RockBand-Special Edition (360,PS3, PS2) $60

CharlieL65

CAG Veteran
Just picked up my Special Edition of Rockband for $60 last night. It was in Lenlock Walmart (Anniston, Alabama). They had about 10 360 Versions, 6 ps3 Versions Last night around 1 Am.:hot:

Just checked Walmart.com. The special edition price has been dropped to $149 and it also says "Not available in Stores"

Might be nation-wide clearance?

The computer probably rang it up wrong and thought it was "game only" or something. You lucked out if you're telling the truth.

hey OP, please post up a scan of the receipt, that way I can be sure this is real before I start my crazy 'drive to every walmart like a madman' routine.

[quote name='cdrober']hey OP, please post up a scan of the receipt, that way I can be sure this is real before I start my crazy 'drive to every walmart like a madman' routine.[/quote]

lol! and yeah, proof plz

Well, considering my local Wal-Mart now has one whole side of an aisle to accomodate all the RB/GH/extra guitars/other music related gaming stuff, I'm sure they'd like to clear it out. A price drop wouldn't really surprise me. Having said that...$100 is WAY too big of a drop. Consider yourself smiled upon by God.

My wife is actually out getting groceries right now so I'm having her check what it rings up for. Price tag said $169 though. Will report back.

Also, proof plz.

someone should maybe use google and find the number of the store and ask for a price check. this sounds way too good to be true. God was shinin' down.

index.cfm

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I still say not legit until we see a receipt![/QUOTE]

There are two sku's for the 360 and the one I was told was $60 was the Special Edition Bundle. Regular disc only was 59.97 or something. Thats going by what the employee read off the pos system at the OP's walmart.

Dont get your hopes up though this isnt nationwide.

Yeah this isnt a Nationwide sale... Sorry I cant really scan my reciept,(No Scanner) but feel free to call the walmart if you wish (256)820-3326. My job allows me to travel to different Walmarts so I usually catch all the sales, This walmart here usually has the best deals on things, with the biggest markdowns. I asked the lady who rang me up why the sets were so discounted, she replied "The Dept. manager hates them just sitting around and wants to get rid of them". I went to the Jacksonville Walmart and they were priced @ $125. Which its only 6 miles away

bread's done
Back