Battlefield: Bad Company

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dopehat

dopehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:28 AM

Anyone try this demo yet? I have tried single player personally I love it. Although for some reason the connection keeps on timing out on Multiplayer so whenever I go to join it won't allow me to join.

#2 DaveD

DaveD

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:19 AM

I was in the multiplayer beta on 360. It's kinda fun, but the gunplay was like rolling dice for me.
Posted Image

Systems: 32x, 3D0, N64, Japanese PSX, US PSX, PS2 (modded for Imports), Japanese Saturn, US Saturn, Top-loading NES, NES, SNES, Dreamcast, GP2x, DS, Nomad, GBA SP, NGPC, PSP, PS2, Xbox 360, Sega CD, Genesis Mk1, Genesis Mk2, Neo Geo MVS, Gamecube, PC...

Nintendo Wii = SOLD! PS3 is here!

#3 zakk

zakk

TimeDoctor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:31 AM

Downloading the demo now :)

#4 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:23 PM

It's interesting. AI is pretty dumb

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#5 perfectmannot

perfectmannot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

I've been waiting since I saw the first trailer and I preordered the gold edition from gamestop for my ps3. I'm very sad that they didn't send me a code. And I work there???? If you have an extra my e-mail is perfectmannot@yahoo.com:cry:

#6 Lsgun1

Lsgun1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:11 AM

I read this post and went right on the playstation store and to my surprise there was no demo there... you may want to mention this is only with a code you get when you pre order the game.

#7 chodax

chodax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:16 AM

I read this post and went right on the playstation store and to my surprise there was no demo there... you may want to mention this is only with a code you get when you pre order the game.

just did the same thing

#8 dopehat

dopehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:05 AM

Sorry you can get it Thursday. I know a lot of websites were giving out free keys too

#9 zakk

zakk

TimeDoctor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:56 PM

yeah I got mine from cathode tan.

#10 alegoflamb

alegoflamb

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:29 PM

anyone know of any sites giving codes away still?
if so where could i get one add psn ALEGOFLAMB thanks