Does the "Ass" in CAG make people not want to come to this site?

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was being kind before Black Friday and I posted the list of deals from CAG on the Official Nintendo forums. I got so many people flaming me because I had the word ass in my topic :shock: even though I posted all the great deals for them. So I am just wondering, do you think that some people don't come to this site because of the world ass in cheapassgamer?

I always get queried about my CAG shirt when I wear it in public (as I did today, proudly). Some people actually ask about the site, others seem to be offended by the fact that it says ass. Either way, I'm amused.

I would love a different link to the site (www.cheapyd.com doesn't work...)that takes away the huge cheapassgamer.com words in the corner...

Why? then im always scared to go on in school.....

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']When did you turn drag???[/quote]

I dunno if it's really drag or not. He's a robot, erm, girl-Banky.

Can robots cross-dress? Can Bankys for that matter?

[quote name='scsg75']They were upset about the word ass? Wow, gotta love those Nintendo forums.[/quote]

They aren't always that bad. The mods are ok with it (I told them the Ass was like the donkey version of it cause we are stubborn and don't want to pay full price for games). Overall though, the Nintendo forums are not too bad. They don't mind you bashing Nintendo and they don't purposely bash other systems (most don't anyway).

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not drag...it's cosplay. Sheesh. :roll:[/quote]

Ok, so what is cosplay?[/quote]

www.urbandictionary.com

For all your stupid internet and slang words defined.

Cosplay maybe a real word, but whatever:

Literally "Costume Play." Dressing up and pretending to be a fictional character (usually a sci-fi, comic book, or anime character).

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not drag...it's cosplay. Sheesh. :roll:[/quote]

Ok, so what is cosplay?[/quote]

An excuse for robots to dress like bearded women, obviously.

Has anyone heard of the Kickass Coffee store that tired to open somewhere only to be bitched at by soccer mom's and bible thumpers.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Cosplay (Costume Play) is when fans of a game, anime series, or TV show decide to dress up as their favorite characters.[/quote]

So in this instance, a female character. :wink:

People are just too sensitive nowadays! Kinda like the walmert lawsuit now! I can't belive that. Anyways back on topic. I think it might for people at work and for kids. Just cause they don't want to get into trouble. And besides you can not lose an ass it just keeps folowing you around! I tried!

Steel Angel Banky?

that avatar disturbs me mostly for the fact that it's not halloween and there are no anime cons schedualed.

As for Ass, I like Ass. Ass is good. If having Ass means fewer complainers and possible hoarders then I say ASS for EVERYONE.

Yeah, I don't really like the Ass being in the title as I may get in trouble at school or at home, but I will still come to this site. It save me way too much money.

i think we need it to be cheapass, i mean come on do you want to be known at Cheap Bums? Besides what would you call your fellow CAGs? You must realize these are serious issues that would have to be dealt with if you want to take the ass out of CAG. cheapyd.com isnt a good idea because then it doesnt feel like an online community which is what makes CAG great in the first place ^_^

[quote name='help1']I would love a different link to the site (www.cheapyd.com doesn't work...)that takes away the huge cheapassgamer.com words in the corner...

Why? then im always scared to go on in school.....[/quote]
Why doesn't cheapyd.com work anymore Cheapy?

Believe it or not, the Nintendo forums are replete with rabbid fanbois, 9 year olds, and general idiots that are 10 times more annoying than the ignorami who write letters to the official Nintendo propoganda magazine.

I say....... fuck 'em all in the ass if they can't take a joke. Don't these people know their exhaulted company is based in a country that celebrates children running around poking their fingers in people's asses?

What a bunch of dumbasses.

I wonder how long it'll be before we get the ass filter at CAG....
we could replace ass with "cracker". That might fool 'em.

[quote name='smalien1']Has anyone heard of the Kickass Coffee store that tired to open somewhere only to be bitched at by soccer mom's and bible thumpers.[/quote]

That was Bad Ass Coffee, an Hawaiian Coffee shop that tried to open a store on the Jersey Shore somewhere, but was thwarted by the local populace.
People need to stop being so offended all the time.

Nah we shouldn't have ass. I hate to say it but we don't need it. We need to change it to "CheapAssMotherf*****s". Yeah, that'll keep them soccer moms, and 8 year olds out...

[quote name='Alpha2']I say if you arnt mature enough to own a creditcard (or at least a debit card) you shouldn't be here.[/quote]

Yeah, I have one. To prove it my credit card number is 5881 4367 50... hey wait a minute... #-o

[quote name='Ledhed']I always get queried about my CAG shirt when I wear it in public (as I did today, proudly). Some people actually ask about the site, others seem to be offended by the fact that it says ass. Either way, I'm amused.[/quote]

I didnt know a CAG shirt existed.....

Yeah, i've gotten a few people on the site thanks to my shirt. I've always felt that the "ass" in the title was part of what makes this website great. We're not afraid to take the name "cheapass", which is normally looked down upon, and empower ourselves with it. Kudos to Cheapy for never backing down, even when the likes of Best Buy were bitching.

If you can't deal with a word like "Ass" get rid of your TV, Radio, DVD player (or what ever player you got), take your kids out of public school, cancle your internet, and hid yourself in the mountains of some obscure state. If they can't deal... f*ck'em!

Have any of you ever played Conker's Bad Fur Day for N64? Nintendo shouldnt be shy of the cuss words, if you assume ass is a cuss word to begin with.

Someone at work got confused when I told them the name of the site... What is an "ass game", he asked... :oops: Nonetheless, I love the name!! Straight and to the point :wink:

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Ledhed']I always get queried about my CAG shirt when I wear it in public (as I did today, proudly). Some people actually ask about the site, others seem to be offended by the fact that it says ass. Either way, I'm amused.[/quote]

I didnt know a CAG shirt existed.....[/quote]

Not sure where you can buy them now... but some members got'em... link

bread's done
Back