that was a good deal, my brothers and i had been looking for that for a while.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm interested in Lego Indy, but I'm going to pass on it and wait for Lego Batman because I figure the side characters will be more interesting and recognizable. I mean I would rather play as one of the many Batman villains than the couple of uninteresting Indy side characters. They were mostly old professors, nazis, and generic damsels in distress. Connery and Short Round would be cool though I suppose. Know what I mean?[/quote]

My plan is to get this one... beat it just in time when Lego Batman is released, then sell it or trade it in towards that game. But I agree, the Batman game with have more interesting main and side characters, whereas Lego Indiana only has a few interesting main characters, and no notable side ones. However I think I'll enjoy the Indiana story more than the Batman one, each game should be great though.

[quote name='moosebox']My plan is to get this one... beat it just in time when Lego Batman is released, then sell it or trade it in towards that game. But I agree, the Batman game with have more interesting main and side characters, whereas Lego Indiana only has a few interesting main characters, and no notable side ones. However I think I'll enjoy the Indiana story more than the Batman one, each game should be great though.[/quote]
Well, I suppose Indy will have a more pre-defined, solid story line whereas there is no definitive Batman story. I believe they're making up a story just for the game, where all the villains break out of jail. So Indy will probably have a stronger story and more of those little in-jokes like they had in Star Wars that referenced the movies. Maybe I should reconsider.

Anyone happen to order Lego Indiana Jones for the 360? I noticed it is out of stock now, and my expected delivery date has changed from the 6th to the 10th. Guess they didn't have enough in stock to meet demand...

WoW: Burning Crusade is back up to full price. Guess it was a really quick markdown, or maybe a misprice? The basic game is still on sale for $10.xx.

No More Heroes is $25.59 right now. Add some stuff to your cart and apply the $10 off $40 coupon and it's a sweet deal!

just picked up NMH + Wii points card, free shipping and total came to $38.69
(used the $10 off coupon, thanks to Rex for the heads up)

and for those of you who want the coupon code its

MAPNEWNCSAVE

Zelda, you may want to update the OP with this coupon code to help out all the CAG's :)

Unfortunately I have no clue when it expires and AFAIK you need to create a new account first.

[quote name='maigoyume']just picked up NMH + Wii points card, free shipping and total came to $38.69
(used the $10 off coupon, thanks to Rex for the heads up)

and for those of you who want the coupon code its

MAPNEWNCSAVE

Zelda, you may want to update the OP with this coupon code to help out all the CAG's :) unfortunately I have no clue when it expires and AFAIK you need to create a new account first.[/quote]

did you have to create a new account?

[quote name='jonkaho']did you have to create a new account?[/quote]

If you abuse this code with multiple accounts, Amazon.ca will ban your address for life. Consider yourself warned :p

[quote name='ShocWave']If you abuse this code with multiple accounts, Amazon.ca will ban your address for life. Consider yourself warned :p[/quote]

Another great job by RFD folks. It has been abused badly and bragged about on RFD. Jonkaho probably knows it already.

Those threads on RFD are really annoying. It's not a hot deal for the people who are too honest or can't be bothered opening a new account with each purchase.

Very true. Check their EB GH3 thread, the game's not accepted at Blockbuster anymore because of all the asshats that flipped the game there, sometimes even multiple copies.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Very true. Check their EB GH3 thread, the game's not accepted at Blockbuster anymore because of all the asshats that flipped the game there, sometimes even multiple copies.[/quote]

I looked like a fool trying to trade in one copy of GH3 among my other trade in games. The manager immediately put it aside and said that he couldn't take it.

bread's done
Back