Amazon: Condemned 2: Bloodshot (360) $29.99 shipped

brings a tear to mine eye. we new yorkers used to get things from amazon for prices like 29.99 shipped. now we have to add 8.75% sales tax. i might still grab it though. thanks for the heads-up.

[quote name='whitedeath']same price as the gamestop sale. is this a universal price drop[/quote]

$30 price drop? HELL NO.

More likely, they're amtchting Gmasespot's sale. It also might not be selling well anyway, it sure looked meh to me.

haha yeah, considering how stores are still trying to get rid of the original, it'll drop lower soon. It's always fun to guess the market on these things.

[quote name='urge26']not the same as gamestop, free shipping, no tax. still waiting to get it for 15[/quote]

for people in states where amazon is charging tax, it is the same as gamestop.

[quote name='thakingrocka']for people in states where amazon is charging tax, it is the same as gamestop.[/quote]

Online gamestop has the saver code so its actually equivalent either way, but if it were the same price (which is is, unless getting used), I would personally use Amazon (great return policy).

id be all over this but ive just been spending too much again lately..

plus i really want to play the first one.. i have it and barely gotten through a few levels.. its really good

[quote name='guyver2077']id be all over this but ive just been spending too much again lately..

plus i really want to play the first one.. i have it and barely gotten through a few levels.. its really good[/quote]

I played the first one a long time ago, and only got about 2 hours in. I stopped playing it for months, went back to it and REALLY got hooked. It still is right up there with games like Bioshock for how well it stays with you. It is not as good as Bioshock of course, but you never forget it.

Reviews seem good for this, but I have held off for some reason. I am glad I did because now I have something to hold me over until Bad Company.....

[quote name='guyver2077']id be all over this but ive just been spending too much again lately..

plus i really want to play the first one.. i have it and barely gotten through a few levels.. its really good[/quote]

Finish the first one before you play the second one.

the game is good but its way too dark (literally i couldn't see a damn thing, and they have black environments on a dark game? wtf)

[quote name='devildr1ver']the game is good but its way too dark (literally i couldn't see a damn thing, and they have black environments on a dark game? wtf)[/quote]

You can lighten up everything more.. Just go into the menus ;)

Not fair. NG2, MGS4(LE + goodies). The 6/3 Blu-ray releases.
Ugghhh.

I'll pick this up in august and when it's under $20.

bread's done
Back