SOCOM Confrontation Beta Coming Soon

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://socom.us.playstation.com/post/2008/06/Public-Beta-Announcement.aspx

Listen up folks, 'cause I've got some dirt on the Public Beta for SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Confrontation! We're not quite ready to say when it will come out, but let's just say that it's gonna be a hot summer... better to spend it inside, just in case.

There'll be a couple of ways to get in. One will be through a radically different pre-order program (think ‘team’) the team is working on with one of our retailer friends. It’s currently in planning mode, but I should have some more info soon. Trust me-- all you clan guys are going to love it. Stay tuned.

The second option will be to go through Qore™: Presented by PLAYSTATION®Network, SCEA’s new interactive monthly program. It goes up for purchase and download on the PLAYSTATION®Store on June 5th. Subscribers to Qore will get the opportunity to participate in the Public Beta when it’s available, but you can occupy your time watching some of the cool SOCOM behind-the-scenes videos that will come exclusively with Qore.

I see a lot of talk on the forums and comments about how this person or that person is the biggest and baddest SEAL around. Soon, you're going to get a chance to put your money where your mouth is!

bread's done
Back